Author Topic: Another BLM moment, or ___?  (Read 590 times)

Hawkmoon

• friend
Another BLM moment, or ___?
« on: August 14, 2020, 07:38:11 PM »
Another case of a white cop shooting an unarmed black man.

https://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/georgia-trooper-charged-murder-traffic-stop-shooting-72382237

Was it really a case of racial profiling? Did the cop even know the driver of the car he tried to stop was a black man? Or, as I am inclined to believe, is this another case in which "You will respect mah aw-thaw-rih-tay" had a fatal conclusion? Just as the media and the social justice warriors are (IMHO) missing the point when they blame guns for all mass shootings, I believe the medial, the SJWs, and the BLM movement are missing the real problem with the police. We don't need to revise the way police deal with black people ... we need to revise the way police deal with people. We need to root out and eliminate two prevalent factors in current-day policing: the "I am the law, and you must obey mah aw-thaw-rih-tay" attitude, and the "The only thing that matters is that I go home at the end of my shift" attitude.
« Last Edit: August 14, 2020, 09:13:37 PM by Hawkmoon »
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

cordex

• Administrator
Re: Another BLM moment, or ___?
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2020, 08:00:29 PM »
Could have been a lot of things, but given that he was charged my first thought is ND. The deceased decided to turn a traffic stop into a pursuit followed by a felony stop. At that point he would probably have been told to get out of the car at gunpoint and any time you have guns pointed at people bad things can happen.