Author Topic: Stacey Abrams  (Read 1671 times)

MechAg94

• friend
Stacey Abrams
« on: May 18, 2020, 02:23:34 PM »
https://twitter.com/verumserum/status/1261760906490294273

The twitter post says this picture was from a Washington Post profile on Stacey Abrams.  Why they tried to portray her as a superhero I do not know.

However, the internet did not take this lying down.    :lol:

“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

MechAg94

• friend
Re: Stacey Abrams
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2020, 02:24:20 PM »
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2020, 02:25:49 PM »

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2020, 02:27:29 PM »

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2020, 02:34:13 PM »
https://twitter.com/verumserum/status/1261760906490294273

The twitter post says this picture was from a Washington Post profile on Stacey Abrams.  Why they tried to portray her as a superhero I do not know.

Super Governor Vice President President Nobody
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

HankB

• friend
« Reply #6 on: May 18, 2020, 05:55:09 PM »
From the link in the OP, I thought it was all about fat shaming . . .

Q: "How big is Stacey Abrams?"

A: "Stacey Abrams is SO big she blots out the sun"
Trump won in 2016. Democrats haven't been so offended since Republicans came along and freed their slaves.
Sometimes I wonder if the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it. - Mark Twain
Government is a broker in pillage, and every election is a sort of advance auction in stolen goods. - H.L. Mencken
Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. - Mark Twain

Andiron

• friend
« Reply #7 on: May 18, 2020, 07:21:58 PM »
I don't get the media's crush on a morbidly obese, 80 IQ black woman.  ???

Love the edits.  The Sea Witch one fits well.
"Leftism destroys everything good." -  Ron

There is no fixing stupid. But, you can line it up in front of a wall and offer it a last smoke.

There is no such thing as a "transgender" person.  Only mental illness that should be discouraged.

Ron

• friends
  • Like a tree planted by the rivers of water
    • What I believe ...
« Reply #8 on: May 18, 2020, 09:47:14 PM »
I don't get the media's crush on a morbidly obese, 80 IQ black woman.  ???

Love the edits.  The Sea Witch one fits well.

It's the "Emperor has no clothes" gambit.

We dare you to point out the obvious you racisss.

For the invisible things of him since the creation of the world are clearly seen, being perceived through the things that are made, even his everlasting power and divinity, that they may be without excuse. Because knowing God, they didn’t glorify him as God, and didn’t give thanks, but became vain in their reasoning, and their senseless heart was darkened. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools.

Chester32141

• friend
« Reply #9 on: May 18, 2020, 10:47:59 PM »
Cold but funny …  :lol:

"Stacey Abrams’ face upon realizing Biden not making surprise announcement she would be VP"

https://legalinsurrection.com/2020/05/stacey-abrams-face-upon-realizing-biden-not-making-surprise-announcement-she-would-be-vp/
"The best argument against democracy is a 5 minute conversation with the average voter...... "

Photos
CBs Hawg Sauce

Andiron

• friend
« Reply #10 on: May 18, 2020, 10:53:29 PM »
It's the "Emperor has no clothes" gambit.

We dare you to point out the obvious you racisss.

lol.

I should just go pick out Klan robes in my size at this point.  Any criticism of ANY minority get you the "racisss" tab, so why not go whole hog?

That woman is a *expletive deleted*ing retard.
"Leftism destroys everything good." -  Ron

There is no fixing stupid. But, you can line it up in front of a wall and offer it a last smoke.

There is no such thing as a "transgender" person.  Only mental illness that should be discouraged.

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #11 on: May 18, 2020, 11:24:18 PM »
lol.

I should just go pick out Klan robes in my size at this point.  Any criticism of ANY minority get you the "racisss" tab, so why not go whole hog?

That woman is a *expletive deleted*ing retard.

It's as if we're to regard non-whites as a holy people whose sacred cultural idiosyncrasies we must all revere. And women are better than men, and we must all live up to feminine expectations. Those who believe in racial equality, or an equality of opportunity for all races and both sexes, have no home on the Left. Not unless they're willing to give up color-blindness for white-male-bashing, and trade women's liberation for more white-(hetero)-male-bashing.

Not that white dudes can't get ahead on the Left. As long you're willing to be a Fredo, and admit your "white privilege," and go along with the whole insane program, you can get away with all kinds of things the Left supposedly hates - like just being a white dude. Ask Tara Reade.
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife