Author Topic: Couple of my facebook friends are going nuts...  (Read 782 times)

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
Couple of my facebook friends are going nuts...
« on: August 14, 2020, 11:02:35 AM »
Over the fact that the USPS is removing post boxes. They're screaming that it's nothing more than Trump trying to suppress the vote.

I guess Trump had a head start on that, then, because post boxes were removed from much of Northern Virginia 25 years ago.

That bastard.

https://www.wfaa.com/article/news/verify/mail-in-ballots-portland-mailboxes-removed-usps-trump-voting-election/283-dc46af71-d048-4ba2-bcdb-c3d36ff26725
Carbon Monoxide, sucking the life out of idiots, 'tards, and fools since man tamed fire.

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
Re: Couple of my facebook friends are going nuts...
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2020, 11:06:01 AM »
If it rains on election day I'm sure there will be people screaming Trump is using weather control to suppress the black vote
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

TechMan

• Administrator
  • Yes, your moderation has been outsourced.
« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2020, 12:33:01 PM »
Ummm, so?  Doesn't the post office pickup and deliver mail from almost every building in the USA?
Hawkmoon - Never underestimate another person's capacity for stupidity. Any time you think someone can't possibly be that dumb ... they'll prove you wrong.

Bacon and Eggs - A day's work for a chicken; A lifetime commitment for a pig.
Stupidity will always be its own reward.
Bad decisions make good stories.

Viking - The problem with the modern world is that there aren't really any predators eating stupid people.

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2020, 12:34:48 PM »
"Ummm, so?  Doesn't the post office pickup and deliver mail from almost every building in the USA?"

There you go again, letting your white privilege color your opinion with facts....
Carbon Monoxide, sucking the life out of idiots, 'tards, and fools since man tamed fire.

TechMan

• Administrator
  • Yes, your moderation has been outsourced.
« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2020, 12:41:00 PM »
"Ummm, so?  Doesn't the post office pickup and deliver mail from almost every building in the USA?"

There you go again, letting your white privilege color your opinion with facts....
:rofl:
Hawkmoon - Never underestimate another person's capacity for stupidity. Any time you think someone can't possibly be that dumb ... they'll prove you wrong.

Bacon and Eggs - A day's work for a chicken; A lifetime commitment for a pig.
Stupidity will always be its own reward.
Bad decisions make good stories.

Viking - The problem with the modern world is that there aren't really any predators eating stupid people.

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
« Reply #5 on: August 14, 2020, 10:50:19 PM »
Biden joins in

FAKE NEWS: Joe Biden spreads unhinged conspiracy theory about the USPS removing mailboxes in Portland
https://twitchy.com/gregp-3534/2020/08/14/fake-news-joe-biden-spreads-unhinged-conspiracy-theory-about-the-usps-removing-mailboxes-in-portland/
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes