Author Topic: Senate report on Hunter Biden and Ukraine released yesterday  (Read 696 times)

dogmush

• friend
Senate report on Hunter Biden and Ukraine released yesterday
« on: September 23, 2020, 09:04:47 AM »
At this point I'm not sure how many minds it will change but the Senate released their report on the investigation into Hunter Biden, Ukraine, and corruption.

It apparently found a lot of stuff that looks like the whole Biden family is more or less for sale, but no real smoking gun.  This will allow liberals who want to to shrug it off.

Washington Post article on the report:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/national-security/senate-gop-report-calls-hunter-bidens-board-position-problematic-but-offers-few-specific-examples-it-changed-obama-administration-policy/2020/09/23/4b66d41e-fd44-11ea-9ceb-061d646d9c67_story.html

PDF of the 87 page report is here:

https://justthenews.com/sites/default/files/2020-09/FINAL%20DRAFT_CLEAN%20COPY%20%282%29.pdf

There's some connections between Biden (jr) and eastern Europe prostitutes, which means Human Trafficking.  That's not good, either in the abstract (as in it's just bad rich Americans continue to support this) and for Biden's campaign.

Quote from: page 65 of the report
There is extensive public reporting concerning Hunter Biden’s alleged involvement with prostitution services. Records on file
with the Committees do not directly confirm or refute these individual reports. However, they do confirm that Hunter Biden sent
thousands of dollars to individuals who have either: 1) been involved in transactions consistent with possible human trafficking;
2) an association with the adult entertainment industry; or 3) potential association with prostitution. Some recipients of those
funds are Ukrainian and Russian citizens.

Also:

Quote from: Page 87 of the report
The records acquired by the Committees show that Hunter Biden and his family were
involved in a vast financial network that connected them to foreign nationals and foreign
governments across the globe. Hunter Biden and Archer, in particular, formed significant and
consistent financial relationships with the corrupt oligarch Mykola Zlochevsky during their time
working for Burisma and their firms made millions of dollars from that association while Joe
Biden was vice president and the public face of the Obama administration’s Ukraine policy.

It stretches my suspension of disbelief beyond the breaking point to think that Joe wasn't aware his son was making millions of dollars from the oligarchs Joe was propping up via US foreign policy.

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
Re: Senate report on Hunter Biden and Ukraine released yesterday
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2020, 09:50:30 AM »
Hell, the left would shrug it off even if they found that Joe was getting $1 billion a day from oligarchs.

Because TRUMP! OMG TRUMP!
Carbon Monoxide, sucking the life out of idiots, 'tards, and fools since man tamed fire.

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
Re: Senate report on Hunter Biden and Ukraine released yesterday
« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2020, 10:04:02 AM »
It stretches my suspension of disbelief beyond the breaking point to think that Joe wasn't aware his son was making millions of dollars from the oligarchs Joe was propping up via US foreign policy.

They don't call him Sleepy Joe for nothin.
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife