Author Topic: Congratulations, Kentucky!  (Read 785 times)

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
Congratulations, Kentucky!
« on: September 28, 2020, 10:27:05 PM »
I'm not familiar with this guy's channel, but he made a list of best places for gun owners to live. I like how he takes into account other factors besides gun laws, like available public land, and economic indicators.

https://youtu.be/1EDUs7ahk0o

'Course, we might both be biased.
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
Re: Congratulations, Kentucky!
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2020, 11:16:33 PM »
If we could just get rid of this Antifa/BLM butt kissing mayor here in Louisville who also keeps saying he's "wants to do "something" about the gun problem in this city". We all know what that means. Thankfully Ky state preemption law on gun matters says hold on there feller
Louisville Metro Council just handed him a 22-4 no confidence vote & the police hate his guts.
« Last Edit: September 28, 2020, 11:32:41 PM by WLJ »
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

French G.

• friend
  • ohhh sparkles!
« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2020, 11:33:45 PM »
Sorry, but Gov Andy is quite possibly a bigger putz than my gov. And that's saying something.
AKA Navy Joe   

I'm so contrarian that I didn't respond to the thread.

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2020, 11:37:27 PM »
Sorry, but Gov Andy is quite possibly a bigger putz than my gov. And that's saying something.

He has been a bit of a Karen about this whole C19 thing. Putz could describe just about every Gov we've had in my lifetime at least.
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes