Armed Polite Society
September 19, 2020, 12:30:38 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: R.I.P. Scout26

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Wipe? Like with a cloth or something?  (Read 189 times)
Hawkmoon
friend

« on: September 12, 2020, 10:13:45 PM »

E-mail erasing seems to have been an epidemic among the Democrats.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/09/gop-senators-grassley-johnson-want-answers-doj-records-reveal-muellers-team-wiped-31-phones/

According to this article, seventeen members of Mueller's team ALL had their cell phones "accidentally" wiped before they were turned over to the Inspector General. These "best and brightest" lawyers are apparently so technologically inept that they "accidentally" managed to wipe THIRTY-ONE cell phones. One unlucky genius managed to wipe not one, not two, but THREE cell phones all by himself.
Report to moderator   Logged
kgbsquirrel
APS Photoshop God
friend

Bill, slayer of threads.

« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2020, 10:51:40 PM »

You didn't actually think anyone important would be held to accountable, did you?
Ben
Administrator

« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2020, 05:04:40 AM »

I'm still trying to figure out how they're explaining this. They can get away with, "I broke my phone", but even before I left gov, if your smartphone glitched, or you forgot your password or something, you let IT know and they remoted into the phone to reset your password, install your backed up files, or whatever.

Not even going to get into this many phones, in this small of a group, in this short of a timeframe. Even working with knuckleheads, I think I could have counted on the fingers of one hand the amount of "bricked phone" instances in a single office over years, versus months.

"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."
WLJ
friends

Currently on patrol in the Epsilon Eridani System

« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2020, 08:40:56 AM »

They just didn't want their wiener pictures to get out    cheesy
230RN
friend

The avatar says it all.

« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2020, 03:43:39 PM »

^ roffle

Very good.

(When "randoms" converge.  I mean, it is possible to get 1000 heads in a row in coin-tossing, after all.)
« Last Edit: September 14, 2020, 11:39:21 AM by 230RN » Report to moderator   Logged

So far, President Trump has been either:

A.  The luckiest guy on the political scene...
B.  The guy with the clearest crytal ball...
C.  The most astute politiciam who ever lived...
D.  All of the above....
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: