Main Forums > The Roundtable

The eternal struggle... predator vs prey...

(1/3) > >>

K Frame:
This is actually quite funny.

My exclusive club is fine, but I'm offended as hell by your exclusive club!

https://www.foxnews.com/lifestyle/man-controversy-meat-only-club-coworker-vegan

WLJ:

--- Quote from: Mike Irwin on August 12, 2020, 01:05:40 PM ---This is actually quite funny.

My exclusive club is fine, but I'm offended as hell by your exclusive club!

https://www.foxnews.com/lifestyle/man-controversy-meat-only-club-coworker-vegan

--- End quote ---

I want a steak all of a sudden

Right up there with Black/Hispanic/Asian only schools and organizations are just fine but white only ones are racist

230RN:

--- Quote from: WLJ on August 12, 2020, 01:08:26 PM ---I want a steak all of a sudden

Right up there with Black/Hispanic/Asian only schools and organizations are just fine but white only ones are racist

--- End quote ---

Where's my ten foot pole with which I would not touch this one?

Ben:
On the whole, "Am I the ahole" thing, the herbivores might have had a case that the meat guy was the ahole (albeit my kind of ahole) had they not put the, "nobody but vegans allowed" clause in their club. If it's such a great lifestyle, why not promote it to people that might be interested?

MechAg94:

--- Quote from: Ben on August 12, 2020, 01:44:32 PM ---On the whole, "Am I the ahole" thing, the herbivores might have had a case that the meat guy was the ahole (albeit my kind of ahole) had they not put the, "nobody but vegans allowed" clause in their club. If it's such a great lifestyle, why not promote it to people that might be interested?

--- End quote ---

I could care less if they had a exclusive group.  It all depends on if they were trying to rub it in people's faces. 

I assume since this is an HR approved club, that means they use the company websites and systems to advertise and let people know about events.  That makes the exclusionary part seem unusual.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version