Author Topic: Police shooting in Kenosha Wisconsin  (Read 14274 times)

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
Re: Police shooting in Kenosha Wisconsin
« Reply #50 on: August 26, 2020, 06:47:23 PM »
Guess 5 people are going to have to figure out something else to do tonight.

Milwaukee Bucks boycott game to protest Jacob Blake shooting; all Wednesday NBA games postponed
https://www.wlky.com/article/milwaukee-bucks-players-dont-take-the-court-for-playoff-game-to-protest-jacob-blake-shooting/33810192
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

RoadKingLarry

• friends
« Reply #51 on: August 26, 2020, 07:18:06 PM »
I thought it was baseball season  ???
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams

Fly320s

• friend
  • Formerly, Arthur, King of the Britons
« Reply #52 on: August 26, 2020, 07:21:21 PM »
I thought it was baseball season  ???

NHL playoffs are going right now, so that means it is golf season.
Islamic sex dolls.  Do they blow themselves up?

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #53 on: August 26, 2020, 08:26:00 PM »
Well I guess the riots, I mean peaceful protests, will stop now.
Yeah right

Wisconsin DOJ confirms that Jacob Blake was armed with a knife when he was shot by a police officer
https://twitchy.com/brettt-3136/2020/08/26/wisconsin-doj-confirms-that-jacob-blake-was-armed-with-a-knife-when-he-was-shot-by-a-police-officer/
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
« Reply #54 on: August 27, 2020, 07:19:04 AM »
Oh, come now. We can't believe what "the man" has to say about this!

Carbon Monoxide, sucking the life out of idiots, 'tards, and fools since man tamed fire.

Ron

• friends
  • Like a tree planted by the rivers of water
    • What I believe ...
« Reply #55 on: August 27, 2020, 09:00:26 AM »
Here is a run down on the three goons shot by the AR guy defending himself.

Joseph Rosenbaum, convicted pedophile. Served 12.5 years for sexual contact with a minor.

Gaige Grosskreutz, a convicted burglar who was illegally carrying a gun.

Anthony Huber, convicted domestic abuser. Convicted of multiple domestic abuse counts, ADW, battery, false imprisonment, and "strangulation and suffocation".

The left is empowering and protecting goons, allowing them to run wild.
For the invisible things of him since the creation of the world are clearly seen, being perceived through the things that are made, even his everlasting power and divinity, that they may be without excuse. Because knowing God, they didn’t glorify him as God, and didn’t give thanks, but became vain in their reasoning, and their senseless heart was darkened. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools.

bedlamite

• Hold my beer and watch this!
  • friend
  • Ack! PLBTTPHBT!
« Reply #56 on: August 27, 2020, 09:30:44 AM »
Cop: 1 criminal with 7 shots
Kyle: 3 criminals with 5 shots
Kyle for the win!
A plan is just a list of things that doesn't happen.
Is defenestration possible through the overton window?

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #57 on: August 27, 2020, 10:05:23 AM »
Here is a run down on the three goons shot by the AR guy defending himself.

Joseph Rosenbaum, convicted pedophile. Served 12.5 years for sexual contact with a minor.

Gaige Grosskreutz, a convicted burglar who was illegally carrying a gun.

Anthony Huber, convicted domestic abuser. Convicted of multiple domestic abuse counts, ADW, battery, false imprisonment, and "strangulation and suffocation".

The left is empowering and protecting goons, allowing them to run wild.

I suppose legally, for the likely upcoming court case, their background can't be considered, at least not much.

Morally, however, it seems the few of these rioters and looters that have actually been arrested have all had criminal backgrounds, and not "doing 35mph in a 25mph zone". Seems these are all people that were on the road to being shot anyway, as this Rosenbaum fellow illustrates:

https://twitter.com/i/status/1298857915202314240

He certainly doesn't seem to be a person who cares about peace and justice. Also, why is he talking like a black ghetto youth?

"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #58 on: August 27, 2020, 10:14:29 AM »
I suppose legally, for the likely upcoming court case, their background can't be considered, at least not much.

If the kid had any of those charges it's a safe bet the prosecutor, and the MSM, would be using them against him
- Calvin and Hobbes

Blakenzy

• friend
« Reply #59 on: August 27, 2020, 11:08:02 AM »
Did he have a knife in his grasp at the time or was a knife found to be within the vehicle after the fact?  Important details are important.
"Knowledge will forever govern ignorance, and a people who mean to be their own governors, must arm themselves with the power knowledge gives. A popular government without popular information or the means of acquiring it, is but a prologue to a farce or a tragedy or perhaps both"

bedlamite

• friend
  • Ack! PLBTTPHBT!
« Reply #60 on: August 27, 2020, 11:10:29 AM »
Did he have a knife in his grasp at the time or was a knife found to be within the vehicle after the fact?  Important details are important.

He's got something in his left hand:

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #61 on: August 27, 2020, 11:12:49 AM »
He's got something in his left hand:

Keys?
- Calvin and Hobbes

bedlamite

• friend
  • Ack! PLBTTPHBT!
« Reply #62 on: August 27, 2020, 11:19:27 AM »
Keys?

Dunno, maybe. There's also this:

https://www.syracuse.com/us-news/2020/08/jacob-blake-paralyzed-from-waist-down-after-kenosha-police-shooting-father-says.html

The man who said he made the cellphone video, 22-year-old Raysean White, said he saw Blake scuffling with three officers and heard them yell, “Drop the knife! Drop the knife!” before the gunfire erupted. He said he didn’t see a knife in Blake’s hands.

Why were they yelling "drop the knife" if they were keys?

dogmush

• friend
« Reply #63 on: August 27, 2020, 11:31:21 AM »
Did he have a knife in his grasp at the time or was a knife found to be within the vehicle after the fact?  Important details are important.

There's pretty clear pics of him with a knife on the internet.

Let me see if I can find one quickly.

ETA:

https://www.google.com/search?q=karambit+knife&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwjpjJr83bvrAhVRlnIEHUAYC2UQ_AUoAnoECBUQBA&biw=1920&bih=931
« Last Edit: August 27, 2020, 11:49:05 AM by dogmush »

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #64 on: August 27, 2020, 11:35:59 AM »
The story will now be he was just trying to defend himself from the police
- Calvin and Hobbes

Blakenzy

• friend
« Reply #65 on: August 27, 2020, 12:09:38 PM »
Looks like a karambit nonsense or a Spyderco civilan model.

How about this, can getting in the driver's seat be construed as accessing a lethal weapon (the vehicle itself)?
"Knowledge will forever govern ignorance, and a people who mean to be their own governors, must arm themselves with the power knowledge gives. A popular government without popular information or the means of acquiring it, is but a prologue to a farce or a tragedy or perhaps both"

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #66 on: August 27, 2020, 12:13:50 PM »
Looks like a karambit nonsense or a Spyderco civilan model.

How about this, can getting in the driver's seat be construed as accessing a lethal weapon (the vehicle itself)?

We had protests here 12 or so years ago when the police shot a man while he was in the act of trying to run them over. Despite a dozen or so witnesses to that effect all we kept hearing in the media and from the mob was that they shot another UNARMED black man.
- Calvin and Hobbes

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #67 on: August 27, 2020, 01:25:37 PM »
Just got an WH e-mail stating Trump is sending in Fed Troops

After Two Deaths During Kenosha Protests, Trump Sending Federal Troops to 'Restore Law and Order'

“President Donald Trump said Wednesday he will send federal troops into Kenosha to assist local law enforcement after a third night of violence in the Wisconsin city left two people dead,” Meghan Roos reports in Newsweek.

“We will NOT stand for looting, arson, violence, and lawlessness on American streets. My team just got off the phone with [Wisconsin Governor Tony] Evers who agreed to accept federal assistance,” the President tweeted yesterday.
- Calvin and Hobbes

RocketMan

• Mad Rocket Scientist
  • friend
  • Semper Fidelis
« Reply #68 on: August 27, 2020, 02:38:58 PM »
Not troops, federal law enforcement.  More spinning by the DNC media arm.
If there really was intelligent life on other planets, we'd be sending them foreign aid.

Conservatives see George Orwell's "1984" as a cautionary tale.  Progressives view it as a "how to" manual.

My wife often says to me, "You are evil and must be destroyed." She may be right.

Liberals believe one should never let reason, logic and facts get in the way of a good emotional argument.

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #69 on: August 27, 2020, 02:45:40 PM »
Not troops, federal law enforcement.  More spinning by the DNC media arm.

Odd things is is that was copied and pasted from the actual White House e-mail I got.
- Calvin and Hobbes

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
« Reply #70 on: August 27, 2020, 03:24:03 PM »
In today's environment, the term troops is less explosive than law enforcement.
Carbon Monoxide, sucking the life out of idiots, 'tards, and fools since man tamed fire.

Pb

• friend
« Reply #71 on: August 27, 2020, 05:47:01 PM »
Clown world is not nearly as fun as the name would imply.   =(

Angel Eyes

• Lying dog-faced pony soldier
  • friend
  • You're not diggin'
« Reply #72 on: August 27, 2020, 06:00:09 PM »
Clown world is not nearly as fun as the name would imply.   =(

Nope:

"I make love to men daily, but in the imagination."
                         - Barack Obama

Ron

• friends
  • Like a tree planted by the rivers of water
    • What I believe ...
« Reply #73 on: August 28, 2020, 07:56:41 AM »
Chicago area blogger posted this up

https://secondcitycop.blogspot.com/2020/08/exporting-rioters.html

FYI witnesses at the scene report that at least 6 huge luxury motorcoaches arrived, a Chicago limo company. As the buses were letting people out witnesses recognized Miracle Boyd and others from the Chicago protests/riots. This was reported on social media.

Then the owner of this limo company claimed he was not transporting protesters but transporting "troops like we do every day" however the Wisconsin National Guard responded that they use their own transportation. The Guard does not hire limos or buses from Chicago.

Then the limo company owner said oops! Meant to say he transported military personnel from Great Lakes. But wouldn't you know it? A call to Great Lakes naval training center revealed that they had never heard of this Chicago limo company. So who was he transporting to Kenosha and who paid for those 6 motorcoaches? And why was he lying about it?
For the invisible things of him since the creation of the world are clearly seen, being perceived through the things that are made, even his everlasting power and divinity, that they may be without excuse. Because knowing God, they didn’t glorify him as God, and didn’t give thanks, but became vain in their reasoning, and their senseless heart was darkened. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools.

cordex

• Administrator
« Reply #74 on: August 28, 2020, 08:11:55 AM »
Then the owner of this limo company claimed he was not transporting protesters but transporting "troops like we do every day"
Well, he kind of is, isn't he?  Not ones on the US side, but ...