Author Topic: Operation Chaos  (Read 2900 times)

sumpnz

• friend
Operation Chaos
« on: March 09, 2020, 12:15:30 AM »
Filled out my ballot for Sanders.  I figure he'll do the most down-ticket damage to the Dems.  I don't think either Sanders or Biden will win in November.  And if Biden gets the nomination the DNC will pull all kinds of shenanigans to turn it into a HRC administration. 

Sanders, batcrap crazy as he is, at least is open and honest with his intent.

HankB

• friend
Re: Operation Chaos
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2020, 10:13:28 AM »
. . . Sanders, batcrap crazy as he is, at least is open and honest with his intent.
I know what you mean by this - I have more respect for an openly declared enemy like Bernie than I do for a backstabbing (cough - Mitt Romney - cough) "friend."
Trump won in 2016. Democrats haven't been so offended since Republicans came along and freed their slaves.
Sometimes I wonder if the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it. - Mark Twain
Government is a broker in pillage, and every election is a sort of advance auction in stolen goods. - H.L. Mencken
Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. - Mark Twain

kgbsquirrel

• APS Photoshop God
  • friend
  • Bill, slayer of threads.
« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2020, 05:58:53 PM »
I know what you mean by this - I have more respect for an openly declared enemy like Bernie than I do for a backstabbing (cough - Mitt Romney - cough) "friend."

Amen.

230RN

• It's like swimming to shore in an ebb tide.
  • friend
  • Pushing back. Help me out, here...
« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2020, 05:08:17 AM »
Quote from: sumpnz on March 08, 2020, 10:15:30 PM
. . . Sanders, batcrap crazy as he is, at least is open and honest with his intent.

Not only "Amen," but "you can say that again."

Terry

MillCreek

• Skippy The Wonder Dog
  • friend
  • APS Risk Manager
« Reply #4 on: March 12, 2020, 08:57:18 AM »
And at last count in Washington state, it is Biden at 35% and Sanders at 33.6%.

Quote from: Angel Eyes on August 09, 2018, 01:56:15 AM
You are one lousy risk manager.

Silver Bullet

• friend
« Reply #5 on: March 12, 2020, 11:06:02 AM »
I don't care about Sanders' supposed "honesty".  His delusion of how economics works is scary and he is someone I wouldn't want to see in office.  Can't happen?  Probably not, but could happen if the liberalMedia cooks up enough fake stories about Trump to turn public opinion.

I don't care if Biden is dishonest, they all are. I think he is relatively harmless if he gains office.

sumpnz

• friend
« Reply #6 on: March 12, 2020, 11:10:28 AM »
Biden might be harmless.  Though he did just threaten to slap a voter that confronted him over 2A rights.

My bigger worry with Biden is the people controlling him.  He's seemingly going downhill cognitively so the puppeteers are going to be even more important to watch.

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #7 on: March 12, 2020, 11:34:43 AM »
On Biden, I am curious what is happening with Biden's son and the child support case in Arkansas.  The media may not report it, but it will be interesting if anything comes out from that. 
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

French G.

• friend
  • ohhh sparkles!
« Reply #8 on: March 12, 2020, 12:21:54 PM »
The operation chaos thing will never work. Watched the debate in the vcdl group in va about who was the least bad dem to vote for. That’s not the point, vote for the worst dem just to screw up the or process! I wanted Bloomberg to start in VA. He would still be in the race and anger over someone who did so much bad to the state would drive general election turnout.
AKA Navy Joe   

I'm so contrarian that I didn't respond to the thread.

sumpnz

• friend
« Reply #9 on: March 12, 2020, 12:32:22 PM »
I voted for Bernie as the worst Dem still standing.

TommyGunn

• friend
  • Stuck in full auto since birth.
« Reply #10 on: March 12, 2020, 01:10:00 PM »
I don't care about Sanders' supposed "honesty".  His delusion of how economics works is scary and he is someone I wouldn't want to see in office.  Can't happen?  Probably not, but could happen if the liberalMedia cooks up enough fake stories about Trump to turn public opinion.

I don't care if Biden is dishonest, they all are. I think he is relatively harmless if he gains office.

I don't think Bernie is honest, but I agree his theories on economics are DANGEROUS,  however,  Biden is equally dangerous IMHO but not necessarily for all the same reasons.  I believe he is mentally diminished for some health/age related reason and thus likely to become a tool for the progressive/left-tards. 
Plus.... his agenda on taxes and Second Amendment issues are just dangerously ..... WRONG.
MOLON LABE   "Through ignorance of what is good and what is bad, the life of men is greatly perplexed." ~~ Cicero

230RN

• friend
« Reply #11 on: March 12, 2020, 05:05:53 PM »
I don't care about Sanders' supposed "honesty".  His delusion of how economics works is scary and he is someone I wouldn't want to see in office.  Can't happen?  Probably not, but could happen if the liberalMedia cooks up enough fake stories about Trump to turn public opinion.

Well, Sanders has been in office for 13 years, so apparently enough folks in Vermont agree with his policies.  Don't know if you can generalize that to all U.S. voters, but it's sure scary.

He's a pretty powerful speaker with a strong convincing "command voice," and that probably counts for a lot.

He's an independent, but "Before entering each race, he pledged to serve as a Democrat if elected."  So I guess he could abandon the Dems and, with financing, maybe swipe a good amount of votes from his "former" party...

... and another "Democrat," Mike Bloomberg, has both the money needed for a Sanders-Bloomberg (or vice-versa) Presidential ticket and has no problem switching parties.

Terry

REFs (For what they're worth):

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bernie_Sanders

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Bloomberg
« Last Edit: March 12, 2020, 05:34:57 PM by 230RN »

Silver Bullet

• friend
« Reply #12 on: March 12, 2020, 07:13:52 PM »
Though he did just threaten to slap a voter that confronted him over 2A rights.

Much worse than that, he said he would make Beto his anti-gun "czar".  And I thought about that, but then I remembered that every time I read one of the many Dem candidates talk about guns, they were all for gun confiscation control, so I considered that issue a wash, even though it is my most important issue.

Chester32141

• friend
« Reply #13 on: March 12, 2020, 07:38:49 PM »
On Biden, I am curious what is happening with Biden's son and the child support case in Arkansas.  The media may not report it, but it will be interesting if anything comes out from that.  

Rather than traveling to Arkansas and disclosing his financial documents, Hunter and his lawyers reached a final settlement with Lunden Roberts.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/03/hunter-biden-skips-court-appearance-reaches-settlement-with-baby-mama-lunden-roberts/

https://thegreggjarrett.com/hunter-biden-runs-another-con-and-fails/
« Last Edit: March 12, 2020, 11:12:30 PM by Chester32141 »
"The best argument against democracy is a 5 minute conversation with the average voter...... "

Photos
CBs Hawg Sauce

230RN

• friend
« Reply #14 on: March 12, 2020, 08:45:08 PM »
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/03/hunter-biden-skips-court-appearance-reaches-settlement-with-baby-mama-lunden-roberts/

I'm not clear on what that has to do with the nomination process. 

I'm not defending Biden (G-d forbid), just wondering why it might be relevant.  There's a lot about this election season I don't understand.

Terry

De Selby

• friend
« Reply #15 on: March 13, 2020, 07:39:17 AM »
What’s Bernie’s position on guns in comparison to Biden?
"Human existence being an hallucination containing in itself the secondary hallucinations of day and night (the latter an insanitary condition of the atmosphere due to accretions of black air) it ill becomes any man of sense to be concerned at the illusory approach of the supreme hallucination known as death."

Fly320s

• friend
  • Formerly, Arthur, King of the Britons
« Reply #16 on: March 13, 2020, 08:11:33 AM »
What’s Bernie’s position on guns in comparison to Biden?

Straight from his website.

Take on the NRA and its corrupting effect on Washington.
Expand background checks.
End the gun show loophole. All gun purchases should be subject to the same background check standards.
Ban the sale and distribution of assault weapons. Assault weapons are designed and sold as tools of war. There is absolutely no reason why these firearms should be sold to civilians.
Prohibit high-capacity ammunition magazines.
Implement a buyback program to get assault weapons off the streets.
Regulate assault weapons in the same way that we currently regulate fully automatic weapons — a system that essentially makes them unlawful to own.
Crack down on “straw purchases” where people buy guns for criminals.
Support “red flag” laws and legislation to ensure we keep guns out of the hands of domestic abusers and stalkers
Ban the 3-D printing of firearms and bump stocks[\quote]
Islamic sex dolls.  Do they blow themselves up?

230RN

• friend
« Reply #17 on: March 14, 2020, 12:21:19 PM »
Gee, ya give these guys a little bit of "reasonable" "common sense" "compromise," regarding  the highest law of the land, and look what they end up thinking they can get away with.

Gee whiz, you guys.  Enough already, ha?

Terry