Author Topic: Alabama Senate moves to ban sex-change procedures for children.  (Read 3600 times)

Jamisjockey

• Booze-fueled paragon of pointless cruelty and wanton sadism
  • friend
  • Your mom sends me care packages
Re: Alabama Senate moves to ban sex-change procedures for children.
« Reply #25 on: March 15, 2020, 09:49:35 AM »
Ran across this article and thought about the atrocities being commited upon children by some in the healthcare industry.

https://www.intellectualtakeout.org/article/i-was-americas-first-nonbinary-person-it-was-all-sham?fbclid=IwAR32QMGEFP-Rrt7ezPYf75WUQV1DGtj6zj5LKGqIXGADz3k6volxCix-TqU

Libertarianism always ends up hurting the weak and vulnerable in the name of freedom.

No good libertarian would ever force another person to transition to anything, because that violates the NAP, nor would a good libertarian pay for someone's elective surgery they can't pay for themselves.  Try again.
JD

The price of a lottery ticket seems to be the maximum most folks are willing to risk toward the dream of becoming a one-percenter. “Robert Hollis”

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #26 on: March 15, 2020, 10:49:10 AM »
I suspect that if govt agencies didn't pay for the surgery and/or insurance companies did not feel obligated to cover it, fewer people would be paying out of pocket for it. 

However, the big issue to me is feed kids hormone blockers and other drugs that screw them up just because parents think they see a tendency in something the kid will grow out of.  Screwing up the kids normal growth only insures the kid will always be an outsider and may end up being pretty unhappy.
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #27 on: March 15, 2020, 10:54:37 AM »
Screwing up the kids normal growth only insures the kid will always be an outsider and may end up being pretty unhappy.

Or dead by their own hand. The"trans community" constantly harps on suicide rates, without considering that they themselves may hold some responsibility there. Especially with convincing six year olds (or their parents) that they are the wrong gender.
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

AZRedhawk44

• friends
« Reply #28 on: March 20, 2020, 11:51:12 PM »
This is why ANY legislation during a pandemic is bad (note I called this happening over a week ago):

https://www.congress.gov/bill/116th-congress/house-bill/5717/text?r=1&s=1
"But whether the Constitution really be one thing, or another, this much is certain - that it has either authorized such a government as we have had, or has been powerless to prevent it. In either case, it is unfit to exist."
--Lysander Spooner

I reject your authoritah!

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #29 on: March 21, 2020, 12:26:30 AM »
This is why ANY legislation during a pandemic is bad (note I called this happening over a week ago):

https://www.congress.gov/bill/116th-congress/house-bill/5717/text?r=1&s=1

You already have a thread to discuss the anti-gun bill. This thread is about sex change operations for kids.
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design