Author Topic: The Trump/Russia Dossier  (Read 1594 times)

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
The Trump/Russia Dossier
« on: April 23, 2020, 10:07:56 PM »
Likely too late now after the impeachment fiasco and all, but Christopher Steele now claims all information on his dossier, sources, etc. were wiped from his computer two years ago. So there is zero documentation or corroboration - just his word.

https://twitchy.com/brettt-3136/2020/04/23/daily-caller-christopher-steele-told-court-his-email-accounts-were-wiped-of-correspondence-regarding-the-dossier/

"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

Angel Eyes

• Lying dog-faced pony soldier
  • friend
  • You're not diggin'
Re: The Trump/Russia Dossier
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2020, 10:35:32 PM »
"The dog ate my homework."
"End of quote.  Repeat the line."
  - Joe 'Ron Burgundy' Biden

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2020, 11:59:20 PM »
Wiped? Like with a cloth?
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2020, 10:32:11 AM »
A certain side of the political spectrum seems to have the worst luck when it comes to keeping records and data
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

Ron

• friends
  • Like a tree planted by the rivers of water
    • What I believe ...
« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2020, 03:04:23 PM »
Enemies foreign and domestic.

For the invisible things of him since the creation of the world are clearly seen, being perceived through the things that are made, even his everlasting power and divinity, that they may be without excuse. Because knowing God, they didn’t glorify him as God, and didn’t give thanks, but became vain in their reasoning, and their senseless heart was darkened. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools.

Perd Hapley

• friend

Perd Hapley

• friend
« Reply #6 on: May 08, 2020, 09:38:58 AM »
https://thefederalist.com/2020/05/08/obama-defense-official-evelyn-farkas-admitted-she-lied-on-msnbc-about-having-evidence-of-collusion/

“Did you have information connecting the Trump campaign to the hack of the DNC?” Gowdy asked.

“No,” Farkas admitted.

“So when you say, ‘We knew,’ the reality is you knew nothing,” Gowdy asked later during the deposition.

“Correct,” Farkas responded.

Gowdy didn’t stop there.

“So when you say ‘knew,’ what you really meant was felt?” he asked.

“Correct,” Farkas answered.

“You didn’t know anything?” Gowdy continued.

“That’s correct,” Farkas responded.

Farkas, a Democrat, is currently running for Congress in New York’s 17th district.

Andiron

• friend
« Reply #7 on: May 08, 2020, 06:21:22 PM »
Enemies foreign and domestic.

Yup.
"Leftism destroys everything good." -  Ron

There is no fixing stupid. But, you can line it up in front of a wall and offer it a last smoke.

There is no such thing as a "transgender" person.  Only mental illness that should be discouraged.

Kingcreek

• friend
« Reply #8 on: May 08, 2020, 06:33:27 PM »
He deleted everything on Jan 5, same day as the meeting at the White House with Obama Comey Susan rice and others.
Coincidence?
What we have here is failure to communicate.

Ron

• friends
  • Like a tree planted by the rivers of water
    • What I believe ...
« Reply #9 on: May 12, 2020, 08:43:35 AM »
Tucker lays out the Obamagate narrative.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1260032616780034049
For the invisible things of him since the creation of the world are clearly seen, being perceived through the things that are made, even his everlasting power and divinity, that they may be without excuse. Because knowing God, they didn’t glorify him as God, and didn’t give thanks, but became vain in their reasoning, and their senseless heart was darkened. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools.

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #10 on: May 12, 2020, 08:55:30 AM »
I got to wondering this morning how much of this would have come out or not, if there wasn't TDS and impeachment. If dems hadn't kept finding more "treason" to go after Trump with every time the last scheme failed, we might not have had the back and forth that exonerated Flynn, and he would have just faded away as so many other victims of the fed.gov machine.
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

Kingcreek

• friend
« Reply #11 on: May 12, 2020, 01:02:56 PM »
I got to wondering this morning how much of this would have come out or not, if there wasn't TDS and impeachment. If dems hadn't kept finding more "treason" to go after Trump with every time the last scheme failed, we might not have had the back and forth that exonerated Flynn, and he would have just faded away as so many other victims of the fed.gov machine.
Excellent point sir
What we have here is failure to communicate.