Main Forums > Politics

NASCAR has just banned the Confederate flag from all events

(1/25) > >>

MillCreek:
https://www.npr.org/sections/live-updates-protests-for-racial-justice/2020/06/10/874393049/nascar-bans-confederate-flag?utm_campaign=npr&utm_medium=social&utm_term=nprnews&utm_source=facebook.com&fbclid=IwAR1nJQLwnNN3mnTEslWoDxCGucnWN_uw2DSDUNEVA4tVUJ2MSc2OQhTbXQM&fbclid=IwAR2w8wTXXdZPRSQDEkQ1SU4OJ0v8bBh1rJ5J05tvTu0mu2WStkUqPxLaVsw&fbclid=IwAR37VVBZfEA15P-EiScU02_nYmVtF-j7B_dSnysoY3QcfohdCPWf1T_i9UE&fbclid=IwAR2-khjigsjIM_8w-DDMcBw2sI1lIsx6qHNa6nuAl5vgsiGuTiIOIJkDMzU&fbclid=IwAR0-6CamNDXbaqZBKL5PZ5PGXMOhAU9QAzKsJ3PJKs5dMR1fW8wlyLMguGo

The 'heritage, not hate' people are not going to like this.

Ron:
Nascar cucked years ago.

It's a dead man walking it just doesn't care that it's dead yet.

There are unfortunately years of zombie Nascar left.

Every couple of years they will come up with a new way to humiliate their fan base.

Maybe a transsexual champion who can hold the "Official NASCAR Transsexual Racing Story Hour" for children in the off season will be next.

CNN and The Atlantic can be new car sponsors along with the SPLC and ACLU.

The possibilities for humiliations are endless.

Hawkmoon:
They also decided to allow protests (meaning, I assume, "the knee") during the playing of the National Anthem.

NASCAR can't get any deader than it already was for me but, if it hadn't already been dead for me, this would put the nail in the coffin.

Andiron:
Good luck with that  :cool:

NASCAR is full of *let's not go there* to be sure,  but they've picked a fight they have no chance of winning here.  No Stars and Bars down south,  at the track campgrounds?  Good luck.

This is actually a positive.  It's high time that the average redneck figures out that the powers that be despise him.

Jesus Christ,  the forum AI is now censoring C U C K ?

RoadKingLarry:

--- Quote ---the forum AI is now censoring C U C K ?
--- End quote ---

I'd bet some guy with ADMIN in his title got his or her knickers in a twist and added it tot he list  :rofl:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version