Author Topic: Maxwell Arrested  (Read 4517 times)

Big Hairy Bee

• friend
Maxwell Arrested
« on: July 02, 2020, 11:46:50 PM »
So how far will they go to make sure there is not another suicide ala Epstein?  I'm sure some big names are going to drop in a deal.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-people-ghislaine-maxwell/jeffrey-epstein-friend-ghislaine-maxwell-arrested-on-sex-abuse-charges-idUSKBN24321V

Hawkmoon

• friend
Re: Maxwell Arrested
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2020, 11:53:49 PM »
Stay tuned.  [popcorn]

This leaves me wondering why she was even in the United States ...
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

Jim147

• friends
« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2020, 12:26:32 AM »
May have thought she was safe in USA. But you know she has dirt on Bill and Andrew and others.
Sometimes we carry more weight then we owe.
And sometimes goes on and on and on.

BAH-WEEP-GRAAAGHNAH WHEEP NI-NI BONG

zxcvbob

• friend
« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2020, 12:31:35 AM »
"It's good, though..."

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #4 on: July 03, 2020, 12:49:19 AM »
Not one of their better stories, but I got a chuckle from it:
https://babylonbee.com/news/federal-prison-hires-top-rated-italian-bodyguard-hillena-clintonelli-to-protect-ghislaine-maxwell

"Clintonelli also connected all camera feeds to her personal server to ensure that all recorded video was properly secured."

:rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:

230RN

• It's like swimming to shore in an ebb tide.
  • friend
  • Pushing back. Help me out, here...
« Reply #5 on: July 03, 2020, 05:33:45 AM »
Loved that photo of Hiluigi Clintonelli.

LOL the whole article

I understand male child abusers don't do well in prison.   Do female child abusers in the girl pokey have the same problem?

Fly320s

• friend
  • Formerly, Arthur, King of the Britons
« Reply #6 on: July 03, 2020, 06:15:41 AM »
Stay tuned.  [popcorn]

Hiding.

That house in Bradford, NH is in the middle of nowhere.  I doubt anyone around there would recognize her.  And maybe she was using it as a hidden sex-slave den.

If the left the country, her passport might flag her as she entered another country,
Islamic sex dolls.  Do they blow themselves up?

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #7 on: July 03, 2020, 08:25:32 AM »
Isn't she a British citizen? Criminal activity aside, wouldn't she be "safer" in the UK? There's always extradition, but I think that takes a while even with countries we're cozy with. Plus, wealthy as she is, she would have more choices for ways to get to non-extradition countries from the UK than from the US.
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
« Reply #8 on: July 03, 2020, 08:51:36 AM »
Ghislaine Maxwell did not kill herself memes already floating around
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

MillCreek

• Skippy The Wonder Dog
  • friend
  • APS Risk Manager

Quote from: Angel Eyes on August 09, 2018, 01:56:15 AM
You are one lousy risk manager.

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #10 on: July 03, 2020, 09:13:02 AM »
https://www.thedailybeast.com/what-we-know-about-ghislaine-maxwells-swanky-new-hampshire-hideout

Nice house.

Everything else aside, it sounds like my kind of town:

At the Henniker Farm and Country Store, where locals buy gardening tools, maple syrup, and duck eggs, the saga of Epstein and Maxwell—and the arrest in their midst—barely registered.

“I don’t even know who she is,” said employee Kristen Wenzel, who added that she did not know who Epstein was, either. “We keep our noses out of other people’s business,” she added.

“Around here, we don’t care about bullshit,” added a coworker, who would not give her name, “because it’s none of your business.”
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

charby

• Necromancer
  • Administrator
  • APS's Resident Sikh/Muslim
« Reply #11 on: July 03, 2020, 09:17:50 AM »
Stay tuned.  [popcorn]

Probably scared of the royal family. I imagine the list of powerful people that hopes she can't talk is extremely long.
Iowa- 88% more livable that the rest of the US

Uranus is a gas giant.

Team 444: Member# 536

lee n. field

• friend
  • tinpot megalomaniac, Paulbot, hardware goon
« Reply #12 on: July 03, 2020, 09:33:57 AM »
Hiding.

That house in Bradford, NH is in the middle of nowhere.  I doubt anyone around there would recognize her.  And maybe she was using it as a hidden sex-slave den.

If the left the country, her passport might flag her as she entered another country,

A little bit from one of the conspiratainment sites I follow, on GM's go to ground hideaway location: https://secretsun.blogspot.com/2020/07/ghislaine-ghislaine-this-world-is-insane.html

Ghislaine Maxwell did not kill herself memes already floating around

"Jeff and Ghislaine, together in eternity.  Ohhhh, don't fear the reaper, don't fear the reaper, ohhhhh."
« Last Edit: July 03, 2020, 11:12:00 AM by lee n. field »
In thy presence is fulness of joy.
At thy right hand pleasures for evermore.

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #13 on: July 03, 2020, 09:53:30 AM »
Probably scared of the royal family.

Ah - good point.

French G.

• friend
  • ohhh sparkles!
« Reply #14 on: July 03, 2020, 10:50:12 AM »
I don't even really dig into this too much and wow is this a mess. I think she is the key figure, not Epstein. To read about her father it is impossible to think he was just a rich businessman that was good at scams. Where was he buried and who came to his funeral? She knows where all the bodies are, still got the shovel.
AKA Navy Joe   

I'm so contrarian that I didn't respond to the thread.

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #15 on: July 03, 2020, 11:58:42 AM »
You have to wonder. (Well, okay, you don't have to wonder ... but I do.) The house was paid for in cash, and the buyer was an anonymized LLC. The realtor said she never spoke with Maxwell, that she dealt with a male with a British accent.

Coincidence? The U.S. Attorney for New York is replaced, and just days later Maxwell is miraculously located and arrested. Hmmm ...

230RN

• friend
« Reply #16 on: July 03, 2020, 12:14:57 PM »
For a couple of minutes there I was wondering which royal family.

"conspiratainment"

I'm starting to realize why people love gossip.

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #17 on: July 03, 2020, 02:00:57 PM »
For a couple of minutes there I was wondering which royal family.

You don't get out much these days, do you?  :facepalm:

230RN

• friend
« Reply #18 on: July 03, 2020, 05:21:08 PM »
Just for a short time, I thought  U.S. "Royal Family" versus the Windsors.  It became clear right quick, though.

HankB

• friend
« Reply #19 on: July 03, 2020, 11:08:54 PM »
Shady family.

Couple of decades ago, her father was supposed to be one of the benefactors of the Maxwell/Gorbachev (or was it Gorbachev/Maxwell?) Peace Institute up in Minnesota, which was being pushed heavily by then-governor Rudy Perpich after Gorby visited the state. Maxwell was supposed to endow it with 50 million, and the people of MN were supposed to cough up another 50 million. Never did get an answer as to what Gorby was going to provide.

In fact, never did get an answer as to what this "Peace Institute" was actually supposed to do with 100 million, other than "work for peace" or "do peaceful things."

People of MN didn't cough up the dough, which caused some outrage on Gov. Rudy's part. And then Maxwell kicked the bucket by falling off his yacht (HA!) just as it was being disclosed that this rich guy's liabilities seemingly exceeded his assets, leading people to conclude that perhaps he wasn't quite as rich as he led on.

And now Maxwell's daughter was allegedly (got to use that word) involved with Epstein & his . . . practices. 
Trump won in 2016. Democrats haven't been so offended since Republicans came along and freed their slaves.
Sometimes I wonder if the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it. - Mark Twain
Government is a broker in pillage, and every election is a sort of advance auction in stolen goods. - H.L. Mencken
Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. - Mark Twain

Viking

• ❤︎ Fuck around & find out ❤︎
  • friend
  • Carnist Bloodmouth
« Reply #20 on: July 04, 2020, 11:47:09 AM »
Shady family.

Couple of decades ago, her father was supposed to be one of the benefactors of the Maxwell/Gorbachev (or was it Gorbachev/Maxwell?) Peace Institute up in Minnesota, which was being pushed heavily by then-governor Rudy Perpich after Gorby visited the state. Maxwell was supposed to endow it with 50 million, and the people of MN were supposed to cough up another 50 million. Never did get an answer as to what Gorby was going to provide.

In fact, never did get an answer as to what this "Peace Institute" was actually supposed to do with 100 million, other than "work for peace" or "do peaceful things."

People of MN didn't cough up the dough, which caused some outrage on Gov. Rudy's part. And then Maxwell kicked the bucket by falling off his yacht (HA!) just as it was being disclosed that this rich guy's liabilities seemingly exceeded his assets, leading people to conclude that perhaps he wasn't quite as rich as he led on.

And now Maxwell's daughter was allegedly (got to use that word) involved with Epstein & his . . . practices. 
IIRC her father was buried with full state honors in Israel after he tragically fell overboard. Mossad man.
“The modern world will not be punished. It is the punishment.” — Nicolás Gómez Dávila

gunsmith

• I forgot to get vaccinated!
  • friend
  • I'm sorry, Dave. I'm afraid I can't do that.
« Reply #21 on: July 05, 2020, 02:17:16 AM »
IIRC her father was buried with full state honors in Israel after he tragically fell overboard. Mossad man.

ah, a boating accident ... same thing has happened to many peoples gun collection  ;) :rofl:
Politicians and bureaucrats are considered productive if they swarm the populace like a plague of locust, devouring all substance in their path and leaving a swath of destruction like a firestorm. The technical term is "bipartisanship".
Rocket Man: "The need for booster shots for the immunized has always been based on the science.  Political science, not medical science."

Ron

• friends
  • Like a tree planted by the rivers of water
    • What I believe ...
« Reply #22 on: July 05, 2020, 08:06:42 AM »
All the spy vs spy stuff, no way we'll ever sort it out with the media being our only source of information.
For the invisible things of him since the creation of the world are clearly seen, being perceived through the things that are made, even his everlasting power and divinity, that they may be without excuse. Because knowing God, they didn’t glorify him as God, and didn’t give thanks, but became vain in their reasoning, and their senseless heart was darkened. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools.

Ron

• friends
  • Like a tree planted by the rivers of water
    • What I believe ...
For the invisible things of him since the creation of the world are clearly seen, being perceived through the things that are made, even his everlasting power and divinity, that they may be without excuse. Because knowing God, they didn’t glorify him as God, and didn’t give thanks, but became vain in their reasoning, and their senseless heart was darkened. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools.

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #24 on: July 05, 2020, 11:03:05 AM »