Main Forums > The Roundtable

How much will your Corona stimulus payment be?

<< < (2/7) > >>

Fly320s:
0 for me, 0 for my wife, 0 for my kids.  And that is fine with me. 

dogmush:
So this thing is based on your 2019 AGI?  One of my "deployed in a Combat Zone Tax Exclusion Area" years?  >:D

heh.  looks like I get free *expletive deleted*it.  I guess I gotta vote for AOC now.

MikeB:
Definitely $0, I'll be surprised if it isn't actually a negative number.

WTF is up with married people getting twice the income for the "stimulus"? Kids, ok, I kind of get that, but just because someone is married? Being single except maybe for some small amount of additional electric, food, and maybe car payment I have have the exact same bills as a married couple assuming the standard car payment, mortgage or rent, phone, electric etc. Most of that stuff does not double with two people. Not that I think I should really be getting money anyway, I'm still working. That is wrong though.

charby:

--- Quote from: MikeB on March 27, 2020, 09:26:56 AM ---Definitely $0, I'll be surprised if it isn't actually a negative number.

WTF is up with married people getting twice the income for the "stimulus"? Kids, ok, I kind of get that, but just because someone is married? Being single except maybe for some small amount of additional electric, food, and maybe car payment I have have the exact same bills as a married couple assuming the standard car payment, mortgage or rent, phone, electric etc. Most of that stuff does not double with two people. Not that I think I should really be getting money anyway, I'm still working. That is wrong though.

--- End quote ---

Unless it changes, it is $1200 per person, so a married couple would only get $2400. Kids are $500 each up to 2 kids. So a nuclear family at most would get $3400. A single parent at most would get $2200.

brimic:
Zero.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version