Author Topic: Live feed of protests from kenosha  (Read 11863 times)

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
Re: Live feed of protests from kenosha
« Reply #150 on: August 31, 2020, 07:19:23 PM »
Trump is alluding that he believes Rittenhouse acted in self-defense. That should be causing some head explosions.

https://twitchy.com/brettt-3136/2020/08/31/wheres-the-lie-reporter-shocked-that-president-trump-suggested-kyle-rittenhouse-acted-out-of-self-defense/
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

RoadKingLarry

• friends
« Reply #151 on: August 31, 2020, 07:26:11 PM »
The policeprotestors acted stupidly.
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams

cordex

• Administrator
« Reply #152 on: August 31, 2020, 08:09:27 PM »
If Trump had another son he would look like Kyle Rittenhouse.

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #153 on: August 31, 2020, 11:24:01 PM »
Of course it's completely wrong for Trump to express an opinion on this case without having al the facts ...

But it was perfectly okay for Obama to blame the white cop in Cambridge for arresting a black professor who was seen breaking into a house and who refused to identify himself when questioned. The cop was clearly a racist, and that's all anyone needed to know.

Double standard ... double standard ... double standard
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
« Reply #154 on: September 02, 2020, 09:09:54 AM »
Short video
Break down of some of the charges and info. Sounds to me many of charges exonerate him at the same time.
Of note: Rosenbaum (aka head shot guy aka the pedophile) had a non-fatal glazing head wound, the fatal shot(s) were to the body.

Kyle Rittenhouse
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ts43EskooaA
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

Ron

• friends
  • Like a tree planted by the rivers of water
    • What I believe ...
« Reply #155 on: September 02, 2020, 09:19:10 AM »
His lawyer,  L. Lin Wood, has been kicked off of Twitter.
For the invisible things of him since the creation of the world are clearly seen, being perceived through the things that are made, even his everlasting power and divinity, that they may be without excuse. Because knowing God, they didn’t glorify him as God, and didn’t give thanks, but became vain in their reasoning, and their senseless heart was darkened. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools.

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #156 on: September 02, 2020, 10:01:18 AM »

What a surprise.  ;/
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

fifth_column

• friend
« Reply #157 on: September 02, 2020, 01:34:37 PM »

It looks like his account is still active.

https://twitter.com/LLinWood
Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and it never will... The limits of tyrants are prescribed by the endurance of those whom they oppress. ― Frederick Douglass

No American citizen should be willing to accept a government that uses its power against its own people.  -  Catherine Engelbrecht

Ron

• friends
  • Like a tree planted by the rivers of water
    • What I believe ...
« Reply #158 on: September 02, 2020, 02:47:22 PM »
For the invisible things of him since the creation of the world are clearly seen, being perceived through the things that are made, even his everlasting power and divinity, that they may be without excuse. Because knowing God, they didn’t glorify him as God, and didn’t give thanks, but became vain in their reasoning, and their senseless heart was darkened. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools.

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #159 on: September 02, 2020, 03:11:25 PM »
Apparently they locked him out  for "glorifying violence."
He has since been unlocked

Someone asks about a donor list and after he says no he's locked out. Could be a coincidence, maybe not
On Monday, Wood revealed on Twitter that more than 11,000 donors have raised $605,550 for the legal defense of Rittenhouse, who claims the shootings in Kenosha were self-defense.

A Twitter user asked if Wood would be selling or disclosing his donor list to other groups. Lin replied "No" and added "#fightback" in reference to the name of the legal fund foundation. That was his last tweet before getting locked out.

Wonder if the below may have twitter a bit jumpy

Wood said he's been accumulating "a mountain of evidence" to support a lawsuit against Twitter for discriminating against users based on political speech. Wood previewed a lawsuit he intends to file on behalf Sandmann that could be a class action suit and pointed to Twitter's actions against his account as the latest example of suppression of free speech. He's been vocal on Twitter about his intentions to sue.

"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

DittoHead

• friend
  • Writing for the Bulwark since August 2019
« Reply #160 on: September 02, 2020, 03:33:02 PM »
Wood said he's been accumulating "a mountain of evidence" to support a lawsuit against Twitter for discriminating against users based on political speech.
That's not against the law though  ???
In the moral, catatonic stupor America finds itself in today it is only disagreement we seek, and the more virulent that disagreement, the better.

dogmush

• friend
« Reply #161 on: September 02, 2020, 03:35:59 PM »
That's not against the law though  ???

He's a slander lawyer though.  He may be gearing up to take a run at the whole "Platform v. Publisher" thing again so he can hold Twitter accountable for the slander it publishes.

No idea if that's really doable, but I'm not a slander lawyer.

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #162 on: September 05, 2020, 01:26:18 PM »
Just start saying Kyle aborted them and suddenly he'll be a hero to the left
- Calvin and Hobbes

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #163 on: September 05, 2020, 01:36:15 PM »
- Calvin and Hobbes

230RN

• It's like swimming to shore in an ebb tide.
  • friend
  • Pushing back. Help me out, here...
« Reply #164 on: September 05, 2020, 02:15:32 PM »
Oh, go ahead, say it.  You know you want to.

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #165 on: September 05, 2020, 02:16:58 PM »
Accidentally posted in the wrong thread, that's all
- Calvin and Hobbes

230RN

• It's like swimming to shore in an ebb tide.
  • friend
  • Pushing back. Help me out, here...
« Reply #166 on: September 05, 2020, 02:20:01 PM »
Yes.  I do that a lot, too.  =D

kgbsquirrel

• APS Photoshop God
  • friend
  • Bill, slayer of threads.
« Reply #167 on: September 05, 2020, 08:14:21 PM »
Just start saying Kyle aborted them and suddenly he'll be a hero to the left

Post birth abortions are New York state approved.

dogmush

• friend
« Reply #168 on: September 08, 2020, 01:13:58 PM »
There are cracks beginning to show in the media narrative blitz:

https://www.chicagotribune.com/columns/eric-zorn/ct-column-rittenhouse-kenosha-self-defense-zorn-20200903-susvsg45yndn7pb67l42ywnzn4-story.html

I wonder if the Chicago Tribune will now be banned from Facebook?

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #169 on: September 08, 2020, 01:22:39 PM »
Now imagine this case if there wasn't all the video evidence. 
- Calvin and Hobbes

dogmush

• friend
« Reply #170 on: September 08, 2020, 02:08:22 PM »
Now imagine this case if there wasn't all the video evidence. 

[Looks around for the SJW police]

Well if there weren't all the video evidence he could have just gone home and not said anything......

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #171 on: September 23, 2020, 10:49:41 PM »
Anthony Huber was “protesting” in Kenosha on August 25. He was also one of the (at least) four men who attacked Kyle Rittenhouse that night during rioting. Huber was the one who tried to cave Rittenhouse’s skull in with a skateboard.

Rittenhouse shot Huber once in the chest, killing him. Now huber’s girlfriend, described as his “life partner,” and three others who were in Kenosha that night, have filed a federal lawsuit against Rittenhouse, a couple of militia organizations and Facebook.
“There is a failure on the part of Facebook to act based upon warnings that result[ed] in armed militias violating state law and in the case of Rittenhouse going to a peaceful protest to violently repress and deter American citizens from engaging in their constitutional rights,” attorney Jason Flores-Williams, who filed the suit, told BuzzFeed News.

Partner of Man Killed in Kenosha, Three Others Sue Facebook, Militia Groups, Rittenhouse
https://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/partner-of-man-killed-in-kenosha-sues-facebook-militia-groups-rittenhouse/
- Calvin and Hobbes

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #172 on: September 24, 2020, 02:38:35 AM »
Partner of Man Killed in Kenosha, Three Others Sue Facebook, Militia Groups, Rittenhouse
https://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/partner-of-man-killed-in-kenosha-sues-facebook-militia-groups-rittenhouse/

From the article:

The lawsuit seeks compensatory and statutory damages — the amount to be determined — as well as an injunction against Facebook prohibiting the company “from violating its own policies that are supposed to prevent violent rhetoric, militia groups, and other racially motivated hate groups from congregating and interacting on its site.”

So the plaintiffs want Facebook to ban BLM? And Antifa? I'm all in favor.
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #173 on: January 04, 2021, 08:39:44 PM »
And watch them win.  :facepalm:

Claims filed on behalf of two men shot by an Illinois teen during a night of protests over a police shooting in Kenosha, Wisconsin, allege the city and Kenosha County were negligent in their response to the unrest.

Gaige Grosskreutz, who was seriously wounded, and the parents of Anthony Huber, who was killed, have each filed $10 million claim notices with both the city and county. The notices usually are precursors to lawsuits filed against local governments.

Surviving Rittenhouse Attacker Files Negligence Claims Against City of Kenosha, County
https://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/surviving-rittenhouse-attacker-files-negligence-claims-against-kenosha-city-county/
- Calvin and Hobbes

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #174 on: February 03, 2021, 07:16:30 PM »
Sigh
If the kid was ANTIFA think we would ever hear his name again?

Kyle Rittenhouse failed to inform the court of his change of address within 48 hours of moving, Kenosha County prosecutors alleged in a motion filed with Judge Bruce Schroeder. The motion asks Schroeder to issue an arrest warrant and increase Rittenhouse’s bail by $200,000.
Prosecutors Move to Rearrest Kyle Rittenhouse After He Changed Address Without Notice
https://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/prosecutors-move-to-rearrest-kyle-rittenhouse-after-he-changed-address-without-notice/
- Calvin and Hobbes