Main Forums > The Roundtable

Double seat belt receiver or adapter

(1/5) > >>

MillCreek:
So in the truck, the wife and the dog both ride in the front passenger seat. I would like to buckle the dog seat belt strap and my wife's seat belt into the seat belt receiver.  I thought there were such things as a double seat belt receiver that buckles into the original seat belt receiver. allowing you to snap two seat belts in at the same time.  I have not found such an item on Google, Amazon or JC Whitney.  Am I imagining there is such a thing?  If you have any ideas or know where to find this item, please chime in.

Jim147:
Maybe there used to be but iirc back in early '90's DOT got pissy which SFI.

charby:
Bench seat in your truck?

French G.:
Leave your wife at home! Gosh you guys are slow.  =D

Hawkmoon:

--- Quote from: MillCreek on March 27, 2020, 09:20:59 PM ---So in the truck, the wife and the dog both ride in the front passenger seat. I would like to buckle the dog seat belt strap and my wife's seat belt into the seat belt receiver.  I thought there were such things as a double seat belt receiver that buckles into the original seat belt receiver. allowing you to snap two seat belts in at the same time.  I have not found such an item on Google, Amazon or JC Whitney.  Am I imagining there is such a thing?  If you have any ideas or know where to find this item, please chime in.

--- End quote ---

Wouldn't it be easier and better just to install another seatbelt?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version