Author Topic: A couple of Trump ads from his Youtube:  (Read 597 times)

just Warren

• friend
  • My DJ name is Heavy Cream.
A couple of Trump ads from his Youtube:
« on: September 06, 2020, 02:40:31 AM »
He's got some top-tier pros doing these.

Wow. It's terrifying, and it's the truth.

What kind of ad could the Biden camp make to even come close to competing with this?

It's like the left had a collective stroke some months back and decided to go with the worst possible strategies for winning this election.

They chose the worst candidate they had, recently paired him with the second worst candidate they had and have, for months now, sided with the worst people in America who are nightly creating the worst possible political optics imaginable.

Which is pushing people away from them and into Trumps' camp.

All this while they keep trying to keep the economy from recovering while pushing the "Covid-19 is gonna kill us all!" narrative.

And, finally, are pushing an untried and very vulnerable new system of voting that will likely fail and lead to even more strife. And, because of the lack of trust in that system, lead to so many people voting in person that it will ruin their chances of using voter fraud successfully. 

I've been toying with the idea that someone powerful, deep in the left is pushing all this because they want the Democrats as they currently are to get crushed and destroyed thus wiping out the party leadership and meaning they can get their own people in place and do things differently.   

Member in Good Standing of the Spontaneous Order of the Invisible Hand.

Pb

• friend
Re: A couple of Trump ads from his Youtube:
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2020, 11:25:20 AM »
I hope you are right, but I wouldn't bet on it.

The good news is, my predictions in politics are almost always wrong!

Ron

• friends
  • Like a tree planted by the rivers of water
    • What I believe ...
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2020, 12:16:28 PM »
Those ads are brutal. Weapons grade propaganda that happens to be mostly true.

The question that comes to mind is how many people will actually see them?

For the invisible things of him since the creation of the world are clearly seen, being perceived through the things that are made, even his everlasting power and divinity, that they may be without excuse. Because knowing God, they didn’t glorify him as God, and didn’t give thanks, but became vain in their reasoning, and their senseless heart was darkened. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools.

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2020, 02:56:09 PM »
Those ads are brutal. Weapons grade propaganda that happens to be mostly true.

The question that comes to mind is how many people will actually see them?

Depends on how much the media objects to these videos. If they scream and cry about how "dark and divisive" TM these videos are, many more people will see them.
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife