Author Topic: Karen has been fired  (Read 8343 times)

just Warren

• friend
  • My DJ name is Heavy Cream.
Re: Karen has been fired
« Reply #75 on: July 07, 2020, 10:28:47 PM »
"“Look, if you’re going to do what you want, I’m going to do what I want, but you’re not going to like it.”

Yeah, sounds like thinly veiled threat to me- from one idiot to another.

LEOs and the courts shouldn't waste one minute of their time on these two bozos.

That was just a simple warning.

It's exactly the same when we pro-gun types say "You all can go ahead and try to enforce your gun bans but you're not going to like how it turns out."

Remember, she started the whole thing and then escalated it. She knew what she was doing by making it about his skin color, she was hoping he'd get a beat down or worse. Because black folk getting harmed by cops has been constantly in the news now for years. She was playing that angle. In effect she was trying to get this guy swatted. She's totally at fault here. And deserves whatever comes her way.

Bird watcher dude did nothing wrong.
Member in Good Standing of the Spontaneous Order of the Invisible Hand.

zahc

• friend
« Reply #76 on: July 07, 2020, 10:47:00 PM »
Plus she was legit breaking the rules by letting her dog run loose. I know it's escalated into a national incident at this point, but I still want her to be cited for breaking the rules.
Maybe a rare occurence, but then you only have to get murdered once to ruin your whole day.
--Tallpine

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #77 on: July 07, 2020, 11:05:09 PM »
Think of it as someone saying it to your wife or daughter alone. I don't care what color the person is.

How is that not a threat? Not the snacks you are not going to like it part?

Convince me.

I can't convince you, and I have no intention of trying. We simply disagree. That happens on occasion.
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

Jim147

• friends
« Reply #78 on: July 08, 2020, 01:23:24 AM »
I'm not sure if I have made my point. She started this mess. Made it worse by not putting her dog back on the leash. Then he made a threat. She should have walked away the first time and still didn't the second time.

They were both in the wrong I just don't see the charge sticking unless I'm missing something.
Sometimes we carry more weight then we owe.
And sometimes goes on and on and on.

BAH-WEEP-GRAAAGHNAH WHEEP NI-NI BONG

Pb

• friend
« Reply #79 on: July 08, 2020, 10:29:04 AM »
I think we are going to have to agree to disagree on this one...

Except, can we all agree everyone involved is a moron?

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #80 on: July 08, 2020, 06:34:59 PM »
Interesting. The guy involved in this is refusing to cooperate with the DA. I say good for him. I agree with what he said. She's an idiot, but it seems she has paid for her idiocy. Going any further is just cancel culture affecting our legal system. If you want to sick the law on her any further, do what zahc said and cite her for whatever the fine is for having the dog off leash.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/birdwatcher-central-park-karen-refuses-to-cooperate

"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
« Reply #81 on: July 09, 2020, 07:33:16 AM »
Nope, she's got to get the quick death penalty and even quicker needle because the mob has demanded it.

Anything less and whitey wins again.
Carbon Monoxide, sucking the life out of idiots, 'tards, and fools since man tamed fire.

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #82 on: October 14, 2020, 02:38:49 PM »
Update: Apparently Ms. Cooper (the Karen in this incident) made not one but two false calls to NYPD, trying to get them to respond more quickly.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/10/14/us/amy-cooper-central-park-racism/index.html
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
« Reply #83 on: October 14, 2020, 02:41:56 PM »
God, that was SOOOOO a couple of months ago... We have bigger issues to worry about now... ACB will do nefarious things if she's allowed to pack the orange court!
Carbon Monoxide, sucking the life out of idiots, 'tards, and fools since man tamed fire.