Author Topic: Thought Pelosi was already bug-nuts crazy? She was just warming up.  (Read 1832 times)

Brad Johnson

• friend
  • Witty, charming, handsome, and completely insane.
Now she's going after a constitutional amendment.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/pelosi-trump-talking-25th-amendment

Brad
It's all about the pancakes, people.
"And he thought cops wouldn't chase... a STOLEN DONUT TRUCK???? That would be like Willie Nelson ignoring a pickup full of weed."
-HankB

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
Re: Thought Pelosi was already bug-nuts crazy? She was just warming up.
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2020, 03:06:54 PM »
*expletive deleted*it, she's been carping about the 25th amendment since the day after Trump had the temerity to interrupt Hillary's coronation party.

I say let her try. It's nothing more than another chapter in the coup that they've been trying to pull off and will end up backfiring as spectacularly as impeachment did.
Carbon Monoxide, sucking the life out of idiots, 'tards, and fools since man tamed fire.

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2020, 03:22:19 PM »
Tells me they're in a panic over both Barrett and the election
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

MillCreek

• Skippy The Wonder Dog
  • friend
  • APS Risk Manager
« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2020, 03:27:34 PM »
Now that is just odd.  Not a snowball's chance, and it sets a poor precedent. The 25th should be reserved for actual situations such as Woodrow Wilson's stroke.

Quote from: Angel Eyes on August 09, 2018, 01:56:15 AM
You are one lousy risk manager.

DittoHead

• friend
  • Writing for the Bulwark since August 2019
« Reply #4 on: October 08, 2020, 03:40:15 PM »
This is the Pelosi version of trolling. She knows it's not going anywhere.
In the moral, catatonic stupor America finds itself in today it is only disagreement we seek, and the more virulent that disagreement, the better.

230RN

• It's like swimming to shore in an ebb tide.
  • friend
  • Pushing back. Help me out, here...
« Reply #5 on: October 08, 2020, 03:59:39 PM »
Just a trial buffoon.

charby

• Necromancer
  • Administrator
  • APS's Resident Sikh/Muslim
« Reply #6 on: October 08, 2020, 04:01:09 PM »
If they keep this up and the next Democrat president will be toast.
Iowa- 88% more livable that the rest of the US

Uranus is a gas giant.

Team 444: Member# 536

griz

• friend
« Reply #7 on: October 08, 2020, 05:18:34 PM »
Just a trial buffoon.

:laugh:  Good one.
Sent from a stone age computer via an ordinary keyboard.

RoadKingLarry

• friends
« Reply #8 on: October 08, 2020, 10:20:09 PM »
Has anyone tried throwing  a bucket of water on Pelosi?  It's worth a shot.
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #9 on: October 08, 2020, 10:20:49 PM »
Has anyone tried throwing  a bucket of water on Pelosi?  It's worth a shot.

Witches Lives Matter
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

230RN

• It's like swimming to shore in an ebb tide.
  • friend
  • Pushing back. Help me out, here...
« Reply #10 on: October 08, 2020, 11:55:04 PM »
Has anyone tried throwing  a bucket of water on Pelosi?  It's worth a shot.

Then she'd want to outlaw buckets.

Terry
« Last Edit: October 09, 2020, 01:16:58 AM by 230RN »

makattak

• Dark Lord of the Cis
  • friend
« Reply #11 on: October 09, 2020, 10:40:03 AM »
They've got a live press conference about it right now.

My wife decided to start counting the number of times Pelosi messed with her mask. She stoped counting after 20 times in 5 minutes.
I wish the Ring had never come to me. I wish none of this had happened.

So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us. There are other forces at work in this world, Frodo, besides the will of evil. Bilbo was meant to find the Ring. In which case, you also were meant to have it. And that is an encouraging thought

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #12 on: October 09, 2020, 10:49:53 AM »
They've got a live press conference about it right now.

My wife decided to start counting the number of times Pelosi messed with her mask. She stoped counting after 20 times in 5 minutes.

In the meantime she's stonewalling on stimulus simply because she doesn't want any money going out that could be attributed to Trump. I don't know about the legality, but it would be interesting and comical if he could do something like send out $1200 stimulus checks again this month all on his own. He told Pelosi that he would sign a single bill just for that, or for the airlines, but she categorically refused. Until the Kennedy Center gets its share, nobody else gets anything. Sad that the sheep can't see what she's doing.
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
« Reply #13 on: October 09, 2020, 11:18:30 AM »
"I don't know about the legality, but it would be interesting and comical if he could do something like send out $1200 stimulus checks again this month all on his own. "

As I understand it, not at all legal. Congress appropriates money. Not the president.
Carbon Monoxide, sucking the life out of idiots, 'tards, and fools since man tamed fire.

HankB

• friend
« Reply #14 on: October 09, 2020, 12:02:49 PM »
Maybe she's trying to put something in place so they can remove President Biden and install President Harris - think of it as a backup plan if Joe won't go when he's told.
Trump won in 2016. Democrats haven't been so offended since Republicans came along and freed their slaves.
Sometimes I wonder if the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it. - Mark Twain
Government is a broker in pillage, and every election is a sort of advance auction in stolen goods. - H.L. Mencken
Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. - Mark Twain

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #15 on: October 09, 2020, 12:23:37 PM »
"I don't know about the legality, but it would be interesting and comical if he could do something like send out $1200 stimulus checks again this month all on his own. "

As I understand it, not at all legal. Congress appropriates money. Not the president.

Figured. I'm trying to remember the mechanism W Bush used for that "give everybody $100" thing. I'm thinking it was like a tax rebate or something.
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

AJ Dual

• friends
  • Shoe Ballistics Inc.
« Reply #16 on: October 09, 2020, 12:42:19 PM »
Tells me they're in a panic over both Barrett and the election

Me too.

My thought was that she wants to try and gin up some sort of 25th Amendment controversy over Trump, and then use that to disqualify Pence from breaking a tie in the Senate over Barrett.

Although this doesn't look like it'll move nearly fast enough for that to happen. And it does make me wonder if they've got internal polling things aren't going well for Biden and they want some mechanism to hamstring Trump in his second term.
I promise not to duck.

RocketMan

• Mad Rocket Scientist
  • friend
  • Semper Fidelis
« Reply #17 on: October 09, 2020, 03:02:46 PM »
Maybe she's trying to put something in place so they can remove President Biden and install President Harris - think of it as a backup plan if Joe won't go when he's told.

Newt Gingrich has postulated this exact thing.  Rush Limbaugh was talking about it, as well.
If there really was intelligent life on other planets, we'd be sending them foreign aid.

Conservatives see George Orwell's "1984" as a cautionary tale.  Progressives view it as a "how to" manual.

My wife often says to me, "You are evil and must be destroyed." She may be right.

Liberals believe one should never let reason, logic and facts get in the way of a good emotional argument.

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #18 on: October 13, 2020, 06:45:48 PM »
How about this from the Pelosiverse?

Nancy Pelosi accuses Wolf Blitzer and many of his colleagues at CNN of being apologists for the Republicans
https://twitchy.com/brettt-3136/2020/10/13/nancy-pelosi-accuses-wolf-blitzer-and-many-of-his-colleagues-at-cnn-of-being-apologists-for-the-republicans/
- Calvin and Hobbes

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #19 on: October 13, 2020, 06:51:03 PM »
How about this from the Pelosiverse?

Nancy Pelosi accuses Wolf Blitzer and many of his colleagues at CNN of being apologists for the Republicans
https://twitchy.com/brettt-3136/2020/10/13/nancy-pelosi-accuses-wolf-blitzer-and-many-of-his-colleagues-at-cnn-of-being-apologists-for-the-republicans/

CNN has been in big trouble today for not the reasons you would expect. One of their roundtables today during the Barrett hearing was complimenting Barrett on how she was doing.

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #20 on: October 13, 2020, 08:13:09 PM »
CNN has been in big trouble today for not the reasons you would expect. One of their roundtables today during the Barrett hearing was complimenting Barrett on how she was doing.

Such fascists.
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

Ron

• friends
  • Like a tree planted by the rivers of water
    • What I believe ...
« Reply #21 on: October 13, 2020, 10:27:21 PM »
Pelosi got in an argument with Wolf Blitzer on his show and accused him of being a Republican apologist ha ha ha.

There is something wrong with her, she really really creeps me out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QLcyFuOzt_M
For the invisible things of him since the creation of the world are clearly seen, being perceived through the things that are made, even his everlasting power and divinity, that they may be without excuse. Because knowing God, they didn’t glorify him as God, and didn’t give thanks, but became vain in their reasoning, and their senseless heart was darkened. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools.

French G.

• friend
  • ohhh sparkles!
« Reply #22 on: October 13, 2020, 11:36:15 PM »
Damn, when you have lost Wolf Blitzer. GOP apologist.  [popcorn]
AKA Navy Joe   

I'm so contrarian that I didn't respond to the thread.