Author Topic: If you're white and you don't include blacks in your sex life  (Read 2068 times)

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
You're guilty of "sexual racism"

What's next? If you don't eat at least one black colored food everyday you're racist?
If you prefer vanilla ice cream over chocolate?
OMG! I have white blood cells! Kill me!

Sexual racism is racism. If you're white & you find yourself writing off an entire ethnic group from your dating or sex life because you can't imagine finding them attractive, recognise this as a learnt behaviour which originates in white supremacy. Here's some more info: (1/2) pic.twitter.com/bUCrFoO2Wg

— Alexander Leon (@alexand_erleon) July 1, 2020
– no, it's not comparable to other sexual preferences which are either innate (gender) or don't uphold a system of structural oppression (height)
– no, it's not racism if POC exclude white people from their sex lives (this is often done to protect from racism) pic.twitter.com/cmslFz30ZU

— Alexander Leon (@alexand_erleon) July 1, 2020
https://twitchy.com/brettt-3136/2020/07/02/writer-explains-that-its-not-sexual-racism-for-people-of-color-to-exclude-white-people-from-their-sex-lives/

"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

WLJ

• friends
Re: If you're white and you don't include blacks in your sex life
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2020, 09:42:29 AM »
You know white bloods cells are basically the police of you body.   :O
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2020, 09:52:00 AM »
Is there anything left to add to the "You're a racist if.." list?
- Calvin and Hobbes

French G.

• friend
  • ohhh sparkles!
« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2020, 10:44:34 AM »
Oh, if I was an opportunistic black guy I would for sure be hanging out at these riots in white college towns. Gotta prove that BLM schtick sweetie.
AKA Navy Joe   

I'm so contrarian that I didn't respond to the thread.

MillCreek

• Skippy The Wonder Dog
  • friend
  • APS Risk Manager
« Reply #4 on: July 03, 2020, 11:14:06 AM »
"A system of structural oppression (height)" ?  So it is OK to not screw someone because of their height?

Quote from: Angel Eyes on August 09, 2018, 01:56:15 AM
You are one lousy risk manager.

zahc

• friend
« Reply #5 on: July 03, 2020, 12:27:29 PM »
I also disagree that there's not structural "selection" or prejudice based on height (I wouldn't call it oppression, because because oppression is an actual real thing and not everything bad is oppression). Race and height are similar in my opinion, except that height does confer concrete advantages in some ways, while (current orthodoxy says that) race is purely appearance.

There are un-ignorable statistical anomalies in achievement based on height. CEOs are demonstrably taller than the general population, by a factor far too large to be chance. So, if short CEOs are practically non-existent, is that the fault of the short CEOs, or are there social factors that conspire against them? Should we have initiatives and laws to try to get more representation by short people into leadership positions? Unlike race, from what I see it doesn't seem like anyone cares much about the plight of short people. Not to mention that women are statistically far shorter than men, so biology itself is very sexist here. So discrimination based on height is probably just as active, and creates just as much difference in our society as discrimination based on race. Nobody seems to talk about it though, even though one's height is just as much out of their control as their race, and even though it doesn't matter to performance in the vast majority of jobs.

So instead of pointing out that sexual discrimination (which I will continue to engage in enthusiastically and without apology) based on race is worse than based on height, I would say it's just about the same thing, because when it comes to propogation of the species, people are going to discriminate based on physical factors and that's just the way it is.
Maybe a rare occurence, but then you only have to get murdered once to ruin your whole day.
--Tallpine

230RN

• saw it coming.
  • friend
  • ...shall not be allowed.
« Reply #6 on: July 03, 2020, 12:33:46 PM »
Alan Harper askes his date,"So how tall are you, really?"

She replies, "Five foot thirteen."

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #7 on: July 03, 2020, 02:08:05 PM »
To be honest, we wouldn’t have thought that we’d be writing about “sexual racism” after already covering claims that it’s transphobic to exclude trans people from your dating pool, but there you go. So what is sexual racism? Writer and LGBT rights campaigner Alexander Leon explains that it’s when white people exclude people of color from their sex lives, but it’s most definitely not when people of color exclude white people from their sex lives.

Yeah, right.

Basically, then, what he's saying is that only whites can be racist. Got it.
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

RoadKingLarry

• friends
« Reply #8 on: July 03, 2020, 02:12:38 PM »
I also disagree that there's not structural "selection" or prejudice based on height (I wouldn't call it oppression, because because oppression is an actual real thing and not everything bad is oppression). Race and height are similar in my opinion, except that height does confer concrete advantages in some ways, while (current orthodoxy says that) race is purely appearance.

There are un-ignorable statistical anomalies in achievement based on height. CEOs are demonstrably taller than the general population, by a factor far too large to be chance. So, if short CEOs are practically non-existent, is that the fault of the short CEOs, or are there social factors that conspire against them? Should we have initiatives and laws to try to get more representation by short people into leadership positions? Unlike race, from what I see it doesn't seem like anyone cares much about the plight of short people. Not to mention that women are statistically far shorter than men, so biology itself is very sexist here. So discrimination based on height is probably just as active, and creates just as much difference in our society as discrimination based on race. Nobody seems to talk about it though, even though one's height is just as much out of their control as their race, and even though it doesn't matter to performance in the vast majority of jobs.

So instead of pointing out that sexual discrimination (which I will continue to engage in enthusiastically and without apology) based on race is worse than based on height, I would say it's just about the same thing, because when it comes to propogation of the species, people are going to discriminate based on physical factors and that's just the way it is.

I'm shorter than average, I demand reparations for a lifetime of heightist discrimination.

As far as my sex life is concerned I pretty much exclude every race except for 1 Native American. If I didn't I'm fairly confident my Cherokee wife would scalp my ass.
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams

JN01

• friend
« Reply #9 on: July 03, 2020, 02:45:35 PM »
But if you are white and have sex with a black person, that would probably be perceived as being like a plantation owner abusing his slave, so that is racist too.

MillCreek

• Skippy The Wonder Dog
  • friend
  • APS Risk Manager
« Reply #10 on: July 03, 2020, 03:08:43 PM »
I'm shorter than average, I demand reparations for a lifetime of heightist discrimination.

As far as my sex life is concerned I pretty much exclude every race except for 1 Native American. If I didn't I'm fairly confident my Cherokee wife would scalp my ass.

So you are oppressing the Native American female population, then?

Quote from: Angel Eyes on August 09, 2018, 01:56:15 AM
You are one lousy risk manager.

Silver Bullet

• friend
« Reply #11 on: July 03, 2020, 04:39:38 PM »
Is anybody else thinking that this is a scam put forth by a right-winger just to see how far the libtards can be pushed by the "threat" of being called racist?

=D

gunsmith

• I forgot to get vaccinated!
  • friend
  • I'm sorry, Dave. I'm afraid I can't do that.
« Reply #12 on: July 03, 2020, 05:35:14 PM »
in an old SNL  skit from the seventies, Garret Morris gives an editorial about the Rolling Stones song Some Girls.
 He acts like he is offended by the line "black girls wanna get %$&#*ed all night"....
 Then he asks: "where are all these black girls"?
 It's hilarious and completely scrubbed off the internet.

I've been hoping Trump declares that young attractive women should not try to convince older white conservative men to change by doing a reverse "Lysistrata"
Politicians and bureaucrats are considered productive if they swarm the populace like a plague of locust, devouring all substance in their path and leaving a swath of destruction like a firestorm. The technical term is "bipartisanship".
Rocket Man: "The need for booster shots for the immunized has always been based on the science.  Political science, not medical science."

lee n. field

• friend
  • tinpot megalomaniac, Paulbot, hardware goon
« Reply #13 on: July 03, 2020, 06:22:35 PM »
Is anybody else thinking that this is a scam put forth by a right-winger just to see how far the libtards can be pushed by the "threat" of being called racist?

=D

Might be worth checking 4chan.
In thy presence is fulness of joy.
At thy right hand pleasures for evermore.

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #14 on: July 03, 2020, 06:27:59 PM »
So Thomas Jefferson is off the hook, I guess.
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

Perd Hapley

• friend
« Reply #15 on: July 03, 2020, 06:32:10 PM »
Is there anything left to add to the "You're a racist if.." list?

The professional Left could just declare that everything, except black people (with the correct opinions on everything), is racist. But they need the job security of doing the same thing seriatim ad infinitum.

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #16 on: July 03, 2020, 07:02:16 PM »
Does frequenting black prostitutes count?

Just asking for the record. It's so hard to know what the ground rules are these days.
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

Andiron

• friend
« Reply #17 on: July 03, 2020, 07:13:53 PM »
So Thomas Jefferson is off the hook, I guess.

:lol:
"Leftism destroys everything good." -  Ron

There is no fixing stupid. But, you can line it up in front of a wall and offer it a last smoke.

There is no such thing as a "transgender" person.  Only mental illness that should be discouraged.

Perd Hapley

• friend
« Reply #18 on: July 03, 2020, 08:25:29 PM »
It's so hard to know what the ground rules are these days.

I think that's part of it, and it goes all the way back to people of color and before that it was African-American and before that it was black and before that it was negro and before that it was colored people. The left wants you to be so confused, you're afraid to say anything.

Angel Eyes

• Lying dog-faced pony soldier
  • friend
  • You're not diggin'
« Reply #19 on: July 03, 2020, 10:10:24 PM »

I think that's part of it, and it goes all the way back to people of color and before that it was African-American and before that it was black and before that it was negro and before that it was colored people. The left wants you to be so confused, you're afraid to say anything.

(from Steve Dallas' "woke" phase)
"I make love to men daily, but in the imagination."
                         - Barack Obama

HankB

• friend
« Reply #20 on: July 03, 2020, 11:16:40 PM »

What's next?

Watch out for Racist Tranny Phobia - an affliction of straight white males who don't find transvestites of color attractive.

(Well . . . you did ask. And watch out for NAMBLA trying to go mainstream.)
Trump won in 2016. Democrats haven't been so offended since Republicans came along and freed their slaves.
Sometimes I wonder if the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it. - Mark Twain
Government is a broker in pillage, and every election is a sort of advance auction in stolen goods. - H.L. Mencken
Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. - Mark Twain

bedlamite

• Hold my beer and watch this!
  • friend
  • Ack! PLBTTPHBT!
« Reply #21 on: July 03, 2020, 11:36:22 PM »
Can I just identify as a black female lesbian that only likes white women?
A plan is just a list of things that doesn't happen.
Is defenestration possible through the overton window?

gunsmith

• I forgot to get vaccinated!
  • friend
  • I'm sorry, Dave. I'm afraid I can't do that.
« Reply #22 on: July 03, 2020, 11:58:05 PM »
Can I just identify as a black female lesbian that only likes white women?

I tried something similar in San Francisco, they catch on pretty quickly :rofl:
Politicians and bureaucrats are considered productive if they swarm the populace like a plague of locust, devouring all substance in their path and leaving a swath of destruction like a firestorm. The technical term is "bipartisanship".
Rocket Man: "The need for booster shots for the immunized has always been based on the science.  Political science, not medical science."

zxcvbob

• friend
« Reply #23 on: July 04, 2020, 09:27:48 AM »

(from Steve Dallas' "woke" phase)

I remember that comic, but I thought it was Doonesbury. (probably why I haven't been able to find it)  Thanks.
"It's good, though..."

Blakenzy

• friend
« Reply #24 on: July 04, 2020, 10:29:56 AM »
People have got to stop talking about race plain and simple. It's a red herring for actual issues in society. Morgan Freeman says it best  :lol:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I3cGfrExozQ
"Knowledge will forever govern ignorance, and a people who mean to be their own governors, must arm themselves with the power knowledge gives. A popular government without popular information or the means of acquiring it, is but a prologue to a farce or a tragedy or perhaps both"