Author Topic: If you're white and you don't include blacks in your sex life  (Read 2070 times)

gunsmith

• I forgot to get vaccinated!
  • friend
  • I'm sorry, Dave. I'm afraid I can't do that.
Re: If you're white and you don't include blacks in your sex life
« Reply #25 on: July 04, 2020, 09:01:33 PM »
   excuse me miss, can you help me prove I'm not a racist?
Politicians and bureaucrats are considered productive if they swarm the populace like a plague of locust, devouring all substance in their path and leaving a swath of destruction like a firestorm. The technical term is "bipartisanship".
Rocket Man: "The need for booster shots for the immunized has always been based on the science.  Political science, not medical science."

grampster

• friend
Re: If you're white and you don't include blacks in your sex life
« Reply #26 on: July 06, 2020, 05:05:07 PM »
"As far as my sex life is concerned I pretty much exclude every race except for 1 Native American. If I didn't I'm fairly confident my Cherokee wife would scalp my ass."

So, your saying that short men have hairy asses?  Do you know if you have a wild one? :P :old:

PS:  It's inclusive to say colored people as all people have a color of some kind.  You should post that on twitter and then embrace all the love you will get from certain folks of a brain shortage.  I dare ya.
"Never wrestle with a pig.  You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it."  G.B. Shaw