Armed Polite Society
September 21, 2020, 04:55:33 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: R.I.P. Scout26

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: attempted execution of L.A.S.D ( male/female) caught on tape 9/12/20  (Read 473 times)
gunsmith
If an alcoholic bites you, you become one.
friend

an aurora was seen on Uranus.

« on: September 12, 2020, 08:48:59 PM »

https://mobile.twitter.com/LASDHQ/status/1304993095725932545?s=20&fbclid=IwAR0E6u9_NiEXMIMoxgThWeLvgGtD3l0wCRsTrejzFm8kEEpuj2r7wncFUPo

Two LA County Sheriff’s Deputies, one male and one female, were just ambushed and shot in the head while sitting in their patrol car in Compton.
Both are in surgery as I type this. The ambush was caught on surveillance camera.

my friend posted on facebook, i guess he knows them.
hopefully they survive the surgery
Report to moderator   Logged

Politicians and bureaucrats are considered productive if they swarm the populous like a plague of locust, devouring all substance in their path and leaving a swath of destruction like a firestorm. The technical term is "bipartisanship".

Out where there are miles and miles of miles and miles.
RocketMan
Mad Rocket Scientist
friend

Semper Fidelis

« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2020, 03:06:19 AM »

An eyewitness says protesters showed up at the hospital and tried to force their way into the emergency room where these two deputies were undergoing surgery.  Reported on ABC7 news.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1305035743149006848

“Don’t be so open-minded that your brains fall out.” - G.K. Chesterton

Conservatives see George Orwell's "1984" as a cautionary tale.  Progressives view it as a "how to" manual.

My wife often says to me, "You are evil and must be destroyed." She may be right.

How many Democrats does it take to fix a problem?  No one knows because it's never happened.
Ben
Administrator

« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2020, 05:00:14 AM »

An eyewitness says protesters showed up at the hospital and tried to force their way into the emergency room where these two deputies were undergoing surgery.  Reported on ABC7 news.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1305035743149006848

Further, they were blocking the emergency room entrance. That's a "shoot on sight" offense, IMO.

"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."
Ron
friends

like a tree planted by rivers of water

« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2020, 05:02:11 AM »

I'm sure the media and public officials will soon assure us that this has nothing to do with recent protests and hey look! was that a boogaloo boi over there!

The wish not to believe can influence as strongly as the wish to believe.

Who can escape their own cognitive biases?
Ben
Administrator

« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2020, 05:12:56 AM »

I'm sure the media and public officials will soon assure us that this has nothing to do with recent protests and hey look! was that a boogaloo boi over there!

Good luck blaming the bois when there are videos like this:

https://twitchy.com/samj-3930/2020/09/13/peaceful-blm-protesters-try-breaching-hospital-where-2-la-county-deputies-fight-for-their-lives-after-being-shot-in-ambush-video-thread/

Don't tell me these people are anything but thugs.

"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."
RocketMan
Mad Rocket Scientist
friend

Semper Fidelis

« Reply #5 on: September 13, 2020, 09:10:12 AM »

I'm not going to post what I originally wrote.  These people need to be harshly dealt with.

“Don’t be so open-minded that your brains fall out.” - G.K. Chesterton

Conservatives see George Orwell's "1984" as a cautionary tale.  Progressives view it as a "how to" manual.

My wife often says to me, "You are evil and must be destroyed." She may be right.

How many Democrats does it take to fix a problem?  No one knows because it's never happened.
Hawkmoon
friend

« Reply #6 on: September 13, 2020, 10:09:54 AM »

Calling those cretins "thugs" is being unfair to thugs the world over. These creeps are lower than thugs. As our DIs used to tell us during Army Basic Training, "Lower than whale [____] at the bottom of the ocean."
RoadKingLarry
friends

« Reply #7 on: September 13, 2020, 03:05:22 PM »

If by "thugs" you mean domestic terrorists then I can agree with you.

If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams
230RN
friend

The avatar says it all.

« Reply #8 on: September 13, 2020, 03:39:43 PM »

"Protesters."

Protesters, right?

Expressing their grievances.

Friggin' terrible, that. 

Friggin' sneaks.

Best wishes for the recovery of the Officers.

So far, President Trump has been either:

A.  The luckiest guy on the political scene...
B.  The guy with the clearest crytal ball...
C.  The most astute politiciam who ever lived...
D.  All of the above....
makattak
Dark Lord of the Cis
friend

« Reply #9 on: September 13, 2020, 05:12:05 PM »

You know, for people who claim to believe the police are just looking for any excuse to kill a black man, they sure seem to be providing a lot of excuses.... And for some reason aren't dead.

“Wisdom is the right use of knowledge. To know is not to be wise. Many men know a great deal, and are all the greater fools for it. There is no fool so great a fool as a knowing fool. But to know how to use knowledge is to have wisdom.”
WLJ
friends

Currently on patrol in the Epsilon Eridani System

« Reply #10 on: September 13, 2020, 05:59:28 PM »

James Woods
@RealJamesWoods
·
6h
Here’s the reaction of an eyewitness to the ambush of two Deputies shot in the head in #Compton. The victims are in the background. No one is going to help them. Vote like your life depends on it. #BlueLivesMatter
https://twitter.com/RealJamesWoods/status/1305226390854279168?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw
Ben
Administrator

« Reply #11 on: September 14, 2020, 04:37:49 AM »

Trump has called for the shooter's head. This is what Biden had to say about it:

Weapons of war have no place in our communities.

We need to ban assault weapons and high-capacity magazines.

makattak
Dark Lord of the Cis
friend

« Reply #12 on: September 14, 2020, 05:18:50 AM »

Trump has called for the shooter's head. This is what Biden had to say about it:

Weapons of war have no place in our communities.

We need to ban assault weapons and high-capacity magazines.

Let's see, I can't tell how many times the attempted murderer shot, but given how quickly he ran after pointing the gun, I'm guessing it was less than 10 times.

Yeah, Biden's response seems about right.

1) Used a pistol, so the "assault weapons" has no relationship to this shooting
2) Used less than 10 rounds, so the "high-capacity magazines" has no relationship to this shooting.

Basically, it's "something bad happened; we must use it to further our desired policies!" whether they relate to the attack or not.

“Wisdom is the right use of knowledge. To know is not to be wise. Many men know a great deal, and are all the greater fools for it. There is no fool so great a fool as a knowing fool. But to know how to use knowledge is to have wisdom.”
WLJ
friends

Currently on patrol in the Epsilon Eridani System

« Reply #13 on: September 14, 2020, 06:53:24 AM »

Someone pulled the pullstring coming out of his back and the record just happened to be on assault weapons need to be banned at that point. The dems are just lucky it wasn't "There's a snake in my boot"
fistful
Lifestyle Editor: Gorilla Channel
friend

Unsightly Primate Head

« Reply #14 on: September 14, 2020, 01:19:51 PM »

Let's see, I can't tell how many times the attempted murderer shot, but given how quickly he ran after pointing the gun, I'm guessing it was less than 10 times.

Yeah, Biden's response seems about right.

1) Used a pistol, so the "assault weapons" has no relationship to this shooting
2) Used less than 10 rounds, so the "high-capacity magazines" has no relationship to this shooting.

Basically, it's "something bad happened; we must use it to further our desired policies!" whether they relate to the attack or not.

This is, apparently, the sort of common sense gun control Democratic voters want to hear from moderate Democrats like Joe "They're going to put y'all back in chains" Biden, and his Gun Czar, Francis "Hell yes" O'Rourke.

Republican: Woke since 1854
230RN
friend

The avatar says it all.

« Reply #15 on: September 15, 2020, 07:53:22 PM »

Re Biden's remarks as reported by Ben, Reply #11:

If a volcano erupts, blame  assault weapons or Trump or the current bête noire.  Or bête blanc, whichever.

The logic or illogic of it doesn't matter.  It's the number of psychological impacts you can make that does.

Some famous high government official pointed this out in the twentieth century, but that's ancient history with no relevance to today.

Terry, 230RN
« Last Edit: September 16, 2020, 03:29:42 AM by 230RN » Report to moderator   Logged

So far, President Trump has been either:

A.  The luckiest guy on the political scene...
B.  The guy with the clearest crytal ball...
C.  The most astute politiciam who ever lived...
D.  All of the above....
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: