Main Forums > The Roundtable

How much will your Corona stimulus payment be?

<< < (4/7) > >>

charby:

--- Quote from: AJ Dual on March 27, 2020, 04:28:36 PM ---Looks like we'll be getting $4400, but like everyone else, I'm sure I'll lose more than that to inflation and taxes down the road.  :P

--- End quote ---

Hedge with buying gold with it :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

RoadKingLarry:
Looks like we'll get the $2400 for a married couple.
It will be promptly passed on to pay medical bills debt.

MechAg94:

--- Quote ---President Trump signed the $2.2 trillion coronavirus stimulus package on Friday after the House of Representatives passed the unprecedented legislation. It will provide relief for American workers and businesses left reeling from the tandem health and economic crises.
--- End quote ---

https://www.foxbusiness.com/money/house-passes-2t-coronavirus-relief-package-sends-to-trump

Ron:

--- Quote from: RoadKingLarry on March 27, 2020, 05:01:20 PM ---Looks like we'll get the $2400 for a married couple.
It will be promptly passed on to pay medical bills debt.

--- End quote ---

My $1200 will be paying off medical bills also.

grampster:
You better just sock it away for the inflation that come about soon.  Think about cars.  They ain't building them.  So once the stock begins to get lower at the dealers, there will be a bidding war for cars.  Prices will escalate.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version