Author Topic: Two Unbiased MSM Outlets  (Read 653 times)

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
Two Unbiased MSM Outlets
« on: September 09, 2020, 09:06:50 AM »
I can't find it anymore, but there was a "rigorous" analysis a while back that ranked major news outlets by their biases. Both The Hill and CNN were in the "middle of the road, mostly fair reporting" column.

https://twitchy.com/dougp-3137/2020/09/08/peak-2020-journalism-the-hills-report-about-trump-crowd-in-nc-gathered-without-masks-doesnt-match-up-with-their-accompanying-photo/

https://twitchy.com/gregp-3534/2020/09/09/busted-cnn-edits-out-washington-redskins-logo-from-photo-used-in-joe-biden-documentary/
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

TommyGunn

• friend
  • Stuck in full auto since birth.
Re: Two Unbiased MSM Outlets
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2020, 10:31:06 AM »
 :rofl:
MOLON LABE   "Through ignorance of what is good and what is bad, the life of men is greatly perplexed." ~~ Cicero

DittoHead

• friend
  • Writing for the Bulwark since August 2019
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2020, 01:32:31 PM »
I never really considered The Hill to be particularly biased, but I guess I also never paid them much attention since they seem to have very little original reporting.
In the moral, catatonic stupor America finds itself in today it is only disagreement we seek, and the more virulent that disagreement, the better.

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2020, 01:34:50 PM »
CNN middle?

Me right now

"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes