Author Topic: Chinese Consulate in Houston Ordered Shut  (Read 798 times)

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
Chinese Consulate in Houston Ordered Shut
« on: July 22, 2020, 08:44:14 AM »
The US has ordered the Chinese consulate in Houston to shut down due to espionage activities. No doubt there is plenty of evidence of that. My question is, do the Chinese not own document destruction devices? Fire is so Cold War.

https://www.foxnews.com/world/china-threatens-retaliation-after-it-says-us-ordered-it-to-close-houston-consulate
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

Jim147

• friends
Re: Chinese Consulate in Houston Ordered Shut
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2020, 09:08:24 AM »
Got to keep the slaves working on something.
Sometimes we carry more weight then we owe.
And sometimes goes on and on and on.

BAH-WEEP-GRAAAGHNAH WHEEP NI-NI BONG

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2020, 05:13:14 PM »
What a joke.

The U.S. "will not tolerate the PRC’s violations of our sovereignty and intimidation of our people, just as we have not tolerated the PRC’s unfair trade practices, theft of American jobs, and other egregious behavior," she added. "President Trump insists on fairness and reciprocity in U.S.-China relations."

The United States hasn't done diddly squat in response to years -- if not decades -- of China stealing American technology and flooding our markets with cheap knock-offs made by slave labor.

I would like to know what the "intimidation of our people" refers to.
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2020, 08:39:19 PM »
US orders China to close Houston consulate; employees there respond by burning documents
https://www.khou.com/article/news/local/chinese-consulate-houston-eviction-notice-fire-reported/285-b9902c83-09af-4bc3-92e0-9b98d0f4065c

This was talked about on the radio this morning. 
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge