Author Topic: Michael Flynn News  (Read 13140 times)

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
Michael Flynn News
« on: April 26, 2020, 10:20:14 PM »
It might be an interesting week. Uncovered evidence apparently indicates Michael Flynn was setup by fed.gov:

https://twitchy.com/gregp-3534/2020/04/26/maria-bartiromo-teases-big-news-regarding-michael-flynn-this-week/
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

makattak

• Dark Lord of the Cis
  • friend
Re: Michael Flynn News
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2020, 10:31:10 PM »
People should HANG, if true.

I doubt they'll even be indicted. MAYBE someone will lose their job... and get a several million $$ book deal or gig on CNN.
I wish the Ring had never come to me. I wish none of this had happened.

So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us. There are other forces at work in this world, Frodo, besides the will of evil. Bilbo was meant to find the Ring. In which case, you also were meant to have it. And that is an encouraging thought

RoadKingLarry

• friends
« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2020, 10:47:53 PM »
Anyone that's been paying attention already knows Flynn was set up.
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2020, 10:48:27 PM »
It would be nice if some of these criminals could be treated like criminals.
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

French G.

• friend
  • ohhh sparkles!
« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2020, 12:01:05 AM »
If true the goal was to overthrow a duly elected government. It's treason, behave accordingly.
AKA Navy Joe   

I'm so contrarian that I didn't respond to the thread.

Andiron

• friend
« Reply #5 on: April 28, 2020, 09:32:13 PM »
If true the goal was to overthrow a duly elected government. It's treason, behave accordingly.

Claire Wolfe rule?

“America is at that awkward stage; it's too late to work within the system, but too early to shoot the bastards.”
"Leftism destroys everything good." -  Ron

There is no fixing stupid. But, you can line it up in front of a wall and offer it a last smoke.

There is no such thing as a "transgender" person.  Only mental illness that should be discouraged.

dogmush

• friend
« Reply #6 on: April 29, 2020, 01:57:12 AM »
Is it, though?

makattak

• Dark Lord of the Cis
  • friend
« Reply #7 on: April 29, 2020, 08:43:35 AM »
https://twitchy.com/brettt-3136/2020/04/28/michael-flynns-former-law-firm-submitting-6800-documents-and-emails-to-correct-a-miscommunication/

His previous lawyers just "forgot" to send over 6,800 documents to his new lawyers.

FUNNY how they happened to find these just as the Feds were forced to cough up a bunch of material never submitted...

Just a "miscommunication". Nothing nefarious, at all.

So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us. There are other forces at work in this world, Frodo, besides the will of evil. Bilbo was meant to find the Ring. In which case, you also were meant to have it. And that is an encouraging thought

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #8 on: April 29, 2020, 11:08:00 PM »
Hand written FBI notes indicate the setup was in place:

Unsealed FBI notes reveal the intent of the FBI’s 1/24/17 interview of Flynn:

“What is our goal? Truth/Admission or to get him to lie, so we can prosecute [Flynn] or get him fired?”

FBI Notes confirm it was all a pretext.

https://twitchy.com/brettt-3136/2020/04/29/unsealed-fbi-notes-ask-what-the-goal-is-of-interviewing-michael-flynn-to-get-him-to-lie-so-we-can-prosecute/
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

makattak

• Dark Lord of the Cis
  • friend
« Reply #9 on: April 29, 2020, 11:20:50 PM »
Hand written FBI notes indicate the setup was in place:

https://twitchy.com/brettt-3136/2020/04/29/unsealed-fbi-notes-ask-what-the-goal-is-of-interviewing-michael-flynn-to-get-him-to-lie-so-we-can-prosecute/

I honestly think that's Priestep covering himself. He's posing it as a question, suggesting he wasn't going along with the idea that the rest of the conspirators were clearly going for.

HankB

• friend
« Reply #10 on: April 30, 2020, 11:47:46 AM »
From what I've heard and read, the question isn't so much whether Flynn will be retried or acquitted, the real question is which FBI officials or agents will themselves be going to jail.

:rofl:
Trump won in 2016. Democrats haven't been so offended since Republicans came along and freed their slaves.
Sometimes I wonder if the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it. - Mark Twain
Government is a broker in pillage, and every election is a sort of advance auction in stolen goods. - H.L. Mencken
Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. - Mark Twain

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #11 on: April 30, 2020, 05:22:46 PM »
Now this would be interesting.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/breaking-trump-considering-bringing-michael-flynn-back-into-administration

I wonder if legacy media would blow a gasket over this, or just try to ignore Flynn's vindication.
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #12 on: May 01, 2020, 08:27:14 AM »
I just read that more information was released indicating the FBI was going to shut the whole investigation down and move on, but then Peter Strzok pushed to keep it going. The same guy who shut down the Hillary Clinton investigation early.

makattak

• Dark Lord of the Cis
  • friend
« Reply #13 on: May 01, 2020, 08:41:23 AM »
I just read that more information was released indicating the FBI was going to shut the whole investigation down and move on, but then Peter Strzok pushed to keep it going. The same guy who shut down the Hillary Clinton investigation early.

Isn't it such a coincidence that all the same people were all working on very high profile political investigations of both parties?

Even weirder is that they seem to have acted differently depending on which political party was being investigated. WEIRD. What a fluke for the non-partisan straight shooters at the FBI!

I know it was all just a fluke because ALL THOSE NON-PARTISAN, DUTIFUL field agents who are totally not corrupt would have walked out, or spoken up about such blatant corruption at the highest level, right?

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
« Reply #14 on: May 01, 2020, 08:53:00 AM »
Now this would be interesting.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/breaking-trump-considering-bringing-michael-flynn-back-into-administration

I wonder if legacy media would blow a gasket over this, or just try to ignore Flynn's vindication.

The washing machine is already in spin mode.
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
« Reply #15 on: May 01, 2020, 08:58:06 AM »

Funny how her name almost always pops up.
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #16 on: May 01, 2020, 09:29:31 AM »
Isn't it such a coincidence that all the same people were all working on very high profile political investigations of both parties?

Even weirder is that they seem to have acted differently depending on which political party was being investigated. WEIRD. What a fluke for the non-partisan straight shooters at the FBI!

I know it was all just a fluke because ALL THOSE NON-PARTISAN, DUTIFUL field agents who are totally not corrupt would have walked out, or spoken up about such blatant corruption at the highest level, right?
They are just following orders. 
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

French G.

• friend
  • ohhh sparkles!
« Reply #17 on: May 05, 2020, 01:18:03 PM »
Still waiting...
AKA Navy Joe   

I'm so contrarian that I didn't respond to the thread.

RocketMan

• Mad Rocket Scientist
  • friend
  • Semper Fidelis
« Reply #18 on: May 05, 2020, 06:02:45 PM »
Still waiting...

I doubt much will come from this.  Perhaps former FBI agent Peter Strzok and DoJ lawyer Lisa Page, the two that did most of the grunt work, will take a fall.
Flynn will have to be pardoned by Trump to get any kind of relief from what happened to him.

edited to correct Page's employment description
« Last Edit: May 07, 2020, 11:33:52 AM by RocketMan »
If there really was intelligent life on other planets, we'd be sending them foreign aid.

Conservatives see George Orwell's "1984" as a cautionary tale.  Progressives view it as a "how to" manual.

My wife often says to me, "You are evil and must be destroyed." She may be right.

Liberals believe one should never let reason, logic and facts get in the way of a good emotional argument.

Pb

• friend
« Reply #19 on: May 05, 2020, 09:58:38 PM »
From what I've heard and read, the question isn't so much whether Flynn will be retried or acquitted, the real question is which FBI officials or agents will themselves be going to jail.

:rofl:

You have a lot more faith in the government than I do.

Ron

• friends
  • Like a tree planted by the rivers of water
    • What I believe ...
« Reply #20 on: May 06, 2020, 07:59:18 AM »
You have a lot more faith in the government than I do.

I agree.

The Trump coup and insurgency has been fun but it turns out the deep state really is just our government.

« Last Edit: May 07, 2020, 08:34:13 PM by Ron »
For the invisible things of him since the creation of the world are clearly seen, being perceived through the things that are made, even his everlasting power and divinity, that they may be without excuse. Because knowing God, they didn’t glorify him as God, and didn’t give thanks, but became vain in their reasoning, and their senseless heart was darkened. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools.

RocketMan

• Mad Rocket Scientist
  • friend
  • Semper Fidelis
« Reply #21 on: May 07, 2020, 03:05:00 PM »
The DoJ has dropped its case against Gen. Flynn.  Given the damage deliberately and falsely done by the government to him and his family, he is certainly due to some sort of compensation.  But, I won't be holding my breath.
If there really was intelligent life on other planets, we'd be sending them foreign aid.

Conservatives see George Orwell's "1984" as a cautionary tale.  Progressives view it as a "how to" manual.

My wife often says to me, "You are evil and must be destroyed." She may be right.

Liberals believe one should never let reason, logic and facts get in the way of a good emotional argument.

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
« Reply #22 on: May 07, 2020, 08:53:24 PM »
The left is going absolutely batshit insane about this...

It's pretty incredible to see them defend the FBI's actions like this.

It's even more telling that Obama-administration officials are also at odds with FBI's conduct in this case.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/intel-transcripts-obama-officials-no-empirical-evidence-trump-russia-collusion

The left is seeing every hope they had at undermining the Trump administration crumbling before them at the same time best hope for someone who could beat Trump is crashing and burning in his own sex scandal.

MSNBC's current "banner headline" is a quote from some schmuck who is saying that dropping the case goes contrary to the "rule of law."

No mention of FBI's actions being contrary to the rule of law... But they wouldn't mention that, because Orange Man BAD!

Carbon Monoxide, sucking the life out of idiots, 'tards, and fools since man tamed fire.

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #23 on: May 07, 2020, 09:20:29 PM »
The DoJ has dropped its case against Gen. Flynn.  Given the damage deliberately and falsely done by the government to him and his family, he is certainly due to some sort of compensation.  But, I won't be holding my breath.

From the link -- the "Look who's talking" Department:

Former FBI Director James Comey tweeted: "The DOJ has lost its way."

Pot, allow me to introduce Kettle.

- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #24 on: May 07, 2020, 10:10:37 PM »
I understand he has paid around three million dollars in legal bills, and owes around another four million. Which brings us back to why some people might plead guilty, even if they aren't, when faced with taxpayer funded lawyers who work with an infinite budget.