Author Topic: Hulu - What We Do in the Shadows  (Read 774 times)

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
Hulu - What We Do in the Shadows
« on: November 29, 2023, 09:57:01 AM »
I have Hulu on for a month again and just discovered the series, "What We Do in the Shadows", a mocumentary about some vampires who are roommates. I'm just finishing season 1, and have laughed out loud several times, which is always a thumbs up for me for a comedy series.

Recommended viewing.
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

zxcvbob

• friend
Re: Hulu - What We Do in the Shadows
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2023, 10:00:49 AM »
I have Hulu on for a month again and just discovered the series, "What We Do in the Shadows", a mocumentary about some vampires who are roommates. I'm just finishing season 1, and have laughed out loud several times, which is always a thumbs up for me for a comedy series.

Recommended viewing.

I just discovered that series a few days ago via youtube clips (mostly of the energy vampire)  But it only seems to be available on Hulu which I don't have.  Not interested enough to sign up for another streaming service.
"It's good, though..."

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2023, 01:26:50 PM »
I believe there's also a film.
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2023, 01:33:49 PM »
I just discovered that series a few days ago via youtube clips (mostly of the energy vampire)  But it only seems to be available on Hulu which I don't have.  Not interested enough to sign up for another streaming service.

For anybody who's worked in an office, that energy vampire is on the money. I love that they got the guy from Breaking Bad to play him.

Also, I'm thinking it might be a British production both from all the British actors and also they got the boss's son from The IT Crowd as one of the vampires, and he's playing him almost the same as the character on the IT Crowd.

Edit: Better Call Saul, not BB.
« Last Edit: November 29, 2023, 01:49:44 PM by Ben »
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

Perd Hapley

• friend
« Reply #4 on: November 29, 2023, 08:29:37 PM »
No, the energy vampire is from The Office.  :P

zxcvbob

• friend
« Reply #5 on: November 29, 2023, 09:12:47 PM »
No, the energy vampire is from The Office.  :P

There's at least two; Evie and Colin.  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TNjklPptkII  (I suspect they get it on after this clip)
"It's good, though..."

Perd Hapley

• friend
« Reply #6 on: November 29, 2023, 11:19:59 PM »
There's at least two; Evie and Colin.  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TNjklPptkII  (I suspect they get it on after this clip)

I think we're both talking about the dude. The girl is best known for impersonating Hannah Montana on SNL.

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #7 on: December 05, 2023, 08:37:34 PM »
I have to change to recommending seasons 1-3. I'm out at season 4. Change of writers or something, plus the gayz ruined it for me. I am so sick and tired of the gayz agenda push on every damn TV show.