Author Topic: Portland ...  (Read 58495 times)

RoadKingLarry

• friends
Re: Portland ...
« Reply #300 on: September 01, 2020, 07:57:15 PM »
I'd like to see him do that just to watch the violence continue unabated with no Trump supporters to blame.

=D
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
« Reply #301 on: September 01, 2020, 08:01:16 PM »
She's not done

Trump supporters are acting like “Muslims act.” – Joy Reid, President of the Tolerant Left â„¢️pic.twitter.com/BQgKBwgEoL

— Jason Howerton (@jason_howerton) September 1, 2020
http://www.armedpolitesociety.com/index.php?action=post;topic=53171.3725;num_replies=3736

:facepalm:  :rofl: :facepalm: :rofl: :facepalm: :rofl: :facepalm:
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #302 on: September 01, 2020, 08:10:34 PM »
She's not done
http://www.armedpolitesociety.com/index.php?action=post;topic=53171.3725;num_replies=3736

:facepalm:  :rofl: :facepalm: :rofl: :facepalm: :rofl: :facepalm:

Interesting, since it seems to be the antifa and BLM jackasses that are destroying historical statues like the Taliban do.
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #303 on: September 01, 2020, 09:27:31 PM »
MSM & Dems: There are no riots, everything is peaceful. All is well.
Also MSM & Dems: The riots are all Trump's fault and are tearing the country apart
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

just Warren

• friend
  • My DJ name is Heavy Cream.
« Reply #304 on: September 01, 2020, 10:01:34 PM »
And then there's this video that shows Dems and the left calling for violence.

And have been for months, yet they and the media say it's Trump that is causing the violence.

Riots for moths and they say nothing, but Trump supporters have one rally and it's "white supremacists invading and trying to destroy Portland!"

A Trump supporter is straight up murdered in cold blood by a BLM/antifa terrorist and it's Trump's fault. Also the guy deserved it because reasons.

But some kid defends himself from the same kind of mob and he's a white supremacist domestic terrorist. And Trump is directly responsible for his actions. 

Member in Good Standing of the Spontaneous Order of the Invisible Hand.

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #305 on: September 01, 2020, 11:57:45 PM »
    “If Trump wanted to end the violence in American cities, he could simply go on his Twitter feed and tell his supporters to go home,” @JoyAnnReid says. “Trump is openly doing the opposite, encouraging more violence.”https://t.co/kFMylnwpFW
https://twitchy.com/brettt-3136/2020/09/01/joy-reid-says-president-trump-could-stop-the-rioting-if-hed-simply-tweet-to-his-supporters-to-go-home/

— MSNBC (@MSNBC) September 1, 2020

I think when she says "tell his supporters to go home," she means back to Nazi Germany, so the peaceful black and brown people of color can peacefully protest in peaceful peace.  ;/
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #306 on: September 06, 2020, 12:42:06 AM »
What was the Rochester live feed switched to Portland

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hrIrgsQzV5U
- Calvin and Hobbes

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #307 on: September 06, 2020, 09:52:30 AM »
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

Ron

• friends
  • Like a tree planted by the rivers of water
    • What I believe ...
« Reply #308 on: September 06, 2020, 10:45:26 AM »
Portland on the ground.

This whole antifa thing is bizarre.

These guys were in Portland in the hiring process for the Police Dept there and got caught by a protest that flipped to a riot.

We get 11 blocks down the road and this black Chevy Impala is ghosting us down the street, he’s kind of been in our shadow since block two or three He rolls his window down and starts asking us a bunch of questions. Why are we here, what are we doing, telling us we need to get the *expletive deleted*ck out of here, asking us where our car is etc., we pretty much told him to get the *expletive deleted*ck away from us because we didn’t know who he was. I finally asked him at one point, Who the *expletive deleted*ck are you, man, you need to leave us alone, and he was like I’m the *expletive deleted*ing police, bro, who are you? So he pulled his car over and he and his partner talked to us. He was one of the special programs guys, either with SWAT or SRT or whatever. He was the one that yelled at me not to reach, and tried to help us out. He said he knew that we’ve been pepper sprayed and we’re having trouble seeing, I kind of snapped at him, Like hey mother *expletive deleted*er, You’ve been watching this whole thing *expletive deleted*ing unfold and you didn’t intervene at all or light the crowd up or something? He started laughing and he was like, Man, if I got out and tried to help you guys, my *expletive deleted*ing car would be on fire right now, and I’d be running next to you.

https://www.americanpartisan.org/2020/09/antifa-reality-check/?__cf_chl_jschl_tk__=24e17f851dda927f0a541cfdb2ac594191671300-1599403175-0-Afoyop6bhjTkdow4xtFj6JQ03LQVrCRinc7LhpZerh3qfN25aaKMC7gmrt9Tsq6t4v78HtsFtTVLN5bMesfZoKlBmpGto1aqe-amfUv1nqQbDnRCmA8UP0Oi8DhYk39W6Eiin2e1ID7GzVFaW2knwqYkcqv86THTVOud2-yOc0ymZihj06lnSRzre74ZW_TXKkHtiUT2pog9M014lgUmYrtFlprpAlT6_eYN-sIWKsC_hnmbo28DcsNfiu2So5w-8GDXZZFmUXoPmy8cPJfxj-I_u-g8lOQxS5BX-6b5AJ0_fZtWmq3HJxFnPsfglHZ9pA

(wow, that's a long link!)

« Last Edit: September 06, 2020, 10:57:55 AM by Ron »
For the invisible things of him since the creation of the world are clearly seen, being perceived through the things that are made, even his everlasting power and divinity, that they may be without excuse. Because knowing God, they didn’t glorify him as God, and didn’t give thanks, but became vain in their reasoning, and their senseless heart was darkened. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools.

WLJ

• friends
- Calvin and Hobbes

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #310 on: September 06, 2020, 12:15:05 PM »
I guess it's getting too common to start a new thread for every city. This is apparently in Dallas. Maybe coming to another red state near you.

https://twitchy.com/samj-3930/2020/09/06/most-terrifying-moment-of-my-life-joe-biden-mob-blm-chases-and-peacefully-throws-bottles-at-brandon-straka-team-watch/

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #311 on: September 06, 2020, 12:35:10 PM »
- Calvin and Hobbes

Perd Hapley

• friend
« Reply #312 on: September 06, 2020, 02:52:32 PM »

RocketMan

• Mad Rocket Scientist
  • friend
  • Semper Fidelis
« Reply #313 on: September 06, 2020, 03:06:49 PM »
Stop, drop and roll wasn't doing much good for him.  Too bad.
If there really was intelligent life on other planets, we'd be sending them foreign aid.

Conservatives see George Orwell's "1984" as a cautionary tale.  Progressives view it as a "how to" manual.

My wife often says to me, "You are evil and must be destroyed." She may be right.

Liberals believe one should never let reason, logic and facts get in the way of a good emotional argument.

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #314 on: September 06, 2020, 03:08:26 PM »
Stop, drop and roll wasn't doing much good for him.  Too bad.

Neither was that garbage can lid that guy kept trying to beat out the flames with
- Calvin and Hobbes

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #315 on: September 06, 2020, 08:51:46 PM »
Neither was that garbage can lid that guy kept trying to beat out the flames with
I guess people do stupid things under stress, but I wondering what that idiot thought he was doing.
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

Jim147

• friends
« Reply #316 on: September 06, 2020, 11:14:08 PM »
They don't think. That is the problem.
Sometimes we carry more weight then we owe.
And sometimes goes on and on and on.

BAH-WEEP-GRAAAGHNAH WHEEP NI-NI BONG

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #317 on: September 07, 2020, 11:55:40 AM »
White People speaking out for blacks by harassing blacks. I will say, if it wasn't for the color of her skin, they wouldn't have let her through. Good on her for standing up to the basement dwellers though. Once again, if it was me, it would have been gas pedal time.

https://twitchy.com/dougp-3137/2020/09/07/the-most-2020-thing-so-far-portland-mob-tried-to-prevent-a-black-woman-from-driving-down-the-street-guess-who-won-this-brief-standoff-video/

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #318 on: September 07, 2020, 03:23:20 PM »
White People speaking out for blacks by harassing blacks. I will say, if it wasn't for the color of her skin, they wouldn't have let her through. Good on her for standing up to the basement dwellers though. Once again, if it was me, it would have been gas pedal time.

https://twitchy.com/dougp-3137/2020/09/07/the-most-2020-thing-so-far-portland-mob-tried-to-prevent-a-black-woman-from-driving-down-the-street-guess-who-won-this-brief-standoff-video/
Looked like a few of them were smart enough to realize how it looked.  Also, a few others can't help but call her the N-word showing the real racists are on the left.
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

RoadKingLarry

• friends
« Reply #319 on: September 07, 2020, 04:16:52 PM »
We need more dancing.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1302476966801539073

I did notice that it looks like the evil police were the ones that actually brought up a fire extinguisher and de-flamed the the anti-cop protester.
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #320 on: September 08, 2020, 09:48:10 AM »
Now Pittsburgh. "Police are investigating". Translation: You're on your own.

https://twitchy.com/gregp-3534/2020/09/08/thugs-president-trump-calls-out-blm-protesters-in-pittsburgh/

Perd Hapley

• friend
« Reply #321 on: September 08, 2020, 10:50:30 AM »
Oooh, he said thugs. One of those words that's conveniently only racist if someone is criticizing BLM.

bedlamite

• Hold my beer and watch this!
  • friend
  • Ack! PLBTTPHBT!
« Reply #322 on: September 10, 2020, 10:24:42 AM »
I'm hearing rumors that the fires in the I-5 corridor are arson, and being started by antifa.
A plan is just a list of things that doesn't happen.
Is defenestration possible through the overton window?

kgbsquirrel

• APS Photoshop God
  • friend
  • Bill, slayer of threads.
« Reply #323 on: September 10, 2020, 11:38:21 AM »
I'm hearing rumors that the fires in the I-5 corridor are arson, and being started by antifa.

Already caught a few red handed.

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #324 on: September 10, 2020, 01:29:31 PM »