Author Topic: Millie Weaver arrested  (Read 968 times)

bedlamite

• Hold my beer and watch this!
  • friend
  • Ack! PLBTTPHBT!
Millie Weaver arrested
« on: August 15, 2020, 02:51:44 PM »
A plan is just a list of things that doesn't happen.
Is defenestration possible through the overton window?

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
Re: Millie Weaver arrested
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2020, 03:27:11 PM »
Huh?
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

fifth_column

• friend
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2020, 09:08:31 AM »
Apparently for "process crimes"

https://www.hagmannreport.com/millie-weaver-indicted-arrested-for-process-crimes/

What are the odds she found something someone didn't want public:

Youtube removed the video you linked to.  I think this is the same documentary:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IpmVNQ2DVY4
Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and it never will... The limits of tyrants are prescribed by the endurance of those whom they oppress. ― Frederick Douglass

No American citizen should be willing to accept a government that uses its power against its own people.  -  Catherine Engelbrecht

bedlamite

• Hold my beer and watch this!
  • friend
  • Ack! PLBTTPHBT!
« Last Edit: August 17, 2020, 10:08:05 PM by bedlamite »
A plan is just a list of things that doesn't happen.
Is defenestration possible through the overton window?

Ron

• friends
  • Like a tree planted by the rivers of water
    • What I believe ...
« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2020, 10:55:31 AM »
Huh?

Alex Jones reporterette who started a solo career.

Been meaning to watch her video but haven't gotten around to it yet. Hopefully someone posts the cliff notes version.

More psyops to keep the right engaged in the "war" most likely.

Not to say that she may be reporting some true stuff that we would be interested in or find enlightening.

Without knowing who is funding all these sources of information it's hard to decipher what they're actually trying to accomplish.

For the invisible things of him since the creation of the world are clearly seen, being perceived through the things that are made, even his everlasting power and divinity, that they may be without excuse. Because knowing God, they didn’t glorify him as God, and didn’t give thanks, but became vain in their reasoning, and their senseless heart was darkened. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools.

gunsmith

• I forgot to get vaccinated!
  • friend
  • I'm sorry, Dave. I'm afraid I can't do that.
« Reply #5 on: August 18, 2020, 09:44:11 PM »
yikes, she's really good-I hate Alex, but love her stuff ... she reported bombshell stuff that should have been headline news about funding for left wing causes and left wing orgs
Politicians and bureaucrats are considered productive if they swarm the populace like a plague of locust, devouring all substance in their path and leaving a swath of destruction like a firestorm. The technical term is "bipartisanship".
Rocket Man: "The need for booster shots for the immunized has always been based on the science.  Political science, not medical science."

gunsmith

• I forgot to get vaccinated!
  • friend
  • I'm sorry, Dave. I'm afraid I can't do that.
« Reply #6 on: August 18, 2020, 09:53:39 PM »
  I thought I shared the video here, I recall being very impressed-very well researched and informative video-i guess i shared it on bookfaces.
pure politcal arrest, the cops should have more integrity
Politicians and bureaucrats are considered productive if they swarm the populace like a plague of locust, devouring all substance in their path and leaving a swath of destruction like a firestorm. The technical term is "bipartisanship".
Rocket Man: "The need for booster shots for the immunized has always been based on the science.  Political science, not medical science."