Author Topic: Election fraud again.  (Read 14523 times)

kgbsquirrel

• APS Photoshop God
  • friend
  • Bill, slayer of threads.
Re: Election fraud again.
« Reply #125 on: October 02, 2020, 01:16:33 AM »
Just a sample size of one:  I still have not received my mail in voting ballot here in the Progressive Willamette Valley.

bedlamite

• Hold my beer and watch this!
  • friend
  • Ack! PLBTTPHBT!
A plan is just a list of things that doesn't happen.
Is defenestration possible through the overton window?

bedlamite

• friend
  • Ack! PLBTTPHBT!

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #128 on: October 08, 2020, 06:37:04 PM »
Has this guy been featured yet?

https://www.dailywire.com/news/texas-mayoral-candidate-arrested-charged-with-109-felonies-related-to-voter-fraud

Another Democrat busted.

“According to the Denton County Sheriff’s Office, investigators began their probe into Mohamed on Sept. 23 after county elections officials alerted them that several absentee ballots were being mailed to the same post office box, which allegedly belonged to a nursing facility,” The Texas Tribune reported. “Investigators watched the postal facility and placed an undercover officer there. On Oct. 7, police saw that a box of requested ballots was picked up from the location, and followed the suspect. A search warrant was obtained for Mohamed’s residence, the sheriff’s statement says, where police found a box containing the requested ballots, including several that were open. The fraudulent driver’s license used to rent the post office box was also found during the search.”
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

bedlamite

• friend
  • Ack! PLBTTPHBT!
« Reply #129 on: October 10, 2020, 11:13:31 AM »

MillCreek

• Skippy The Wonder Dog
  • friend
  • APS Risk Manager
« Reply #130 on: October 10, 2020, 11:42:18 AM »
Washington state will be mailing out ballots next week, and my county is scheduled to be mailed out on October 15th.

Quote from: Angel Eyes on August 09, 2018, 01:56:15 AM
You are one lousy risk manager.

bedlamite

• friend
  • Ack! PLBTTPHBT!

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
« Reply #132 on: October 11, 2020, 12:39:56 PM »
Kentucky has in person early voting starting on the 13th. I plan on taking advantage of it
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #133 on: October 12, 2020, 04:35:08 PM »
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/california-unofficial-ballot-drop-off-boxes

I read a few articles on this and the progressive sources are blaming Republicans. It being CA, I wouldn't be surprised if it wasn't one of the commie pinko progressive groups doing it and making it look like Republicans.  The Republican presidential vote doesn't even count in CA anymore, so there's little motivation for conservatives to set something like this up. They'd literally have to steal 5,000,000 ballots to have an impact.

Regardless, these "official" drop off boxes are an absolutely stupid idea. They are ripe for abuse. Drop your ballot in a damn official location or a bolted to a wall or the sidewalk USPS mailbox.
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

DittoHead

• friend
  • Writing for the Bulwark since August 2019
« Reply #134 on: October 12, 2020, 04:40:35 PM »
It being CA, I wouldn't be surprised if it wasn't one of the commie pinko progressive groups doing it and making it look like Republicans.  The Republican presidential vote doesn't even count in CA anymore, so there's little motivation for conservatives to set something like this up.
Apparently it is not a commie pinko progressive conspiracy.
California’s Republican Party on Monday acknowledged owning unofficial ballot drop boxes that state election officials said are illegal.
State GOP spokesman Hector Barajas said that the party owns the boxes. He declined comment on how many exist and where they are located. Barajas said the state’s law governing so-called ballot harvesting allows an organization to collect and return groups of ballots.
In the moral, catatonic stupor America finds itself in today it is only disagreement we seek, and the more virulent that disagreement, the better.

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #135 on: October 12, 2020, 04:41:53 PM »
Apparently it is not a commie pinko progressive conspiracy.

Which still doesn't affect the rest of my post.
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

bedlamite

• friend
  • Ack! PLBTTPHBT!

WLJ

• friends
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

bedlamite

• friend
  • Ack! PLBTTPHBT!

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #139 on: October 18, 2020, 10:39:16 AM »
https://www.wlky.com/article/more-than-100-jefferson-county-absentee-ballots-found-discarded-in-dumpster/34386984#

Why I decided to vote in person.

Aside from the fact that this whole mail-in process makes a mockery out of having a day set aside as "election day." If people start voting a month before "election day," and votes are still coming in and being counted after "election day," what meaning does "election day" have?
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

bedlamite

• friend
  • Ack! PLBTTPHBT!
« Reply #140 on: October 18, 2020, 01:07:28 PM »
372 thousand rejected ballot applications, most of which are duplicates:

https://thehill.com/homenews/state-watch/521557-pennsylvania-rejects-372k-mail-in-ballot-applications-following-primary

How many of the rejected ballot requests were the real ones after the fraudulent ones were already sent?

makattak

• Dark Lord of the Cis
  • friend
« Reply #141 on: October 18, 2020, 01:35:59 PM »
Why I decided to vote in person.

Aside from the fact that this whole mail-in process makes a mockery out of having a day set aside as "election day." If people start voting a month before "election day," and votes are still coming in and being counted after "election day," what meaning does "election day" have?

It's not that having a single "day" for voting is somehow significant. The reason voting should be limited to a single day as much as possible (absentee voting with a valid reason for missing voting day is acceptable) is that it limits the opportunity for fraud.

Which is why the Democrats are so very adamantly against having a single day of voting.

ADDITIONALLY, limiting the voting to a single day means that people have to make an effort to vote and take their responsibility as citizens seriously.

Democrats REALLY don't want that kind of people deciding who should run the country.
I wish the Ring had never come to me. I wish none of this had happened.

So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us. There are other forces at work in this world, Frodo, besides the will of evil. Bilbo was meant to find the Ring. In which case, you also were meant to have it. And that is an encouraging thought

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #142 on: October 18, 2020, 05:02:26 PM »
Judicial Watch found 1.8 million extra voters (so far) in 353 counties.

https://www.judicialwatch.org/press-releases/new-jw-study-voter-registration/

Andiron

• friend
« Reply #143 on: October 18, 2020, 08:05:45 PM »
It's not that having a single "day" for voting is somehow significant. The reason voting should be limited to a single day as much as possible (absentee voting with a valid reason for missing voting day is acceptable) is that it limits the opportunity for fraud.

Which is why the Democrats are so very adamantly against having a single day of voting.

ADDITIONALLY, limiting the voting to a single day means that people have to make an effort to vote and take their responsibility as citizens seriously.

Democrats REALLY don't want that kind of people deciding who should run the country.

Early voting just gives the cheating bastards an idea of how much they need to cheat, and should be done away with.  Absentee ballots for anyone that requests them is fine.  Voting shouldn't be convenient, unless you enjoy the effects of fraud.

Strict voter ID should be a thing too,  but what do I know, I'm just a dirty racist.
"Leftism destroys everything good." -  Ron

There is no fixing stupid. But, you can line it up in front of a wall and offer it a last smoke.

There is no such thing as a "transgender" person.  Only mental illness that should be discouraged.

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #144 on: October 18, 2020, 08:32:02 PM »
Early voting just gives the cheating bastards an idea of how much they need to cheat, and should be done away with.  Absentee ballots for anyone that requests them is fine.  Voting shouldn't be convenient, unless you enjoy the effects of fraud.

Strict voter ID should be a thing too,  but what do I know, I'm just a dirty racist.

I agree, and I also agree with Makattak's points. These are also my points. Voting [once per election] is a civic duty and a moral responsibility. I don't want a government chosen by people who won't be bothered to get their rumps off the sofa and go to the polling station on election day.
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #145 on: October 18, 2020, 09:54:59 PM »
I agree on voter ID.  I had to show my ID to vote hear in Texas. 

And voters should have to re-register periodically. 
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

RoadKingLarry

• friends
« Reply #146 on: October 18, 2020, 10:08:47 PM »
I agree on voter ID.  I had to show my ID to vote hear in Texas. 

And voters should have to re-register periodically. 

Or at least not skip voting for several years.
Miss a full 4 year election cycle your name should be purged from the voter rolls.
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams

Andiron

• friend
« Reply #147 on: October 18, 2020, 10:24:47 PM »
Or at least not skip voting for several years.
Miss a full 4 year election cycle your name should be purged from the voter rolls.

You can come sit at the racist table with me.  They did that in Ohio and the left Dems cried bloody murder (and racism).
"Leftism destroys everything good." -  Ron

There is no fixing stupid. But, you can line it up in front of a wall and offer it a last smoke.

There is no such thing as a "transgender" person.  Only mental illness that should be discouraged.

Fly320s

• friend
  • Formerly, Arthur, King of the Britons
« Reply #148 on: October 19, 2020, 07:13:53 AM »
According to this, a person just neesd a name and birthdate to access the voter registration rolls. 

https://archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/283264915/#283264915
Islamic sex dolls.  Do they blow themselves up?

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #149 on: October 19, 2020, 07:56:33 PM »
Happen to click on a live feed and a ballot drop off box is on fire. No clue where.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tc4a-zF6iK4
- Calvin and Hobbes