Author Topic: Scully Pulls a Smollett  (Read 686 times)

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
Scully Pulls a Smollett
« on: October 15, 2020, 04:43:28 PM »
Steve Scully, who was to be the "unbiased and unimpeachable" moderator of debate #2, appears to be a liar after all. You may recall that he sent Trump hater the mooch a message asking him how to respond to Trump. It was supposed to be private, but he tweeted it instead. He then said his account was hacked and all the celebrity progs came to his defense in a "how dare you accuse him!" way. One example:

Joe Lockhart
@joelockhart
·
Oct 9
FACT -- if Steve Scully says he didn't send it you can take it to the bank. Period. Anyone who questions him or makes accusations is a damn liar.

Yeah, well, he lied and has been suspended from CSPAN.  :laugh:

Anyway, looks like Trump wins again with the second debate being called off, or he would have been stuck with another Never Trumper as a moderator.

https://twitchy.com/dougp-3137/2020/10/15/c-span-suspends-steve-scully-for-lying-about-hacking-claim-as-blue-check-journo-defenses-quickly-age-horribly/
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
Re: Scully Pulls a Smollett
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2020, 04:45:58 PM »
He'll be gone 3 days, with pay, then brought back with a shockingly large salary increase.

Because... OMG, OMB!
Carbon Monoxide, sucking the life out of idiots, 'tards, and fools since man tamed fire.

RoadKingLarry

• friends
« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2020, 05:10:00 PM »
Dang, I thought this would he an X-Files reference.
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2020, 05:33:54 PM »
He'll be gone 3 days, with pay, then brought back with a shockingly large salary increase.

Because... OMG, OMB!

And an award for upholding modern journalistic standards
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes