Author Topic: Open carry deters armed robbery in Kennesaw  (Read 561 times)

MechAg94

• friend
Open carry deters armed robbery in Kennesaw
« on: March 28, 2020, 06:43:37 PM »
I apologize.  Right after I posted this, I saw "10 years ago" note in the upper right of the page. 

https://nyccriminallawyer.com/open-carry-deters-armed-robbery-in-kennesaw/amp/?__twitter_impression=true
Another bit of good news.  Open Carriers (of guns) deter armed robbery.  Alert officer catches the men before they can find another target.
Brannan and Mitchell were enjoying a meal at Waffle House on Barrete Parkway in Kennesaw at 5 am when a man, whom Brannan and Mitchell felt looked suspicious, entered. As the man wandered around the restaurant, as though looking for someone, a pair of cars filled with armed robbers were waiting behind the restaurant looking for the scout’s report.

When the scout saw Brannan and Mitchell wearing sidearms, he left the store.

In the meantime, Cobb County Police Officer “D. Lowe,” noticed the cars and went to investigate. He caught the men with masks and rifles as they waited to rob the Waffle House. The crooks told law enforcement they changed their mind when their advance man had spotted two men wearing, openly, 1911 Springfield Mil-Spec. 45 pistols.
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge