Armed Polite Society
September 28, 2020, 05:14:32 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: R.I.P. Scout26

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15
  Print  
Author Topic: Portland ...  (Read 10054 times)
RoadKingLarry
friends

« Reply #300 on: September 01, 2020, 03:57:15 PM »

I'd like to see him do that just to watch the violence continue unabated with no Trump supporters to blame.

grin
Report to moderator   Logged

If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams
WLJ
friends

Currently on patrol in the Epsilon Eridani System

« Reply #301 on: September 01, 2020, 04:01:16 PM »

She's not done

Trump supporters are acting like “Muslims act.” – Joy Reid, President of the Tolerant Left ™️pic.twitter.com/BQgKBwgEoL

— Jason Howerton (@jason_howerton) September 1, 2020
http://www.armedpolitesociety.com/index.php?action=post;topic=53171.3725;num_replies=3736

Face Palm!  Face Palm! Face Palm! Face Palm!
Ben
Administrator

« Reply #302 on: September 01, 2020, 04:10:34 PM »

Interesting, since it seems to be the antifa and BLM jackasses that are destroying historical statues like the Taliban do.

"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."
WLJ
friends

« Reply #303 on: September 01, 2020, 05:27:31 PM »

MSM & Dems: There are no riots, everything is peaceful. All is well.
Also MSM & Dems: The riots are all Trump's fault and are tearing the country apart
just Warren
friend

My DJ name is Heavy Cream.

« Reply #304 on: September 01, 2020, 06:01:34 PM »

And then there's this video that shows Dems and the left calling for violence.

And have been for months, yet they and the media say it's Trump that is causing the violence.

Riots for moths and they say nothing, but Trump supporters have one rally and it's "white supremacists invading and trying to destroy Portland!"

A Trump supporter is straight up murdered in cold blood by a BLM/antifa terrorist and it's Trump's fault. Also the guy deserved it because reasons.

But some kid defends himself from the same kind of mob and he's a white supremacist domestic terrorist. And Trump is directly responsible for his actions. 

Member in Good Standing of the Spontaneous Order of the Invisible Hand.
fistful
Lifestyle Editor: Gorilla Channel
friend

Unsightly Primate Head

« Reply #305 on: September 01, 2020, 07:57:45 PM »

“If Trump wanted to end the violence in American cities, he could simply go on his Twitter feed and tell his supporters to go home,” @JoyAnnReid says. “Trump is openly doing the opposite, encouraging more violence.”https://t.co/kFMylnwpFW
https://twitchy.com/brettt-3136/2020/09/01/joy-reid-says-president-trump-could-stop-the-rioting-if-hed-simply-tweet-to-his-supporters-to-go-home/

— MSNBC (@MSNBC) September 1, 2020

I think when she says "tell his supporters to go home," she means back to Nazi Germany, so the peaceful black and brown people of color can peacefully protest in peaceful peace.  rolleyes

Republican: Woke since 1854
WLJ
friends

« Reply #306 on: September 05, 2020, 08:42:06 PM »

What was the Rochester live feed switched to Portland

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hrIrgsQzV5U
Ben
Administrator

« Reply #307 on: September 06, 2020, 05:52:30 AM »

We need more dancing.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1302476966801539073

"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."
Ron
friends

like a tree planted by rivers of water

« Reply #308 on: September 06, 2020, 06:45:26 AM »

Portland on the ground.

This whole antifa thing is bizarre.

These guys were in Portland in the hiring process for the Police Dept there and got caught by a protest that flipped to a riot.

We get 11 blocks down the road and this black Chevy Impala is ghosting us down the street, he’s kind of been in our shadow since block two or three He rolls his window down and starts asking us a bunch of questions. Why are we here, what are we doing, telling us we need to get the *expletive deleted*ck out of here, asking us where our car is etc., we pretty much told him to get the *expletive deleted*ck away from us because we didn’t know who he was. I finally asked him at one point, Who the *expletive deleted*ck are you, man, you need to leave us alone, and he was like I’m the *expletive deleted*ing police, bro, who are you? So he pulled his car over and he and his partner talked to us. He was one of the special programs guys, either with SWAT or SRT or whatever. He was the one that yelled at me not to reach, and tried to help us out. He said he knew that we’ve been pepper sprayed and we’re having trouble seeing, I kind of snapped at him, Like hey mother *expletive deleted*er, You’ve been watching this whole thing *expletive deleted*ing unfold and you didn’t intervene at all or light the crowd up or something? He started laughing and he was like, Man, if I got out and tried to help you guys, my *expletive deleted*ing car would be on fire right now, and I’d be running next to you.

https://www.americanpartisan.org/2020/09/antifa-reality-check/?__cf_chl_jschl_tk__=24e17f851dda927f0a541cfdb2ac594191671300-1599403175-0-Afoyop6bhjTkdow4xtFj6JQ03LQVrCRinc7LhpZerh3qfN25aaKMC7gmrt9Tsq6t4v78HtsFtTVLN5bMesfZoKlBmpGto1aqe-amfUv1nqQbDnRCmA8UP0Oi8DhYk39W6Eiin2e1ID7GzVFaW2knwqYkcqv86THTVOud2-yOc0ymZihj06lnSRzre74ZW_TXKkHtiUT2pog9M014lgUmYrtFlprpAlT6_eYN-sIWKsC_hnmbo28DcsNfiu2So5w-8GDXZZFmUXoPmy8cPJfxj-I_u-g8lOQxS5BX-6b5AJ0_fZtWmq3HJxFnPsfglHZ9pA

(wow, that's a long link!)

« Last Edit: September 06, 2020, 06:57:55 AM by Ron » Report to moderator   Logged

The wish not to believe can influence as strongly as the wish to believe.

Who can escape their own cognitive biases?
WLJ
friends

« Reply #309 on: September 06, 2020, 07:09:00 AM »

With Commentary    

https://twitter.com/SteveInmanUIC/status/1302476915203141632?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw
Ben
Administrator

« Reply #310 on: September 06, 2020, 08:15:05 AM »

I guess it's getting too common to start a new thread for every city. This is apparently in Dallas. Maybe coming to another red state near you.

https://twitchy.com/samj-3930/2020/09/06/most-terrifying-moment-of-my-life-joe-biden-mob-blm-chases-and-peacefully-throws-bottles-at-brandon-straka-team-watch/

WLJ
friends

« Reply #311 on: September 06, 2020, 08:35:10 AM »

fistful
friend

Unsightly Primate Head

« Reply #312 on: September 06, 2020, 10:52:32 AM »

That fella was really hotfootin' it, Jack!

RocketMan
Mad Rocket Scientist
friend

Semper Fidelis

« Reply #313 on: September 06, 2020, 11:06:49 AM »

Stop, drop and roll wasn't doing much good for him.  Too bad.

“Don’t be so open-minded that your brains fall out.” - G.K. Chesterton

Conservatives see George Orwell's "1984" as a cautionary tale.  Progressives view it as a "how to" manual.

My wife often says to me, "You are evil and must be destroyed." She may be right.

How many Democrats does it take to fix a problem?  No one knows because it's never happened.
WLJ
friends

« Reply #314 on: September 06, 2020, 11:08:26 AM »

Stop, drop and roll wasn't doing much good for him.  Too bad.

Neither was that garbage can lid that guy kept trying to beat out the flames with
MechAg94
friend

« Reply #315 on: September 06, 2020, 04:51:46 PM »

Neither was that garbage can lid that guy kept trying to beat out the flames with
I guess people do stupid things under stress, but I wondering what that idiot thought he was doing.

“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge
Jim147
friends

« Reply #316 on: September 06, 2020, 07:14:08 PM »

They don't think. That is the problem.

Sometimes we carry more weight then we owe.
And sometimes goes on and on and on.

BAH-WEEP-GRAAAGHNAH WHEEP NI-NI BONG
Ben
Administrator

« Reply #317 on: September 07, 2020, 07:55:40 AM »

White People speaking out for blacks by harassing blacks. I will say, if it wasn't for the color of her skin, they wouldn't have let her through. Good on her for standing up to the basement dwellers though. Once again, if it was me, it would have been gas pedal time.

https://twitchy.com/dougp-3137/2020/09/07/the-most-2020-thing-so-far-portland-mob-tried-to-prevent-a-black-woman-from-driving-down-the-street-guess-who-won-this-brief-standoff-video/

MechAg94
friend

« Reply #318 on: September 07, 2020, 11:23:20 AM »

White People speaking out for blacks by harassing blacks. I will say, if it wasn't for the color of her skin, they wouldn't have let her through. Good on her for standing up to the basement dwellers though. Once again, if it was me, it would have been gas pedal time.

https://twitchy.com/dougp-3137/2020/09/07/the-most-2020-thing-so-far-portland-mob-tried-to-prevent-a-black-woman-from-driving-down-the-street-guess-who-won-this-brief-standoff-video/
Looked like a few of them were smart enough to realize how it looked.  Also, a few others can't help but call her the N-word showing the real racists are on the left.

“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge
RoadKingLarry
friends

« Reply #319 on: September 07, 2020, 12:16:52 PM »

I did notice that it looks like the evil police were the ones that actually brought up a fire extinguisher and de-flamed the the anti-cop protester.

If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams
Ben
Administrator

« Reply #320 on: September 08, 2020, 05:48:10 AM »

Now Pittsburgh. "Police are investigating". Translation: You're on your own.

https://twitchy.com/gregp-3534/2020/09/08/thugs-president-trump-calls-out-blm-protesters-in-pittsburgh/

fistful
friend

Unsightly Primate Head

« Reply #321 on: September 08, 2020, 06:50:30 AM »

Oooh, he said thugs. One of those words that's conveniently only racist if someone is criticizing BLM.

bedlamite
Hold my beer and watch this!
friend

Ack! PLBTTPHBT!

« Reply #322 on: September 10, 2020, 06:24:42 AM »

I'm hearing rumors that the fires in the I-5 corridor are arson, and being started by antifa.

A plan is just a list of things that doesn't happen.
kgbsquirrel
APS Photoshop God
friend

Bill, slayer of threads.

« Reply #323 on: September 10, 2020, 07:38:21 AM »

I'm hearing rumors that the fires in the I-5 corridor are arson, and being started by antifa.

Already caught a few red handed.
Ben
Administrator

« Reply #324 on: September 10, 2020, 09:29:31 AM »

https://twitchy.com/sarahd-313035/2020/09/10/its-literally-coming-from-inside-the-house-legislative-director-for-oregons-house-speaker-d-arrested-at-antifa-riot-in-portland-pic/

I said this months ago.

The reason Democrats can't denounce Antifa is because THEIR STAFF IS ANTIFA.

Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15
  Print  

Jump to: