Poll

What will win the presidency in 2020?

Donald Trump
Joe Biden
Someone... else?

Author Topic: Who will win in 2020?  (Read 32925 times)

Ron

• friends
  • Like a tree planted by the rivers of water
    • What I believe ...
Re: Who will win in 2020?
« Reply #625 on: November 16, 2020, 04:21:55 PM »
They may have marked Joe Biden on their ballots, but I still think he was an afterthought and the vast majority were voting against Donald Trump.

Vast majority may be a vast overstatement.

The Democrats have a large base of voters who will vote Democrat regardless of who is on the ballot. Pretty much an overwhelming majority of all minorities and recent naturalized immigrants as well as maybe up to 40% of Caucasian citizens.

There is always a squishy middle found in both parties who can break one way or the other. It all depends on how successful the programming and conditioning from the EIMC* was in inserting their code into the mind numbed robots and NPC's

*Evil Industrial Media Complex

For the invisible things of him since the creation of the world are clearly seen, being perceived through the things that are made, even his everlasting power and divinity, that they may be without excuse. Because knowing God, they didn’t glorify him as God, and didn’t give thanks, but became vain in their reasoning, and their senseless heart was darkened. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools.

RoadKingLarry

• friends
« Reply #626 on: November 16, 2020, 05:25:21 PM »
Even if we assume widespread fraud, best case scenario is that close to half of the actual voters voted for Joe Biden.

Let that sink in ...

[Carlin] “Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that.” [/Carlin]
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams

MillCreek

• Skippy The Wonder Dog
  • friend
  • APS Risk Manager
« Reply #627 on: November 16, 2020, 05:26:54 PM »
^^^Was George actually referring to the median, I wonder....

Quote from: Angel Eyes on August 09, 2018, 01:56:15 AM
You are one lousy risk manager.

DittoHead

• friend
  • Writing for the Bulwark since August 2019
« Reply #628 on: November 18, 2020, 11:46:31 AM »
The Trump campaign is paying $3 million for a partial recount in WI where he trails by 20K votes.

In 2016 Jill Stein paid about $3.5 million for a recount of the entire state which shifted the vote margin by less than 600 votes.
In the moral, catatonic stupor America finds itself in today it is only disagreement we seek, and the more virulent that disagreement, the better.

zxcvbob

• friend
« Reply #629 on: November 18, 2020, 12:07:48 PM »
I don't see how a recount will remedy those problems, the faulty ballots are mixed in with the good ones by now.
"It's good, though..."

RocketMan

• Mad Rocket Scientist
  • friend
  • Semper Fidelis
« Reply #630 on: November 18, 2020, 01:01:31 PM »
I don't see how a recount will remedy those problems, the faulty ballots are mixed in with the good ones by now.

True, and with no reasonable way to segregate the bad ballots, DJT just wasted $3 million bucks.
If there really was intelligent life on other planets, we'd be sending them foreign aid.

Conservatives see George Orwell's "1984" as a cautionary tale.  Progressives view it as a "how to" manual.

My wife often says to me, "You are evil and must be destroyed." She may be right.

Liberals believe one should never let reason, logic and facts get in the way of a good emotional argument.

Angel Eyes

• Lying dog-faced pony soldier
  • friend
  • You're not diggin'
« Reply #631 on: November 18, 2020, 05:23:34 PM »

"I make love to men daily, but in the imagination."
                         - Barack Obama