Author Topic: The Biden-Harris 2020 campaign thread  (Read 16918 times)

Ron

• friends
  • Like a tree planted by the rivers of water
    • What I believe ...
Re: The Biden-Harris 2020 campaign thread
« Reply #125 on: December 01, 2020, 08:32:22 AM »
Just remember that 2500 years ago, Socrates pointed out that in a democracy, "two fools out vote one wise man."  We've been living with the consequences since then. :'(  :facepalm:

I guess we are going to find out it we are a nation of laws, or a nation "men".
For the invisible things of him since the creation of the world are clearly seen, being perceived through the things that are made, even his everlasting power and divinity, that they may be without excuse. Because knowing God, they didn’t glorify him as God, and didn’t give thanks, but became vain in their reasoning, and their senseless heart was darkened. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools.

Ron

• friends
    • What I believe ...
« Reply #126 on: December 01, 2020, 08:38:58 AM »
At this point I'm pretty much on board with Trump declaring himself the winner and going Pinochet on the Dems.

If we're not willing to have a look at obvious fraud,  what's the point in voting? The left should be all about this,  if it's a landslide for Biden,  why not make it crystal clear and take a victory lap?  Oh wait,  it's bullshit.

And I say this as a guy that doesn't even like Trump.

Subvert the electoral process,  reap the *expletive deleted*ing whirlwind.

Insurrection Act?

Talk of it has been floating around out there enough lately I suspect that it is on the table.

The leftists will call it a military coup if that happens.

For the invisible things of him since the creation of the world are clearly seen, being perceived through the things that are made, even his everlasting power and divinity, that they may be without excuse. Because knowing God, they didn’t glorify him as God, and didn’t give thanks, but became vain in their reasoning, and their senseless heart was darkened. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools.

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
« Reply #127 on: December 01, 2020, 10:32:29 AM »
Just remember that 2500 years ago, Socrates pointed out that in a democracy, "two fools out vote one wise man."  We've been living with the consequences since then. :'(  :facepalm:

“Mankind is made of two kinds of people: wise people who know they're fools, and fools who think they are wise.”
― Socrates
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

TommyGunn

• friend
  • Stuck in full auto since birth.
« Reply #128 on: December 01, 2020, 11:57:06 AM »

“Mankind is made of two kinds of people: wise people who know they're fools, and fools who think they are wise.”
― Socrates

The second kind being democrats.  =D   >:D   :rofl:
MOLON LABE   "Through ignorance of what is good and what is bad, the life of men is greatly perplexed." ~~ Cicero

TommyGunn

• friend
« Reply #129 on: December 01, 2020, 11:59:30 AM »
I guess we are going to find out it we are a nation of laws, or a nation "men".

I think it's pretty clear now.  We're a nation of men.   :'(
MOLON LABE   "Through ignorance of what is good and what is bad, the life of men is greatly perplexed." ~~ Cicero

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #130 on: December 01, 2020, 01:41:36 PM »
I think it's pretty clear now.  We're a nation of men.   :'(

More like a nation of hysterical Karens.
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

just Warren

• friend
  • My DJ name is Heavy Cream.
« Reply #131 on: December 01, 2020, 02:10:40 PM »
I want to talk to the managerial elite!
Member in Good Standing of the Spontaneous Order of the Invisible Hand.

Angel Eyes

• Lying dog-faced pony soldier
  • friend
  • You're not diggin'
« Reply #132 on: December 01, 2020, 02:15:09 PM »
I want to talk to the managerial elite!

They will be at your home shortly.
"I make love to men daily, but in the imagination."
                         - Barack Obama

TommyGunn

• friend
« Reply #133 on: December 01, 2020, 02:22:09 PM »
More like a nation of hysterical Karens.

:facepalm:  ....... yeah,   that. ;/

Andiron

• friend
« Reply #134 on: December 01, 2020, 08:34:42 PM »
Insurrection Act?

Talk of it has been floating around out there enough lately I suspect that it is on the table.

The leftists will call it a military coup if that happens.

Why not?  I just wish we knew enough to support that course of action.  Everything I've read points at massive fraud.  Enough to overturn an election?  I think so.  Even if by the numbers Trump still HONESTLY loses despite said fraud, the fraud needs addressed.

I just don't know.  It's hard to sit here and say it's time to hoist the black flag without anything concrete, and half the population and media insisting that what I can see with my own two eyes isn't real.

And the left will bleat about a coup either way if it's not them orchestrating it, so fuckem'
"Leftism destroys everything good." -  Ron

There is no fixing stupid. But, you can line it up in front of a wall and offer it a last smoke.

There is no such thing as a "transgender" person.  Only mental illness that should be discouraged.

Ron

• friends
    • What I believe ...
« Reply #135 on: December 02, 2020, 08:41:39 AM »
Why not?  I just wish we knew enough to support that course of action.  Everything I've read points at massive fraud.  Enough to overturn an election?  I think so.  Even if by the numbers Trump still HONESTLY loses despite said fraud, the fraud needs addressed.

I just don't know.  It's hard to sit here and say it's time to hoist the black flag without anything concrete, and half the population and media insisting that what I can see with my own two eyes isn't real.

And the left will bleat about a coup either way if it's not them orchestrating it, so fuckem'

Well if that (Insurection Act) actually happens then it will happen with the military's and a majority of the intelligence services blessing.

There is just zero chance a populist revolt is going to take over the levers of power of the empire.

