Author Topic: This country is doomed according to the president  (Read 1406 times)

Ron

• friends
  • Like a tree planted by the rivers of water
    • What I believe ...
This country is doomed according to the president
« on: December 23, 2020, 10:52:53 PM »
This country is doomed. It's doomed, not just because of African-Americans, but because by 2040, this country is going to be minority white-European.

Caught on the hot mic! Zoiks! Hard to believe it is real but ...

https://mobile.twitter.com/RowdyRep/status/1341499773455622145

.. sure sounds like him.

Wonder if there are transcripts?
For the invisible things of him since the creation of the world are clearly seen, being perceived through the things that are made, even his everlasting power and divinity, that they may be without excuse. Because knowing God, they didn’t glorify him as God, and didn’t give thanks, but became vain in their reasoning, and their senseless heart was darkened. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools.

charby

• Necromancer
  • Administrator
  • APS's Resident Sikh/Muslim
Re: This country is doomed according to the president
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2020, 11:11:18 PM »
If it's true, I wonder how the Democrats will spin it, or is it Kamala Harris as president?
Iowa- 88% more livable that the rest of the US

Uranus is a gas giant.

Team 444: Member# 536

Ron

• friends
    • What I believe ...
« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2020, 11:48:48 PM »
https://www.unz.com/isteve/biden-this-country-is-doomed/

“If we cannot make significant progress on racial equity, this country is doomed. It is doomed. Not just because of African-Americans, but because by 2040 [sic] this country is going to be minority white European. You hear me? Minority white European, and you guys are going to have to start working more with Hispanics, who make up a larger portion of the population than y’all do.”

I'm not going to bother with watching all hour plus.

The left is nutz and incoherent.
For the invisible things of him since the creation of the world are clearly seen, being perceived through the things that are made, even his everlasting power and divinity, that they may be without excuse. Because knowing God, they didn’t glorify him as God, and didn’t give thanks, but became vain in their reasoning, and their senseless heart was darkened. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools.

Boomhauer

• Former Moderator, fired for embezzlement and abuse of power
  • friends
« Reply #3 on: December 24, 2020, 09:11:08 AM »
If it's true, I wonder how the Democrats will spin it, or is it Kamala Harris as president?

fAcT cHeCK: iT wAs tAkEN oUt oF cOnTeXT...like everything else. Their moral compass is a windsock
Quote from: Ben
Holy hell. It's like giving a loaded gun to a chimpanzee...

Quote from: bluestarlizzard
the last thing you need is rabies. You're already angry enough as it is.

OTOH, there wouldn't be a tweeker left in Georgia...

Quote from: Balog
BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE! AND THROW SOME STEAK ON THE GRILL!

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #4 on: December 24, 2020, 09:39:28 AM »
The president? That doesn't sound like Donald Trump to me.  ???
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
« Reply #5 on: December 24, 2020, 09:43:03 AM »
The president? That doesn't sound like Donald Trump Kamala Harris to me.  ???

FIFY
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

RocketMan

• Mad Rocket Scientist
  • friend
  • Semper Fidelis
« Reply #6 on: December 24, 2020, 01:36:55 PM »
If this starts to gain any traction, the left will just claim it's a deep fake.  If this starts to gain any traction, the left will just ignore it until it fades away.  The MSM will certainly not pick it up.
If there really was intelligent life on other planets, we'd be sending them foreign aid.

Conservatives see George Orwell's "1984" as a cautionary tale.  Progressives view it as a "how to" manual.

My wife often says to me, "You are evil and must be destroyed." She may be right.

Liberals believe one should never let reason, logic and facts get in the way of a good emotional argument.

cordex

• Administrator
« Reply #7 on: December 24, 2020, 03:16:10 PM »
I feel confident that the way that came out was not the way it was intended - especially given the audience. Usually I’m able to puzzle out what he really meant (like when it sounded like he said that if he and Kamala disagreed on an issue he would get sick and retire, I think it is clear he really intended that the Vice President would retire where they didn’t agree with the president) but I’m having trouble coming up with a reasonable interpretation.  Anyone speak Biden well enough to translate?

