Author Topic: Minneapolis police in the news again  (Read 85460 times)

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
Re: Minneapolis police in the news again
« Reply #800 on: June 30, 2020, 04:44:22 PM »
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #801 on: June 30, 2020, 05:28:57 PM »
It doesn't matter what you see, or what they do. BLM and their fellow travelers have a history, and the organization is shot through with racism. Whether you're black or white, you should not ever let them stop you, if you can possibly get away.
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #802 on: June 30, 2020, 05:55:20 PM »
At 0:21 in the video you can see the dude with the backpack shooting.

I hope they nail his posterior region to the wall in court. Yes, I would say attempted murder would be a good start.
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #803 on: June 30, 2020, 06:32:37 PM »
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

bedlamite

• Hold my beer and watch this!
  • friend
  • Ack! PLBTTPHBT!
« Reply #804 on: June 30, 2020, 06:47:03 PM »
At 0:21 in the video you can see the dude with the backpack shooting.

I hope they nail his posterior region to the wall in court. Yes, I would say attempted murder would be a good start.

Was that a cellphone taking video or a gun? Hard to tell from the video. Of course, that works either way now.

Looked like shooter had a green/black scarf from 0:26-0:36
A plan is just a list of things that doesn't happen.
Is defenestration possible through the overton window?

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #805 on: June 30, 2020, 08:02:40 PM »
Surround police car and scream, then accuse them of "aggression" when they drive through your patchouli stink mob.

“These officers drove into our protest after we walked past their vehicles,” he added. “They did not need to drive past us for emergency purposes because they had other officers on the other side ready. This was a clear act of aggression.”

https://www.dailywire.com/news/watch-officers-drive-through-crowd-of-protesters-after-back-window-shattered
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
« Reply #806 on: June 30, 2020, 08:07:59 PM »
Surround police car and scream, then accuse them of "aggression" when they drive through your patchouli stink mob.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/watch-officers-drive-through-crowd-of-protesters-after-back-window-shattered

CNN: US commits act of aggression when they fire on Japanese planes at Pearl Harbor.
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

kgbsquirrel

• APS Photoshop God
  • friend
  • Bill, slayer of threads.
« Reply #807 on: June 30, 2020, 08:37:35 PM »
CNN: US commits act of aggression when they fire on peaceful Japanese planes at Pearl Harbor.

Fixt.

Jim147

• friends
« Reply #808 on: June 30, 2020, 10:12:44 PM »
Mostly peaceful.

Fixt  again.
Sometimes we carry more weight then we owe.
And sometimes goes on and on and on.

BAH-WEEP-GRAAAGHNAH WHEEP NI-NI BONG

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #809 on: June 30, 2020, 10:15:02 PM »
Mostly harmless
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

bedlamite

• friend
  • Ack! PLBTTPHBT!
« Reply #810 on: June 30, 2020, 10:16:10 PM »

Angel Eyes

• Lying dog-faced pony soldier
  • friend
  • You're not diggin'
« Reply #811 on: June 30, 2020, 11:15:17 PM »
Don't Panic

... unless they're shooting at you.
"I make love to men daily, but in the imagination."
                         - Barack Obama

just Warren

• friend
  • My DJ name is Heavy Cream.
« Reply #812 on: June 30, 2020, 11:22:20 PM »
Black man takes down BLM signs because he's sick of seeing them. White boy to BLM's rescue:

https://twitchy.com/brettt-3136/2020/06/30/ill-snatch-you-out-you-whip-bro-raging-white-boy-with-poor-impulse-control-tries-to-tackle-man-tearing-down-blm-signs/

That dude's beard could have taken the skinny dude out all by itself.
Member in Good Standing of the Spontaneous Order of the Invisible Hand.

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #813 on: June 30, 2020, 11:23:09 PM »
“These officers drove into our protest after we walked past their vehicles,” he added. “They did not need to drive past us for emergency purposes because they had other officers on the other side ready. This was a clear act of aggression.”

The frightening part is that they probably believe this drivel.
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
« Reply #814 on: July 01, 2020, 07:30:33 AM »
Well, I don't know what a "circuit attorney" is, but you might not be far off:

https://twitchy.com/brettt-3136/2020/06/29/st-louis-circuit-attorney-claims-peaceful-protesters-were-met-by-a-violent-assault-right-to-protest-was-chilled/

Well, in a world where I'm supreme potentate, circuit attorney would mean any attorney who makes such idiotic claims could have his scrote hooked into an electrical circuit.
Carbon Monoxide, sucking the life out of idiots, 'tards, and fools since man tamed fire.

fifth_column

• friend
« Reply #815 on: July 01, 2020, 08:57:16 AM »
The frightening part is that they probably believe this drivel.

They absolutely believe it, without qualms, without second (or first) thoughts, without doubts.  In fact, belief is not even required, they consider this a stone-cold truth, as immutable as the fact one is a human being on planet Earth.  That is why any viewpoint other than theirs is literally treated like heresy.  And historically, humans have reserved our most horrendous punishments for heretics.
Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and it never will... The limits of tyrants are prescribed by the endurance of those whom they oppress. ― Frederick Douglass

No American citizen should be willing to accept a government that uses its power against its own people.  -  Catherine Engelbrecht

AJ Dual

• friends
  • Shoe Ballistics Inc.
« Reply #816 on: July 01, 2020, 09:37:11 AM »
What always intrigues me is how, after it breaks free, a bunch of the protesters/rioters always run after the vehicle like dogs chasing the mailman.

Do they hope to catch the car and surround it again? Are they trying to get the license plate, to report to the police they profess to hate? If they're trying to get the plate, is it in hopes of doxxing the person?

I really wish more states had clear laws that driving through mobs when you're surrounded was legal, and the onus is on the mob.
I promise not to duck.

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #817 on: July 01, 2020, 11:03:01 AM »
Long guns confiscated by SWAT after men found atop downtown Louisville parking garage during protests
https://www.wdrb.com/news/long-guns-confiscated-by-swat-after-men-found-atop-downtown-louisville-parking-garage-during-protests/article_32710774-bb02-11ea-aba0-5312c7812cba.html

Now this caught my eye, besides the fact one was a lever action.

The men’s guns, one of which had a bipod attached, were taken because they could not immediately prove ownership, police said.

Sooo, how do you immediately prove ownership?
This is Kentucky, we don't need no stinking badges!
- Calvin and Hobbes

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #818 on: July 01, 2020, 11:09:46 AM »

I just watched a couple of videos over at Twitchy about the NYC CHOP, which had me feeling really sorry for the cops, wishing they could pop out the OC spray. Then I read this and don't like (some of) them again. Interesting times.

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #819 on: July 01, 2020, 11:18:55 AM »
Honestly I think most of the MSM know for a fact the entire USA has LA or NYC type gun laws where every gun is registered and a permit required any type of ownership and/or carry. Even some of the local articles will say something about a gun not being registered and/or he didn't have permit for it :facepalm:
« Last Edit: July 01, 2020, 11:33:40 AM by WLJ »
- Calvin and Hobbes

bedlamite

• friend
  • Ack! PLBTTPHBT!
« Reply #820 on: July 01, 2020, 12:43:47 PM »
Long guns confiscated by SWAT after men found atop downtown Louisville parking garage during protests
https://www.wdrb.com/news/long-guns-confiscated-by-swat-after-men-found-atop-downtown-louisville-parking-garage-during-protests/article_32710774-bb02-11ea-aba0-5312c7812cba.html

wearing camouflage and face paint,

:facepalm:

They need work on their camo. For city camo you dress in jeans and a band T-shirt appropriate to the region and carry a bass guitar case.

bedlamite

• friend
  • Ack! PLBTTPHBT!

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #822 on: July 01, 2020, 05:16:04 PM »

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #823 on: July 02, 2020, 08:38:27 AM »
Damn racist elk!

https://twitchy.com/gregp-3534/2020/07/02/did-the-portland-elk-statue-set-on-fire-last-night-own-slaves-and-fight-for-the-confederacy/

Trump has ordered Federal LE to protect Federal statues on the 4th. If he authorized them to use deadly force, that's okay by me.

If we ever catch some of these a$$holes and start gathering statistics, I'm wondering what the percentage of twentysomething white trust fund babies will be.

Though there will also be a good sized percentage of just plain nuts people:

https://twitchy.com/gregp-3534/2020/07/01/protester-calls-nypd-cop-a-fcking-black-judas-and-other-scenes-from-the-nyc-chaz/

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #824 on: July 02, 2020, 09:27:25 AM »
Well are we peak 2020 yet? The NYT has now stated that the US is the same as Nazi Germany.

https://twitchy.com/brettt-3136/2020/07/01/this-is-quite-sincerely-insane-new-york-times-compares-americas-enduring-caste-system-to-india-nazi-germany/
Can you really call Nazi Germany a caste system when it lasted less than a generation?  It was bad stuff, but I think "caste system" is the wrong description.
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge