Author Topic: killed for being white  (Read 923 times)

bedlamite

• Hold my beer and watch this!
  • friend
  • Ack! PLBTTPHBT!
A plan is just a list of things that doesn't happen.
Is defenestration possible through the overton window?

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
Re: killed for being white
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2020, 01:57:52 PM »
Daniel Navarro, 27, allegedly told detectives he’d been the victim of racism from white people because he’s Hispanic

As far as the media will be concerned this is the complete story, nothing else but this will be reported about it.
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2020, 03:32:26 PM »
I work with a guy with European ancestry who looks more Hispanic than that guy.  

Waldschmidt said Navarro told detectives he targeted Thiessen because he was riding a Harley and “in Wisconsin white people drive Harley-Davison motorcycles and that the Harley culture is made up of white racists."

He said Navarro “chose a motorcycle instead of a car because he wanted the driver to die and not just be injured or paralyzed.”

Navarro told detectives he’s been the victim of racism from white people because he’s Hispanic and that “people are going to have to die.”
I think he chose a motorcycle because he knew he would get hurt hitting a car/truck.  If someone has to die, I would like to make a nomination.
« Last Edit: July 11, 2020, 11:37:49 AM by MechAg94 »
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

makattak

• Dark Lord of the Cis
  • friend
« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2020, 06:54:44 AM »
I wish the Ring had never come to me. I wish none of this had happened.

So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us. There are other forces at work in this world, Frodo, besides the will of evil. Bilbo was meant to find the Ring. In which case, you also were meant to have it. And that is an encouraging thought

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #4 on: July 11, 2020, 11:24:33 AM »
Polar bear hunting is back in style.
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

gunsmith

• I forgot to get vaccinated!
  • friend
  • I'm sorry, Dave. I'm afraid I can't do that.
« Reply #5 on: July 11, 2020, 03:18:19 PM »
Politicians and bureaucrats are considered productive if they swarm the populace like a plague of locust, devouring all substance in their path and leaving a swath of destruction like a firestorm. The technical term is "bipartisanship".
Rocket Man: "The need for booster shots for the immunized has always been based on the science.  Political science, not medical science."