Author Topic: DC Journalists are Isolated in a DC Bubble  (Read 586 times)

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

Brad Johnson

• friend
  • Witty, charming, handsome, and completely insane.
Re: DC Journalists are Isolated in a DC Bubble
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2020, 01:59:00 PM »
And in other news, water is wet.

Pretty much everyone in DC has a serious insularity problem. The ones who don't have escaped.

Brad
It's all about the pancakes, people.
"And he thought cops wouldn't chase... a STOLEN DONUT TRUCK???? That would be like Willie Nelson ignoring a pickup full of weed."
-HankB

RoadKingLarry

• friends
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2020, 04:11:42 PM »
Not just urinalists,  I suspect the  overwhelming majority of big and even medium size cities are incapable of understanding rural America.
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams

Jim147

• friends
« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2020, 04:29:57 PM »
Remember these are the same people saying we were moving around to much during lockdown not understanding its 20-30 miles to a store. While those aholes went out to lunch everyday and the grocery store every night to get food but it was only a block away.
Sometimes we carry more weight then we owe.
And sometimes goes on and on and on.

BAH-WEEP-GRAAAGHNAH WHEEP NI-NI BONG