Author Topic: youtube star has guns confiscated  (Read 1422 times)

gunsmith

• I forgot to get vaccinated!
  • friend
  • I'm sorry, Dave. I'm afraid I can't do that.
youtube star has guns confiscated
« on: August 05, 2020, 10:07:28 PM »
https://www.insider.com/jake-paul-gun-fbi-search-video-la-police-firearms-mansion-2020-8

I have never watched his stuff on youtube, I accidentally only saw him once on the kent state gun girl's channel "liberty hangout with Kate Bennett"
 I love her channel, but have seen once or twice where i didn't like her style, here and there she will go to far - but in all fairness, she has been relentlessly harassed for mere P.O.V

so anyway, i do not know why he was arrested or investigated, maybe he was inciting a riot or something.

but i do not have time for his channel when awesome stuff like Garand Thumb and The Modern Survivalist have so much good content

anyway, here is the gun girls video about logan and jake, jake being the guy who lost his guns to the feds
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q4xI53shLnw&t=1001s
Politicians and bureaucrats are considered productive if they swarm the populace like a plague of locust, devouring all substance in their path and leaving a swath of destruction like a firestorm. The technical term is "bipartisanship".
Rocket Man: "The need for booster shots for the immunized has always been based on the science.  Political science, not medical science."

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
Re: youtube star has guns confiscated
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2020, 10:22:30 PM »
I waste way more time watching videos on youtube than I probably should and I never heard of this guy.
After a quick scan of his videos I see I didn't miss much and a bunch of my brain cells are in riot mode right now. He looks and acts like someone who would be entertained by a bug zapper, and have it gold plated, and thinks you want to watch him watching one.
20 million subscribers?  I need a drink
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

gunsmith

• friend
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2020, 10:24:52 PM »
I waste way more time watching videos on youtube than I probably should and I never heard of this guy.
After a quick scan of his videos I see I didn't miss much and a bunch of my brain cells are in riot mode right now. He looks and acts like someone who would be entertained by a bug zapper and thinks you want to watch him watching one.
20 million subscribers?  I need a drink

LOL, right!!! how the heck is his crud so popular?
I need a gimmick and a camera, I can be "the ugliest guy on youtube"
Politicians and bureaucrats are considered productive if they swarm the populace like a plague of locust, devouring all substance in their path and leaving a swath of destruction like a firestorm. The technical term is "bipartisanship".
Rocket Man: "The need for booster shots for the immunized has always been based on the science.  Political science, not medical science."

Fly320s

• friend
  • Formerly, Arthur, King of the Britons
« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2020, 07:03:46 AM »

Piker.

Dude Perfect has 52 million subscribers.  They are fun, family friendly, positive people.  I know that Tyler is very pro-2A, but he doesn't put gun stuff on the DP channel.  And they are all Aggies/Texans, which means they automatically are good people.
Islamic sex dolls.  Do they blow themselves up?

TechMan

• Administrator
  • Yes, your moderation has been outsourced.
« Reply #4 on: August 06, 2020, 09:08:19 AM »
After a quick scan of his videos I see I didn't miss much and a bunch of my brain cells are in riot mode right now. He looks and acts like someone who would be entertained by a bug zapper, and have it gold plated, and thinks you want to watch him watching one.

You better break out the bourbon, because according to Wikipedia he has a net worth of $11.5 million.  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jake_Paul
Hawkmoon - Never underestimate another person's capacity for stupidity. Any time you think someone can't possibly be that dumb ... they'll prove you wrong.

Bacon and Eggs - A day's work for a chicken; A lifetime commitment for a pig.
Stupidity will always be its own reward.
Bad decisions make good stories.

Viking - The problem with the modern world is that there aren't really any predators eating stupid people.

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #5 on: August 06, 2020, 09:26:30 AM »
Looked at his youtube channel and I don't see any gun stuff, but I don't want to watch any of it.

I watch enough youtube stuff as it is.  I already have more than I have time to watch to the point I don't take to watch some shows that are on Netflix.
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

Brad Johnson

• friend
  • Witty, charming, handsome, and completely insane.
« Reply #6 on: August 06, 2020, 10:03:05 AM »
Paul is a first-order Social Media Influtard. What little I've seen of his stuff is straight-up Shock Jock schlock, stuff like embedding himself with a bunch of looters and posting the vid to his YouTube channel. Not surprised he caught the eye of authorities.

Brad
It's all about the pancakes, people.
"And he thought cops wouldn't chase... a STOLEN DONUT TRUCK???? That would be like Willie Nelson ignoring a pickup full of weed."
-HankB

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #7 on: August 06, 2020, 10:26:13 AM »
Paul is a first-order Social Media Influtard. What little I've seen of his stuff is straight-up Shock Jock schlock, stuff like embedding himself with a bunch of looters and posting the vid to his YouTube channel. Not surprised he caught the eye of authorities.

Brad

Too bad Kate Bennett is hanging out with him. She seems like she has a good head on her shoulders, and I thought she'd be a good spokeswoman for gun rights, but hanging out with this schmuck, she is not doing herself any favors.

I cut her some slack for being young and hot, as the type will often want to hang out with the "bad boys" until they get some life experience behind them, but at the same time, she is a face for gun rights, which means she should be shouldering some extra responsibility, as her choices can affect others.
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

Viking

• ❤︎ Fuck around & find out ❤︎
  • friend
  • Carnist Bloodmouth
« Reply #8 on: August 06, 2020, 11:45:58 AM »
His brother caught some serious flack for filming in the suicide forest in Japan, including, IIRC, a dead body hanging from a tree.
“The modern world will not be punished. It is the punishment.” — Nicolás Gómez Dávila

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #9 on: August 06, 2020, 12:06:42 PM »
Too bad Kate Bennett is hanging out with him. She seems like she has a good head on her shoulders, and I thought she'd be a good spokeswoman for gun rights, but hanging out with this schmuck, she is not doing herself any favors.

I cut her some slack for being young and hot, as the type will often want to hang out with the "bad boys" until they get some life experience behind them, but at the same time, she is a face for gun rights, which means she should be shouldering some extra responsibility, as her choices can affect others.
It could be her just doing a tie-in to bring some of his viewers to her channel.  Hard to say unless we see more info on that part.
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

gunsmith

• friend
« Reply #10 on: August 06, 2020, 11:44:34 PM »

check out the video i posted, yes, she finds out about how awful they are / admits she was wrong to go there.