Author Topic: Trump aide says he will be killed by left-wing hit squads  (Read 1469 times)

MillCreek

• Skippy The Wonder Dog
  • friend
  • APS Risk Manager

Quote from: Angel Eyes on August 09, 2018, 01:56:15 AM
You are one lousy risk manager.

cordex

• Administrator
Re: Trump aide says he will be killed by left-wing hit squads
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2020, 08:56:07 AM »
No kidding.  Everyone knows the real threat are the BOOGALOOOO Boys.

makattak

• Dark Lord of the Cis
  • friend
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2020, 08:59:21 AM »
https://www.seattletimes.com/nation-world/nation-politics/trump-health-aide-alleges-broad-conspiracies-and-warns-of-armed-revolt/

After reading the entire article, I think Mr. Caputo's tie is a bit too tight.

I would have thought the same at one time, but today I think he's merely aware of how far gone the left is.

Incidentally, I see that the Seattle Times is using one of their favorite propaganda phrases, only to be deployed when they don't like what a Republican is saying:

said without evidence

That's a tell. It means, either, they are purposely misconstruing what was said, or that there is serious evidence for the statement that they plan on ignoring.

Often both.

BUT WAIT, THERE'S MORE!

...told followers in a video he hosted live on his personal Facebook page. Caputo has 5,000 Facebook friends, and the video has been viewed more than 850 times.

He has spewed his dangerous suggestions to OVER EIGHT HUNDRED AND FIFTY PEOPLE!!!!

ANNNNND we're not done!

Caputo suggested, also without evidence, that the August killing of a Trump supporter in Portland, Oregon, by an avowed supporter of the left-wing collective known as antifa was part of broader left-wing plot to target the administration’s supporters.

“Remember the Trump supporter who was shot and killed?” he said. “That was a drill.”

Caputo suggested, also without evidence, that the August killing of a Trump supporter in Portland, Oregon, by an avowed supporter of the left-wing collective known as antifa was part of broader left-wing plot to target the administration’s supporters.

“Remember the Trump supporter who was shot and killed?” he said. “That was a drill.”

The man suspected of the shooting, Michael Forest Reinoehl, was later shot dead by officers from a federally led fugitive task force in Washington state. He “went down fighting,” Caputo said. “Why? Because he couldn’t say what he had inside him.” He then spoke of “hit squads being trained all over this country” — a conspiracy theory unsupported by evidence...
I wish the Ring had never come to me. I wish none of this had happened.

So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us. There are other forces at work in this world, Frodo, besides the will of evil. Bilbo was meant to find the Ring. In which case, you also were meant to have it. And that is an encouraging thought

RoadKingLarry

• friends
« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2020, 09:03:47 AM »
He should have claimed "anonymous sources".
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams

Ron

• friends
  • Like a tree planted by the rivers of water
    • What I believe ...
« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2020, 09:07:16 AM »
Just ignore all the lefties across the spectrum who have publicly called for that very thing  ;/
For the invisible things of him since the creation of the world are clearly seen, being perceived through the things that are made, even his everlasting power and divinity, that they may be without excuse. Because knowing God, they didn’t glorify him as God, and didn’t give thanks, but became vain in their reasoning, and their senseless heart was darkened. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools.

makattak

• Dark Lord of the Cis
  • friend
« Reply #5 on: September 15, 2020, 09:07:43 AM »
He should have claimed "anonymous sources".

NOT TO WORRY! The Seattle Times did.

Former and current CDC officials described to Politico, The New York Times and other outlets....

So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us. There are other forces at work in this world, Frodo, besides the will of evil. Bilbo was meant to find the Ring. In which case, you also were meant to have it. And that is an encouraging thought

fifth_column

• friend
« Reply #6 on: September 15, 2020, 10:18:55 AM »
This is about the only part of the article that has any potential evidence:

"But he (Caputo) singled out Dr. Robert Redfield, the director of the agency, for praise. He “is one of my closest friends in Washington,” he said. “He’s such a good man.”

Former and current agency officials have asserted that Redfield has allowed so much political interference with the agency’s work that some career scientists are on the verge of resigning."

I find this quite possible and it may very well be true.  It seems to me like a good place for a journalist to include actual names and quotes.  I would then find the assertion much more credible.
Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and it never will... The limits of tyrants are prescribed by the endurance of those whom they oppress. ― Frederick Douglass

No American citizen should be willing to accept a government that uses its power against its own people.  -  Catherine Engelbrecht

MillCreek

• Skippy The Wonder Dog
  • friend
  • APS Risk Manager
« Reply #7 on: September 15, 2020, 10:26:17 AM »
Makattak, note that the source article is actually the New York Times.  The Seattle Times merely reprinted it off the wire service.

makattak

• Dark Lord of the Cis
  • friend
« Reply #8 on: September 15, 2020, 11:10:35 AM »
Makattak, note that the source article is actually the New York Times.  The Seattle Times merely reprinted it off the wire service.

Ah, didn't read the byline. That actually makes sense-  I thought the Seattle Times was just reading from the same playbook.

Pb

• friend
« Reply #9 on: September 15, 2020, 12:12:24 PM »
Everyone knows if Trump manages to be re-elected leftist will murder more people, burn more, and riot more.

The only question is, how planned will the violence be?

grampster

• friend
« Reply #10 on: September 15, 2020, 01:25:16 PM »
The New York Times discovered that they could sell more newspapers by placing them in the check out aisles at retail outlets.  The quality of the reporting fits right in with the other tabloids in the check out aisles. :old:
"Never wrestle with a pig.  You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it."  G.B. Shaw

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
« Reply #11 on: September 15, 2020, 01:28:11 PM »
The New York Times discovered that they could sell more newspapers by placing them in the check out aisles at retail outlets.  The quality of the reporting fits right in with the other tabloids in the check out aisles. :old:

The other tabloids are complaining they're making them look bad.
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

zxcvbob

• friend
« Reply #12 on: September 15, 2020, 01:35:41 PM »
Everyone knows if Trump manages to be re-elected leftist will murder more people, burn more, and riot more.

The only question is, how planned will the violence be?

Oh, it's planned.  It might not be organized.
"It's good, though..."

MillCreek

• Skippy The Wonder Dog
  • friend
  • APS Risk Manager
« Reply #13 on: September 16, 2020, 08:00:39 PM »

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend