Author Topic: Another "Get Whitey" murder  (Read 1070 times)

makattak

• Dark Lord of the Cis
  • friend
Another "Get Whitey" murder
« on: September 16, 2020, 12:45:35 PM »
https://www.berkeleyside.com/2020/08/24/murder-charges-filed-after-killing-of-uc-berkeley-student

Oh, the police are tight lipped about the motive, but given there was no robbery and no connection known between the murderer and the victim, I'm going to state the obvious. (As I did in the title.)

This was, OF COURSE, an easily foreseeable consequence of telling Black people (and everyone else) that all white people are racist and perpetuate a racist system designed to keep black people1 down.

We know have at least two2 murders by black men specifically looking for a white guy, ANY white guy to murder just for being white. These will not be the last.

There are some other very obviously foreseeable consequences to THIS result as well. And none of them are good for anyone.

1: and other "people of color" which is, of course, not a racist thing to say, like "colored people" is.
2: https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/12617236/georgia-autozone-stabbing-suspect-beating-death-eddie-nelson-jr/ here is the first that I am aware of recently that the motive is clearly known. There are very likely many more, already. (Do note that after stabbing a man just for being white (but who miraculously survived) he was placed in a cell with another white man who he proceeded to beat to death.)
I wish the Ring had never come to me. I wish none of this had happened.

So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us. There are other forces at work in this world, Frodo, besides the will of evil. Bilbo was meant to find the Ring. In which case, you also were meant to have it. And that is an encouraging thought

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
Re: Another "Get Whitey" murder
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2020, 01:21:07 PM »
How dare you capitalize "whitey"?!
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

cordex

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2020, 01:31:21 PM »
I'll admit that I've wondered about a number of cases. 

Even so, I'm hesitant to assign racial motive to killings absent clear evidence.  I don't like it when every white on black shooting (good, bad, or indifferent) is interpreted as racial violence, and I don't want to go down the path of doing the same thing when the colors are reversed.

DittoHead

• friend
  • Writing for the Bulwark since August 2019
« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2020, 02:17:23 PM »
I'm hesitant to assign racial motive to killings absent clear evidence.  I don't like it when every white on black shooting (good, bad, or indifferent) is interpreted as racial violence, and I don't want to go down the path of doing the same thing when the colors are reversed.

What a reasonable position! I'm sure someone will be along shortly to explain how not stooping to the level of those you oppose is unilateral surrender / cultural suicide / preemptive capitulation.  ;/
In the moral, catatonic stupor America finds itself in today it is only disagreement we seek, and the more virulent that disagreement, the better.

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #4 on: September 16, 2020, 02:26:13 PM »
What a reasonable position! I'm sure someone will be along shortly to explain how not stooping to the level of those you oppose is unilateral surrender / cultural suicide / preemptive capitulation.  ;/
The important thing is that he is punished appropriately for what he did (assuming it is proven).  The other part is just discussion whether your horse sits high or not. 
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

Ron

• friends
  • Like a tree planted by the rivers of water
    • What I believe ...
« Reply #5 on: September 17, 2020, 08:12:31 AM »
Black thugs kill other blacks, whites and cops at incredibly disproportionate numbers compared to their percentage of the population.

The current narrative (BLM) is an absolute inversion of reality.

Most of you flinched and reacted negatively to my stating an incontrovertible fact, that's how deep the cultural programming has infiltrated.

For the invisible things of him since the creation of the world are clearly seen, being perceived through the things that are made, even his everlasting power and divinity, that they may be without excuse. Because knowing God, they didn’t glorify him as God, and didn’t give thanks, but became vain in their reasoning, and their senseless heart was darkened. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools.

makattak

• Dark Lord of the Cis
  • friend
« Reply #6 on: September 17, 2020, 08:55:01 AM »
I'll admit that I've wondered about a number of cases. 

Even so, I'm hesitant to assign racial motive to killings absent clear evidence.  I don't like it when every white on black shooting (good, bad, or indifferent) is interpreted as racial violence, and I don't want to go down the path of doing the same thing when the colors are reversed.

There's reasonable doubt, and then there's pulling the wool over your own eyes.

As I'm still fairly certain that the murdered 5 year old child in North Carolina, Cannon Hinnant, was murdered for being white, I just did some digging to get updates to the case.

Nothing. After a few media outlets covered it, there has been zero news for a month. SHOCKINGLY, the police have not made any announcements about motive.

It's funny, I'd think a broad-daylight, execution style murder of a 5 year old child might get at least a few follow ups as to the cause. There has been zero stories in the news for a month.

"They arrested the criminal! That should be all we care about!"

No, I'd kind of like to know WHY. "He was on drugs!" isn't a motive. It's a partial explanation for impulses and lack of impulse control, but even drugged out people have motives.

Nothing has been said except "We don't think it was racist." Oh, WELL, since there's absolutely no pressure to find that black murderers of white people aren't racist, then I'm sure that's enough.
I wish the Ring had never come to me. I wish none of this had happened.

So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us. There are other forces at work in this world, Frodo, besides the will of evil. Bilbo was meant to find the Ring. In which case, you also were meant to have it. And that is an encouraging thought

cordex

• Administrator
« Reply #7 on: September 17, 2020, 11:31:10 AM »
Presumption of "obvious" motive when that motive is not actually clear is the exact same mindset that drives the BLM crowd.

Look, I don't doubt "get whitey" murders happen, and given the tenor of current leftist rhetoric I bet they are happening more often now than they were a year ago.  That trend is likely to continue, and frankly there will probably be more backlash violence going the other way too.  That said, looking at any given murder and assuming it is race-based purely based on the color of the participants is simply wrongheaded and falling into the other side of the exact same trap that the left has used on blacks in America.

That said, it is also true that even when there are racist black people murdering white people just for being white it is likely you will never hear about it because that is not a narrative either the media or government want to allow to be discussed.  This really an extension of their refusal to talk about - or address in any meaningful way - the pandemic of black-on-black violence.

As far as the murder of Cannon Hinnant, I don't see that as obviously racially motivated, although it absolutely could have been.  Horrific, certainly, but if the murderer was such an anti-white bigot that he was willing to kill the kid simply for being white, his previously congenial relationship with the kid's white dad doesn't make sense to me.  Sometimes people do horrible things and there isn't a good answer as to why.  I'm not saying there is zero chance that there was a racial component, just saying let's not follow the left down the path of trying to make anything and everything about race.

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #8 on: September 17, 2020, 12:34:03 PM »
Presumption of "obvious" motive when that motive is not actually clear is the exact same mindset that drives the BLM crowd.

What drives the BLM protests is the mindset that any time a police officer shoots a black person, the officer is acting out of racial bias. Doesn't matter if the black "victim" was charging the cop with a knife, pointing a gun at the cop, or trying to pound the cop's head through a brick wall -- if a cop shoots a black person, it's automatically a racial motivation (according to BLM).

Never mind that the police would shoot a white perp the same way under the same circumstances. Never mind that the jack-booted thugs among the police (and there are far too many of those) treat whites just as badly as they treat blacks. To the BLM narrative, it's ALL racial. They aren't really interested in police reform -- all they're interested in is making the police not enforce the laws against black people.
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design