Author Topic: On this "suckers and losers" thing:  (Read 756 times)

just Warren

• friend
  • My DJ name is Heavy Cream.
On this "suckers and losers" thing:
« on: September 11, 2020, 12:07:11 PM »
Trump is supposed to have said it in front of several people during a trip to Germany.

I don't believe it happened but I'd like the evidence of it not happening to be overwhelming so as to further damage the reputation of this reporter, the Atlantic, and the leftist press in general.

I've not read the whole account but I assume the author of the article put this event on a certain day and within a certain time frame.

Doesn't the Secret Service keep a meticulously detailed diary of where POTUS was and who was with him at a given point?

So it should be a trivial matter to construct a timeline of where, when and who was with Trump for every minute of time where he was supposed to have said this.

First you take all the people who have said that he never said it in their presence and block out those times as it would not have happened then.

Then you see what times are left and what people are left.

Then you go to those people and see what they say about it.

Eventually you are going to use this process of elimination to prove it never happened or to uncover the anonymous sources who will then be asked for proof of their assertions.

If there are any they won't be able to provide said of course and they'll be exposed for the frauds that they are.  I say there is no proof because that would men they recorded it in some way and that sort of evidence has not been presented which means it does not exist.

Game over.

Member in Good Standing of the Spontaneous Order of the Invisible Hand.

griz

• friend
Re: On this "suckers and losers" thing:
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2020, 12:28:27 PM »
That would not make a difference to people who would rather believe anonymous reports that say "orange man bad" rather than statements from named people who were there and say otherwise.
Sent from a stone age computer via an ordinary keyboard.

bedlamite

• Hold my beer and watch this!
  • friend
  • Ack! PLBTTPHBT!
A plan is just a list of things that doesn't happen.
Is defenestration possible through the overton window?

zxcvbob

• friend
« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2020, 07:50:10 PM »
https://thefederalist.com/2020/09/07/atlantic-editor-concedes-central-claim-of-trump-hit-piece-could-be-wrong/

My guess is the whole thing was an extrapolation of what Trump said about Senator McCain.  If he called McCain a loser (or whatever it was he said, I don't remember) it's easy to imagine he thinks dead soldiers are *really* losers.  Nope; the McCain thing was personal and you can't draw any conclusions in general from it.  But it sets up the hit piece nicely.
"It's good, though..."

RoadKingLarry

• friends
« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2020, 07:55:30 PM »
I doubt the allegations had that much basis. My guess is that it was a total fabrication.
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams

Silver Bullet

• friend
« Reply #5 on: September 11, 2020, 08:13:33 PM »
Part of the strategy.  Every two weeks between now and election publish a fabrication to attempt to discredit Trump and give doubt to his constituents, or at least to the fence sitters.

Andiron

• friend
« Reply #6 on: September 11, 2020, 09:08:04 PM »
John *expletive deleted*ing Bolton refuted this,  and he's a notorious NOT fan of Trump.
"Leftism destroys everything good." -  Ron

There is no fixing stupid. But, you can line it up in front of a wall and offer it a last smoke.

There is no such thing as a "transgender" person.  Only mental illness that should be discouraged.

Ron

• friends
  • Like a tree planted by the rivers of water
    • What I believe ...
« Reply #7 on: September 11, 2020, 09:28:54 PM »
A fake story by losers that only suckers believe.
For the invisible things of him since the creation of the world are clearly seen, being perceived through the things that are made, even his everlasting power and divinity, that they may be without excuse. Because knowing God, they didn’t glorify him as God, and didn’t give thanks, but became vain in their reasoning, and their senseless heart was darkened. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools.