Author Topic: A White Supremacist?  (Read 1471 times)

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
A White Supremacist?
« on: September 21, 2020, 11:40:34 AM »
I was not aware of this incident: Black guy attacks someone. White guy with a gun intervenes. Black guy attacks him and struggles for gun. Black guy shot dead. White guy with gun labeled a white supremacist. White guy with gun can't take the SJW attacks against him (and maybe was having issues with having to kill someone in self-defense) and commits suicide.

Watch the video at the link. This guy seemed really bad at being a white supremacist. If these SJW jackoffs attack someone like him for racism, imagine what they think of us. Oh, and note one of the people smearing him (post-death yet) is his commie-pinko congressional rep.

https://twitchy.com/samj-3930/2020/09/21/youre-what-is-wrong-with-this-country-sen-megan-hunt-tweets-thread-smearing-jake-gardner-as-a-white-supremacist-after-his-suicide/
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

bedlamite

• Hold my beer and watch this!
  • friend
  • Ack! PLBTTPHBT!
Re: A White Supremacist?
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2020, 11:52:54 AM »
There is a possibility this was not a suicide. Police have not given a cause of death, it's still under investigation. He was not suicidal according to those close to him. Both him and his family have been regularly harassed by BLM. He was found dead outside of a clinic in Portland after someone called police and told them of a suicidal man. Maybe I'm just a little too skeptical, but there's a little too much going on here to believe the official story right now.
A plan is just a list of things that doesn't happen.
Is defenestration possible through the overton window?

kgbsquirrel

• APS Photoshop God
  • friend
  • Bill, slayer of threads.
« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2020, 11:58:10 AM »
There is a possibility this was not a suicide. Police have not given a cause of death, it's still under investigation. He was not suicidal according to those close to him. Both him and his family have been regularly harassed by BLM. He was found dead outside of a clinic in Portland after someone called police and told them of a suicidal man. Maybe I'm just a little too skeptical, but there's a little too much going on here to believe the official story right now.

You are not the only one.

dogmush

• friend
« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2020, 12:05:36 PM »
Link to ongoing investigation?

I agree both the timing and location are a little convenient, but Gardner's own lawyer said in a statement he committed suicide.

bedlamite

• friend
  • Ack! PLBTTPHBT!
« Reply #4 on: September 21, 2020, 12:10:20 PM »
Link to ongoing investigation?

I agree both the timing and location are a little convenient, but Gardner's own lawyer said in a statement he committed suicide.

https://flashalert.net/id/HPD/138278

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #5 on: September 21, 2020, 12:21:26 PM »

https://flashalert.net/id/HPD/138278

Gardner was indicted by a Douglas County, Nebraska grand jury last week on charges stemming from the May 30 shooting death of James Scurlock in Omaha.

What the heck was he indicted for?
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

bedlamite

• friend
  • Ack! PLBTTPHBT!
« Reply #6 on: September 21, 2020, 12:25:51 PM »

RocketMan

• Mad Rocket Scientist
  • friend
  • Semper Fidelis
« Reply #7 on: September 21, 2020, 01:07:04 PM »
"Peaceful Protesters" is the newest politically protected class.  You are not allowed to defend yourself when attacked by peaceful protesters.
If there really was intelligent life on other planets, we'd be sending them foreign aid.

Conservatives see George Orwell's "1984" as a cautionary tale.  Progressives view it as a "how to" manual.

My wife often says to me, "You are evil and must be destroyed." She may be right.

Liberals believe one should never let reason, logic and facts get in the way of a good emotional argument.

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
« Reply #8 on: September 21, 2020, 01:35:13 PM »
White Supremacist = Any white person who thinks they have the right to live while the person of color career criminal is trying to kill him
« Last Edit: September 21, 2020, 04:23:21 PM by WLJ »
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

Andiron

• friend
« Reply #9 on: September 21, 2020, 05:37:48 PM »
White Supremacist = Any white person who thinks they have the right to live while the person of color career criminal is trying to kill him

Are you sure that's not a Nazi?  I keep getting confused.
"Leftism destroys everything good." -  Ron

There is no fixing stupid. But, you can line it up in front of a wall and offer it a last smoke.

There is no such thing as a "transgender" person.  Only mental illness that should be discouraged.

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
« Reply #10 on: September 21, 2020, 05:48:38 PM »
Are you sure that's not a Nazi?  I keep getting confused.

Depends on how they're holding their mouth
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

Ron

• friends
  • Like a tree planted by the rivers of water
    • What I believe ...
« Reply #11 on: September 21, 2020, 06:29:53 PM »
All rhetorical disagreement with black bodies is violence and white supremacy.
For the invisible things of him since the creation of the world are clearly seen, being perceived through the things that are made, even his everlasting power and divinity, that they may be without excuse. Because knowing God, they didn’t glorify him as God, and didn’t give thanks, but became vain in their reasoning, and their senseless heart was darkened. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools.

Andiron

• friend
« Reply #12 on: September 21, 2020, 08:45:21 PM »
All rhetorical disagreement with black bodies is violence and white supremacy.

Not only that,  your white silence is violence now, apparently.
"Leftism destroys everything good." -  Ron

There is no fixing stupid. But, you can line it up in front of a wall and offer it a last smoke.

There is no such thing as a "transgender" person.  Only mental illness that should be discouraged.

Pb

• friend
« Reply #13 on: September 22, 2020, 09:26:20 AM »
Ron is right.  Again.