Author Topic: Maxwell Arrested  (Read 4516 times)

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
Re: Maxwell Arrested
« Reply #25 on: July 05, 2020, 08:31:50 PM »
Sometimes it's not a good thing to have friends in high places ...

Because they often have friends in low places.
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

fifth_column

• friend
Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and it never will... The limits of tyrants are prescribed by the endurance of those whom they oppress. ― Frederick Douglass

No American citizen should be willing to accept a government that uses its power against its own people.  -  Catherine Engelbrecht

RocketMan

• Mad Rocket Scientist
  • friend
  • Semper Fidelis
« Reply #27 on: July 06, 2020, 02:00:39 PM »
She might not make it to trial after all:

https://brownvalleyobserver.com/2020/07/03/ghislaine-maxwell-has-tested-positive-for-covid-19-in-new-hampshire-jail-doj-reports/

The conspiracy types will be going nuts with this one.  One could say it is pretty convenient for the folks she has the goods on.
If there really was intelligent life on other planets, we'd be sending them foreign aid.

Conservatives see George Orwell's "1984" as a cautionary tale.  Progressives view it as a "how to" manual.

My wife often says to me, "You are evil and must be destroyed." She may be right.

Liberals believe one should never let reason, logic and facts get in the way of a good emotional argument.

fifth_column

• friend
« Reply #28 on: July 06, 2020, 02:11:45 PM »
That website might be a parody site, it is definitely right-leaning.  So this might be untrue.  Then again, snopes says it is definitely untrue, so  . . . you never know . . .
Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and it never will... The limits of tyrants are prescribed by the endurance of those whom they oppress. ― Frederick Douglass

No American citizen should be willing to accept a government that uses its power against its own people.  -  Catherine Engelbrecht

230RN

• It's like swimming to shore in an ebb tide.
  • friend
  • Pushing back. Help me out, here...
« Reply #29 on: July 06, 2020, 02:33:41 PM »
That website might be a parody site, it is definitely right-leaning.  So this might be untrue.  Then again, snopes says it is definitely untrue, so  . . . you never know . . .

:rofl:

You've definitely got  your finger on the pulse of the net.

Terry, 230RN

RocketMan

• Mad Rocket Scientist
  • friend
  • Semper Fidelis
« Reply #30 on: July 06, 2020, 03:04:34 PM »
Did a little digging around on that site and it appears you are right.  The article itself about Maxwell having caught the beer virus was written in a very serious tone.  However, looking at many other article headlines on that site, most appear to be parody and satire.
Pretty well done.
If there really was intelligent life on other planets, we'd be sending them foreign aid.

Conservatives see George Orwell's "1984" as a cautionary tale.  Progressives view it as a "how to" manual.

My wife often says to me, "You are evil and must be destroyed." She may be right.

Liberals believe one should never let reason, logic and facts get in the way of a good emotional argument.

lee n. field

• friend
  • tinpot megalomaniac, Paulbot, hardware goon
« Reply #31 on: July 06, 2020, 04:34:57 PM »

https://brownvalleyobserver.com/2020/07/03/ghislaine-maxwell-has-tested-positive-for-covid-19-in-new-hampshire-jail-doj-reports/

Interesting.  She's been holed up, isolated, since before Deathplague 2020 started.
In thy presence is fulness of joy.
At thy right hand pleasures for evermore.

230RN

• friend
« Reply #32 on: July 06, 2020, 07:36:17 PM »
Quote from: fifth_column on Today at 11:41:04 AM

Interesting.  She's been holed up, isolated, since before Deathplague 2020 started.

Maybe she caught it from a toilet seat?

(Actually, it sounds fake.  I don't think the correctional people or the DOJ would release that kind of information for any prisoner.)

Terry, 230RN
« Last Edit: July 06, 2020, 07:55:13 PM by 230RN »

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #33 on: July 06, 2020, 08:54:43 PM »
After Today’s SCOTUS Ruling, People Demand to Know if Justice Roberts is Same “John Roberts” Listed on Epstein Flight Logs
https://www.waynedupree.com/2020/06/justice-john-roberts-is-compromised/

I heard about this today.  I was wondering if any of you had seen this.  I saw another link claiming it wasn't true.  Said it supposedly happened after he was on the SC which would be a bit odd.

Fake News: Chief Justice John Roberts Did NOT Fly With Jeffrey Epstein On At Least Two Occasions
https://leadstories.com/hoax-alert/2019/08/fake-news-john-roberts-not-fly-with-epstein-on-at-least-2-occasions.html
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

RocketMan

• Mad Rocket Scientist
  • friend
  • Semper Fidelis
« Reply #34 on: July 06, 2020, 11:18:34 PM »
After Today’s SCOTUS Ruling, People Demand to Know if Justice Roberts is Same “John Roberts” Listed on Epstein Flight Logs
https://www.waynedupree.com/2020/06/justice-john-roberts-is-compromised/

I heard about this today.  I was wondering if any of you had seen this.  I saw another link claiming it wasn't true.  Said it supposedly happened after he was on the SC which would be a bit odd.

Fake News: Chief Justice John Roberts Did NOT Fly With Jeffrey Epstein On At Least Two Occasions
https://leadstories.com/hoax-alert/2019/08/fake-news-john-roberts-not-fly-with-epstein-on-at-least-2-occasions.html

The second site debunking the notion that John Roberts flew on the Lolita Express really didn't offer any evidence one way or the other.  They cited a meme cum Facebook post from some years ago, but that was all.  If the flight logs are really available, they should have been able to dig up the pages in question to prove there was no John Roberts listed.  Barring that, they should have offered some solid evidence that the pages with John Roberts listed on them were fake.  Or that the John Roberts listed is not the same person as the SC Chief Justice.
Not the best fact checking.

230RN

• friend
« Reply #35 on: July 07, 2020, 05:55:15 AM »
Must be him.  There were only 377,000 people with the name Roberts in the 2010 census.

Why wait for the law?  We know he's guilty !

Viking

• ❤︎ Fuck around & find out ❤︎
  • friend
  • Carnist Bloodmouth
« Reply #36 on: July 08, 2020, 08:44:32 AM »
They all knew. They all *expletive deleted*ing knew it. (Ellen Pao is the former CEO of reddit). All those "conspiracy theories" about international pedophile rings with members counting the richest people in the world, presidents, prime ministers, royals, celebrities etc no longer sound very far fetched.

“The modern world will not be punished. It is the punishment.” — Nicolás Gómez Dávila

Viking

• ❤︎ Fuck around & find out ❤︎
  • friend
  • Carnist Bloodmouth
« Reply #37 on: July 09, 2020, 06:35:42 AM »
There is now some belief that Maxwell was a powermod & early user on reddit, and the first to reach 1 million karma there. Since these speculations began, it appears that reddit is beginning to permaban users who post in threads about it, and the account in question is being scrubbed of all pedophilia related posts as well, apparently.
“The modern world will not be punished. It is the punishment.” — Nicolás Gómez Dávila

Pb

• friend
« Reply #38 on: July 09, 2020, 10:14:39 AM »
I hope the names of every one of the "customers" of these vile people comes out.

Hope.   :mad:

lee n. field

• friend
  • tinpot megalomaniac, Paulbot, hardware goon
« Reply #39 on: July 09, 2020, 12:32:51 PM »
I hope the names of every one of the "customers" of these vile people comes out.

Hope.   :mad:

if you remember a year or 3 back, when Anthony "Carlos Danger" Weiner got busted, his laptop was confiscated.  Supposedly there was plenty of dirt on that.  And what's become of that?
In thy presence is fulness of joy.
At thy right hand pleasures for evermore.

Fly320s

• friend
  • Formerly, Arthur, King of the Britons
« Reply #40 on: July 09, 2020, 12:45:35 PM »
if you remember a year or 3 back, when Anthony "Carlos Danger" Weiner got busted, his laptop was confiscated.  Supposedly there was plenty of dirt on that.  And what's become of that?

Hillary wiped it with a cloth.
Islamic sex dolls.  Do they blow themselves up?

kgbsquirrel

• APS Photoshop God
  • friend
  • Bill, slayer of threads.
« Reply #41 on: July 10, 2020, 12:32:07 AM »
Hillary wiped it with a cloth.

And some inconvenient people conveniently died.

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #42 on: July 15, 2020, 01:49:44 AM »
I guess I have to retract my statement that the number of agents involved was excessive, and that they didn't need to break down the door.

https://www.newser.com/story/293533/filing-ghislaine-maxwell-wrapped-her-phone-in-foil.html

Apparently, she had a team of ex-military as security. And when the cops appeared at the door, she didn't answer the door, she went to another part of the house and tried to hide.
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

230RN

• friend
« Reply #43 on: July 15, 2020, 06:13:57 AM »
Oops.  Wrong thread.

Thanks, Fly320s
« Last Edit: July 16, 2020, 03:35:34 AM by 230RN »

Fly320s

• friend
  • Formerly, Arthur, King of the Britons
« Reply #44 on: July 15, 2020, 06:32:28 AM »
Terry, adjust your aim; you're shooting low.   =D

Wrong thread.
Islamic sex dolls.  Do they blow themselves up?

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #45 on: July 15, 2020, 08:06:22 AM »
I guess I have to retract my statement that the number of agents involved was excessive, and that they didn't need to break down the door.

https://www.newser.com/story/293533/filing-ghislaine-maxwell-wrapped-her-phone-in-foil.html

Apparently, she had a team of ex-military as security. And when the cops appeared at the door, she didn't answer the door, she went to another part of the house and tried to hide.

I guess I do too.

I'm not sure what she thought she could accomplish with security guards against an arrest warrant, other than get them arrested or shot. Definitely in the purview of her attorneys, not gunslingers.

"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

Jim147

• friends
« Reply #46 on: July 15, 2020, 08:09:20 AM »
They may have been there to keep her from getting Clintoned.
Sometimes we carry more weight then we owe.
And sometimes goes on and on and on.

BAH-WEEP-GRAAAGHNAH WHEEP NI-NI BONG

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #47 on: July 15, 2020, 08:11:59 AM »
They may have been there to keep her from getting Clintoned.

There is that, and it's a valid concern, actually. I should have been more clear in that I was speaking directly to the arrest warrant, which she knew had to be coming. Guards to protect her from Hillary, lawyers to interact with the cops with the warrant.
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

Ron

• friends
  • Like a tree planted by the rivers of water
    • What I believe ...
« Reply #48 on: July 15, 2020, 08:13:17 AM »
The security team probably also had the job of making sure the police were actually police.
For the invisible things of him since the creation of the world are clearly seen, being perceived through the things that are made, even his everlasting power and divinity, that they may be without excuse. Because knowing God, they didn’t glorify him as God, and didn’t give thanks, but became vain in their reasoning, and their senseless heart was darkened. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools.

230RN

• friend
« Reply #49 on: July 15, 2020, 08:59:04 AM »
"We doan need no steenking badges !"

"OK, then let me see your steenking printed credentials."