Main Forums > The Roundtable

Do you like Swastika on Your Pizza?

(1/8) > >>

MechAg94:
Little Caesars fired two employees after a couple found a swastika made of pepperoni on their pizza
https://currently.att.yahoo.com/att/cnn/little-caesars-fired-two-employees-203425305.html

My first thought is this was a couple of fools who thought it was funny.  The pizza was in the "hot and ready" bin so I can't see how it would be intended for anyone in particular.  Regardless of the reason, it was stupid especially with what is going on now.

One of the commenters thought the ends were pointed the wrong direction.  I don't keep up with that.

Andiron:
Random shitheads at a budget pizza place doing random shithead stuff isn't noose..  er,  news.

Also,  entirely coincedental,  but I had my first Little Caesars pizza today not 10 min from Brook Park.  It was incredibly mediocre,  which I expected from a $5 pie,  but the funny part was the manager pulling it out of the rack and popping the box open before handing it over.  A memo must've went around  >:D

bedlamite:
That one is left facing, which is Buddhist or Hindu, not a Nazi symbol,

WLJ:

zahc:

--- Quote from: Andiron on June 29, 2020, 09:47:33 PM ---Random shitheads at a budget pizza place doing random shithead stuff

--- End quote ---

No, everything is systemic, and your refusal to see it as such, is proof that it's systemic.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version