RocketMan

• Mad Rocket Scientist
  • friend
  • Semper Fidelis
« Reply #8 on: December 24, 2020, 04:30:09 PM »
I do not believe anyone has yet managed to create a Biden translator.  In fact, such a device may be beyond our present level of technology (at least for the next eight years).
If there really was intelligent life on other planets, we'd be sending them foreign aid.

Conservatives see George Orwell's "1984" as a cautionary tale.  Progressives view it as a "how to" manual.

My wife often says to me, "You are evil and must be destroyed." She may be right.

Liberals believe one should never let reason, logic and facts get in the way of a good emotional argument.

French G.

• friend
  • ohhh sparkles!
« Reply #9 on: December 24, 2020, 06:04:47 PM »
I do not believe anyone has yet managed to create a Biden translator.  In fact, such a device may be beyond our present level of technology (at least for the next eight years).

On the bright side any intercepted Biden emissions should keep the aliens locking their doors and driving on by for awhile longer.
AKA Navy Joe   

I'm so contrarian that I didn't respond to the thread.

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
« Reply #10 on: December 24, 2020, 06:13:07 PM »
I do not believe anyone has yet managed to create a Biden translator.  In fact, such a device may be beyond our present level of technology (at least for the next eight years).

Wonder if this guy is available?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7qu1cs6Fhk8

Or this woman

https://abc13.com/fake-sign-language-signs-interpreter-derlyn-roberts/2743729/
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

dogmush

• friend
« Reply #11 on: December 26, 2020, 05:18:20 PM »
I haven't  read or watched the original, but just going of what Ron quoted in the third reply, i ki da think he's right.

"Racial Equality" can mean a lot of things, but if we don't do something to temper the tribalism that comes along with the current racial divides (that are, yes ,invented and reenforced by the Dem Party) then the country is doomed.  And He's right, it won't be the African American tribalism that does us in, it'll be the importation of the central American culture of lack of rule of law, corruption, and caring for your tribe uber all.

That's not even a hard quote to parse.  I think folks here have said that the increase in tribalism in America is our biggest concern.

Now.....the odds that Joe Biden and the Dems can do anything useful about it I der the guise of "racial equity" are beyond slim. They are much more likely to hasten the divisions, but he has correctly identified the underlying problem.

griz

• friend
« Reply #12 on: December 26, 2020, 06:45:01 PM »

Google offers a reasonable facsimile.  Just use them to translate to German, then translate that to Japanese, then translate that back to English.  Should be pretty close.
Sent from a stone age computer via an ordinary keyboard.

RoadKingLarry

• friends
« Reply #13 on: December 26, 2020, 09:35:34 PM »
Google offers a reasonable facsimile.  Just use them to translate to German, then translate that to Japanese, then translate that back to English.  Should be pretty close.

Gotta be some Chinese in there as well.
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams

MillCreek

• Skippy The Wonder Dog
  • friend
  • APS Risk Manager
« Reply #14 on: December 26, 2020, 09:54:27 PM »
What, no Ukrainian?

Quote from: Angel Eyes on August 09, 2018, 01:56:15 AM
You are one lousy risk manager.

Jim147

• friends
« Reply #15 on: December 26, 2020, 09:59:14 PM »
We're doomed I tell you. Doomed. Doomed doomed.
Sometimes we carry more weight then we owe.
And sometimes goes on and on and on.

BAH-WEEP-GRAAAGHNAH WHEEP NI-NI BONG

Ron

• friends
    • What I believe ...
« Reply #16 on: December 26, 2020, 11:17:05 PM »

Angel Eyes

• Lying dog-faced pony soldier
  • friend
  • You're not diggin'
« Reply #17 on: December 26, 2020, 11:29:44 PM »
"End of quote.  Repeat the line."
  - Joe 'Ron Burgundy' Biden

fifth_column

• friend
« Reply #18 on: December 28, 2020, 11:56:18 AM »
The twit(ter) account in the OP is suspended. . . .
Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and it never will... The limits of tyrants are prescribed by the endurance of those whom they oppress. ― Frederick Douglass

No American citizen should be willing to accept a government that uses its power against its own people.  -  Catherine Engelbrecht