Author Topic: F1TV worth it?  (Read 608 times)

sumpnz

• friend
F1TV worth it?
« on: July 04, 2020, 09:25:02 PM »
Formula 1 racing season finally kicking off.  Any of you guys paid for the F1TV Pro subscription?  Is it worth it?  They've got a deal right now for $60/yr.  If it's decent I'll go for it.

French G.

• friend
  • ohhh sparkles!
Re: F1TV worth it?
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2020, 01:26:26 AM »
I don’t have any tv service so I do not know if it is possible but I would like to have Sky TV streamed for that. The commentators and prerace coverage on Sky is excellent.
AKA Navy Joe   

I'm so contrarian that I didn't respond to the thread.

HankB

• friend
Re: F1TV worth it?
« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2020, 11:30:01 AM »
I found out all I needed to know when I got a close look at an F1 car and met one of the drivers at a local mall shortly before they opened Circuit of the Americas outside Austin, TX.

I learned Formula 1 racing consists of itty bitty cars driven very fast by midgets.
Trump won in 2016. Democrats haven't been so offended since Republicans came along and freed their slaves.
Sometimes I wonder if the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it. - Mark Twain
Government is a broker in pillage, and every election is a sort of advance auction in stolen goods. - H.L. Mencken
Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. - Mark Twain