Author Topic: Wipe? Like with a cloth or something?  (Read 742 times)

Hawkmoon

• friend
Wipe? Like with a cloth or something?
« on: September 13, 2020, 02:13:45 AM »
E-mail erasing seems to have been an epidemic among the Democrats.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/09/gop-senators-grassley-johnson-want-answers-doj-records-reveal-muellers-team-wiped-31-phones/

According to this article, seventeen members of Mueller's team ALL had their cell phones "accidentally" wiped before they were turned over to the Inspector General. These "best and brightest" lawyers are apparently so technologically inept that they "accidentally" managed to wipe THIRTY-ONE cell phones. One unlucky genius managed to wipe not one, not two, but THREE cell phones all by himself.
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

kgbsquirrel

• APS Photoshop God
  • friend
  • Bill, slayer of threads.
Re: Wipe? Like with a cloth or something?
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2020, 02:51:40 AM »
You didn't actually think anyone important would be held to accountable, did you?

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2020, 09:04:40 AM »
I'm still trying to figure out how they're explaining this. They can get away with, "I broke my phone", but even before I left gov, if your smartphone glitched, or you forgot your password or something, you let IT know and they remoted into the phone to reset your password, install your backed up files, or whatever.

Not even going to get into this many phones, in this small of a group, in this short of a timeframe. Even working with knuckleheads, I think I could have counted on the fingers of one hand the amount of "bricked phone" instances in a single office over years, versus months.
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2020, 12:40:56 PM »
They just didn't want their wiener pictures to get out    :lol:
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

230RN

• It's like swimming to shore in an ebb tide.
  • friend
  • Pushing back. Help me out, here...
« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2020, 07:43:39 PM »
^ roffle

Very good.

(When "randoms" converge.  I mean, it is possible to get 1000 heads in a row in coin-tossing, after all.)
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
« Last Edit: September 14, 2020, 03:39:21 PM by 230RN »