Author Topic: Biden showing more symptoms . . .  (Read 118627 times)

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
Re: Biden showing more symptoms . . .
« Reply #375 on: November 03, 2020, 08:42:31 AM »
The hand gestures are exactly what a grumpy grandpa would do when the non-senile people in the family shine him on.  :laugh:

https://twitter.com/i/status/1323455493352939521
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
« Reply #376 on: November 03, 2020, 05:00:02 PM »
‘Wait. What?’ Joe Biden mixes up his granddaughters, but not before introducing one of them as his late son Beau Biden [video]
https://twitchy.com/sarahd-313035/2020/11/03/wait-what-joe-biden-mixes-up-his-granddaughters-but-not-before-introducing-one-of-them-as-his-late-son-beau-biden-video/
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #377 on: November 03, 2020, 05:34:07 PM »
Can we please not have 4 years of this?

Biden: "I had a job with a nice country club kind of pool as a lifeguard .. I played ball with a lot of great black athletes but I didn’t know them. I mean, we knew each other. They were friends. But I didn’t know them. And it was a great education. It was like the Green Mile." pic.twitter.com/l5CeRN9Lue

— Tom Elliott (@tomselliott) November 3, 2020
https://twitchy.com/sarahd-313035/2020/11/03/joe-biden-says-his-childhood-experience-playing-ball-with-black-kids-was-a-great-education-like-the-green-mile-video/
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #378 on: November 03, 2020, 06:49:21 PM »
‘Wait. What?’ Joe Biden mixes up his granddaughters, but not before introducing one of them as his late son Beau Biden [video]
https://twitchy.com/sarahd-313035/2020/11/03/wait-what-joe-biden-mixes-up-his-granddaughters-but-not-before-introducing-one-of-them-as-his-late-son-beau-biden-video/

He was trying to introduce her as Beau's daughter.
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

cordex

• Administrator
« Reply #379 on: November 03, 2020, 07:20:15 PM »
He was trying to introduce her as Beau's daughter.
Right, but I don’t think Beau was ever in the senate.

Perd Hapley

• friend
« Reply #380 on: November 03, 2020, 08:23:38 PM »
Right, but I don’t think Beau was ever in the senate.

Oh, I didn't catch that part. I guess it's sort of like his repeated claims to be running for the Senate this year. The guy was in the Senate from the age of 30, until he was 66. He's probably stuck in Senate mode for the rest of his life. If he's elected, he'll start referring to his vice president and cabinet members as the distinguished member from Ohio, and so forth.

kgbsquirrel

• APS Photoshop God
  • friend
  • Bill, slayer of threads.
« Reply #381 on: November 03, 2020, 11:08:29 PM »
Oh, I didn't catch that part. I guess it's sort of like his repeated claims to be running for the Senate this year. The guy was in the Senate from the age of 30, until he was 66. He's probably stuck in Senate mode for the rest of his life. If he's elected, he'll start referring to his vice president and cabinet members as the distinguished member from Ohio, and so forth.

And evidently half of everyone is okay with letting an actual mental invalid getting elected.

Ron

• friends
  • Like a tree planted by the rivers of water
    • What I believe ...
« Reply #382 on: November 03, 2020, 11:26:31 PM »
And evidently half of everyone is okay with letting an actual mental invalid getting elected.

It really is bizarre.
For the invisible things of him since the creation of the world are clearly seen, being perceived through the things that are made, even his everlasting power and divinity, that they may be without excuse. Because knowing God, they didn’t glorify him as God, and didn’t give thanks, but became vain in their reasoning, and their senseless heart was darkened. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools.

Perd Hapley

• friend
« Reply #383 on: November 03, 2020, 11:52:05 PM »
I remember thinking, when Trump got the nomination, that the GOP must have thought, "hey people like narcissistic presidents, eh? Well, here's one." Now, given all the talk about Trump actually be mentally unfit, it's as if the Democrats thought, "hey, people will elect a guy that's mentally unfit. Well, here's one."

=|

kgbsquirrel

• APS Photoshop God
  • friend
« Reply #384 on: November 04, 2020, 01:26:45 AM »
I remember thinking, when Trump got the nomination, that the GOP must have thought, "hey people like narcissistic presidents, eh? Well, here's one." Now, given all the talk about Trump actually be mentally unfit, it's as if the Democrats thought, "hey, people will elect a guy that's mentally unfit. Well, here's one."

=|

Maybe next time they can run a transgendered mixed race it with both Down and Fetal Alcohol Syndromes.

Biden is senile, he has demonstrated dementia, ephasia, and aggression.  His cognition is impaired to where he can not answer simple questions lucidly.  And nobody is actually doing anything to stop the elder abuse.

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #385 on: November 04, 2020, 01:47:58 AM »
Timmy 2024
- Calvin and Hobbes

Perd Hapley

• friend
« Reply #386 on: November 04, 2020, 07:20:00 AM »
Maybe next time they can run a transgendered mixed race it with both Down and Fetal Alcohol Syndromes.

Biden is senile, he has demonstrated dementia, ephasia, and aggression.  His cognition is impaired to where he can not answer simple questions lucidly.  And nobody is actually doing anything to stop the elder abuse.

Nancy Pelosi is. She's already telegraphed that he'll be removed graciously allowed to go to a nice place with finger paints and fruit juice, via the 25th amendment.

On the other hand, it must be humiliating for Hillary Clinton, to watch Joe "Where am I?" Biden outperform her.  :laugh:

Fly320s

• friend
  • Formerly, Arthur, King of the Britons
« Reply #387 on: November 04, 2020, 07:45:00 AM »

Biden is senile, he has demonstrated dementia, ephasia, and aggression.  His cognition is impaired to where he can not answer simple questions lucidly.  And nobody is actually doing anything to stop the elder abuse.

Good ol' Joe is just a place holder for Kamala.  Whether Joe leaves office voluntarily or is wheeled out on a gurney, Kamala will be running the show from day 1.
Islamic sex dolls.  Do they blow themselves up?

kgbsquirrel

• APS Photoshop God
  • friend
« Reply #388 on: November 04, 2020, 09:33:21 PM »
Good ol' Joe is just a place holder for Kamala.  Whether Joe leaves office voluntarily or is wheeled out on a gurney, Kamala will be running the show from day 1.

Obvious, also not okay.  That's a bad faith potus candidate.

Perd Hapley

• friend
« Reply #389 on: November 05, 2020, 01:49:05 PM »
I don't think Kamala would be in charge any more than Biden.

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

TommyGunn

• friend
  • Stuck in full auto since birth.
« Reply #391 on: December 04, 2020, 11:30:20 AM »
On the foot injury: I took a shower then pulled my dog's tail.

https://twitchy.com/sarahd-313035/2020/12/04/so-many-questions-joe-bidens-latest-explanation-for-foot-injury-inspires-plenty-of-bad-mental-images-but-absolutely-zero-confidence/

Usually pulling a dog's tail doesn't end well.  If someone pulls a dog's tail,  I don't want him/her in the Oval office.  Ugh.
MOLON LABE   "Through ignorance of what is good and what is bad, the life of men is greatly perplexed." ~~ Cicero

Jim147

• friends
« Reply #392 on: December 04, 2020, 01:17:10 PM »
During that same story Joe said if he and Kamila had a disagreement he would say he had an illness and resign.
Sometimes we carry more weight then we owe.
And sometimes goes on and on and on.

BAH-WEEP-GRAAAGHNAH WHEEP NI-NI BONG

Blakenzy

• friend
« Reply #393 on: December 05, 2020, 09:16:17 AM »
Prez Kamala Harris...

Y'all know you are going to receive inclusive sustainable equity re-education, right?  :police:
"Knowledge will forever govern ignorance, and a people who mean to be their own governors, must arm themselves with the power knowledge gives. A popular government without popular information or the means of acquiring it, is but a prologue to a farce or a tragedy or perhaps both"

grampster

• friend
« Reply #394 on: December 05, 2020, 11:21:52 AM »
Usually pulling a dog's tail doesn't end well.  If someone pulls a dog's tail,  I don't want him/her in the Oval office.  Ugh.

Errrmm, that wasn't the dog's tail he was pulling.
"Never wrestle with a pig.  You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it."  G.B. Shaw

RoadKingLarry

• friends
« Reply #395 on: December 05, 2020, 11:33:10 AM »
Errrmm, that wasn't the dog's tail he was pulling sniffing.

FTFY  =D
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #396 on: December 05, 2020, 12:16:13 PM »
- Calvin and Hobbes

TommyGunn

• friend
  • Stuck in full auto since birth.
« Reply #397 on: December 05, 2020, 06:42:30 PM »
Errrmm, that wasn't the dog's tail he was pulling.

:O   Uh, that  usually ends much worse ..... >:D
MOLON LABE   "Through ignorance of what is good and what is bad, the life of men is greatly perplexed." ~~ Cicero

Perd Hapley

• friend
« Reply #398 on: March 08, 2021, 11:12:12 PM »
Biden can't remember who he put in charge of that pentagon-shaped building, whatever it's called.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/eooEBXYEwlcR/

Also, if the people behind him have those creepy masks on, what's the point of them even being there? That could be anybody standing behind him.

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!