I've actually believed "we've" been in a civil war for a while now.

Civil war not between the citizens but between factions of the military, spooks and other concentrations of wealth and power.

Maybe old guard vs new guard?

The citizens are part of the spoils of war and have no real say.

We don't even know what the heck is real and what the heck is phony bologna (in the media).

The American attention span is so short that the media can come out and say the exact opposite of what they said 6 months ago and nobody notices.

We have financial capital, the military, intelligence agencies/media, the permanent bureaucracy, then all the same categories who are based in other nations.

There is a lot of overlap of players globally, particularly in financial capital, media/intelligence.

« Last Edit: December 02, 2020, 09:26:52 AM by Ron »

DittoHead

• friend
  • Writing for the Bulwark since August 2019
« Reply #136 on: December 02, 2020, 12:19:44 PM »
If we're not willing to have a look at obvious fraud,  what's the point in voting?

I'd be willing to bet there are a lot of brand new accounts on MAGA message boards pushing this exact message in regards to the Georgia senate runoffs. 
If the democrats can convince enough angry Trump supporters that there's no point in voting, they'll get control of the senate.
In the moral, catatonic stupor America finds itself in today it is only disagreement we seek, and the more virulent that disagreement, the better.

TommyGunn

• friend
« Reply #137 on: December 02, 2020, 12:35:11 PM »
I'd be willing to bet there are a lot of brand new accounts on MAGA message boards pushing this exact message in regards to the Georgia senate runoffs. 
If the democrats can convince enough angry Trump supporters that there's no point in voting, they'll get control of the senate.

This is what scares me about the situation at hand.

RoadKingLarry

• friends
« Reply #138 on: December 02, 2020, 06:25:28 PM »
The American attention span is so short that the media can come out and say the exact opposite of what they said 6 months minutes ago and nobody notices.

FTFY
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams

Perd Hapley

• friend
« Reply #139 on: December 02, 2020, 07:16:56 PM »
FTFY

Pretty much. Did anyone else hear Biden blaming Trump for the bad economy in that first debate, and then immediately promise that he would lock us all down harderer for longerer?  :facepalm:

cordex

• Administrator
« Reply #140 on: December 02, 2020, 08:12:05 PM »
Pretty much. Did anyone else hear Biden blaming Trump for the bad economy in that first debate, and then immediately promise that he would lock us all down harderer for longerer?  :facepalm:
Yep.

Ron

• friends
    • What I believe ...
« Reply #141 on: December 04, 2020, 08:44:07 AM »
https://twitter.com/DailyCaller/status/1334686548122591235

Joe Biden is asked about his disagreements with Kamala Harris on certain issues:

"Like I told Barack, if I reach something where there's a fundamental disagreement we have based on a moral principle, I'll develop some disease and say I have to resign."

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #142 on: December 04, 2020, 08:47:46 AM »

Joe Biden did not kill himself
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

Ron

• friends
    • What I believe ...
« Reply #143 on: December 11, 2020, 12:17:00 PM »
Now that they are confident Biden will be sworn in as president the leftist machine may be laying the ground work to get rid of him.

https://apnews.com/article/hunter-biden-federal-tax-investigation-87c200c919aa61396b5d43077bc5b0ff

All of a sudden Hunters ties to China aren't off the table and are legitimate news.

They will probably just declare it was all much ado about nothing once they get their folks in position.

WASHINGTON (AP) — The Justice Department is investigating the finances of President-elect Joe Biden’s son, including scrutinizing some of his Chinese business dealings and other transactions, a person familiar with the matter told The Associated Press on Wednesday.

The revelations put a renewed spotlight on questions about Hunter Biden’s financial history, which dogged his father’s successful White House campaign and were a frequent target of President Donald Trump and his allies. They also come at a politically delicate time for the president-elect, who is weighing his choice to lead an agency that is actively investigating his son.

At some point they will shuffle the treasonous Biden out of the White House now that he has served his purpose of tricking the moronic boomers into voting for the Democrats.

This I guess could be the pretext, but I think they will bury all the China stuff asap because let's face it, China has bought a large percentage of our economy and politicians off.

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #144 on: December 12, 2020, 02:49:42 PM »
Biden is filling his "teams" with Facebook and Google employees. Not unexpected  I guess, though it angers me that some of them are being put in Homeland Security and other sensitive areas. These are all CCP, Iran, and Palestine loving (and America hating) traitors. No good will come of it.

https://twitchy.com/dougp-3137/2020/12/12/there-it-is-politico-biden-transition-team-quietly-brings-on-facebook-google-employees/
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #145 on: December 12, 2020, 02:55:50 PM »
These are all CCP, Iran, and Palestine loving (and America hating) traitors. No good will come of it.

In other words, democrats
- Calvin and Hobbes

Perd Hapley

• friend
« Reply #146 on: December 12, 2020, 07:18:42 PM »
In other words, democrats

This. Not every single Democratic voter, but the people that have any power or position in the party.

Angel Eyes

• friend
  • You're not diggin'
« Reply #147 on: December 16, 2020, 09:57:39 PM »
                         - Barack Obama

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #148 on: December 17, 2020, 07:49:36 AM »
- Calvin and Hobbes

Angel Eyes

• friend
  • You're not diggin'
« Reply #149 on: December 17, 2020, 10:02:52 AM »
Well he is the 2nd greatest president ever

When does he get his Nobel Peace Prize?
                         - Barack Obama