Author Topic: Kanye West Says Planned Parenthood Kills Blacks ‘Strategically And On Purpose’  (Read 541 times)

MechAg94

• friend
Kanye West Says Planned Parenthood Kills Blacks ‘Strategically And On Purpose’
https://www.dailywire.com/news/watch-kanye-west-says-planned-parenthood-kills-blacks-strategically-and-on-purpose

“In 50 years, there’s been 22 million — over 22,500,000 — black people aborted strategically and on purpose. Planned Parenthood was set up and placed in minority communities to kill black people,” he said.

I don't know if I can add anything to that.  A few more quotes are in the link as well as the video.
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

Ron

• friends
  • Like a tree planted by the rivers of water
    • What I believe ...
Well, it is the truth.
For the invisible things of him since the creation of the world are clearly seen, being perceived through the things that are made, even his everlasting power and divinity, that they may be without excuse. Because knowing God, they didn’t glorify him as God, and didn’t give thanks, but became vain in their reasoning, and their senseless heart was darkened. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools.

Pb

• friend
Yes.  And most black Americans favor abortion.   ;/

gunsmith

• I forgot to get vaccinated!
  • friend
  • I'm sorry, Dave. I'm afraid I can't do that.
 the biggest monument to racism is planned parenthood
Politicians and bureaucrats are considered productive if they swarm the populace like a plague of locust, devouring all substance in their path and leaving a swath of destruction like a firestorm. The technical term is "bipartisanship".
Rocket Man: "The need for booster shots for the immunized has always been based on the science.  Political science, not medical science."